#1 2010-05-30 21:09:07

Just a few of the most insance quotes of the evening so far:
"By: 4dognite on 5/30/10
Mr Holmes was a pleasant surprise, seemed to be thinking for himself: can't say the same for the other freshman selectman."

Uh oh Mr. Holmes, it seems Ellen B. is taking a liking to you!

"By: 4dognite on 5/30/10
Mr Cruz has been difficult to understand of late with the shoe in his mouth. But, no, I don't believe he's apologized...as you said in your article, he's a proud man."

Did I miss something? Quite the Chatty Cathy tonight, eh Ellen?

"By: robertslager on 5/30/10
My issue with Walter Cruz is that not only did he flip his positions he didn't respect his supporters enought to explain why. Why should anyone trust him anymore?"

Who does he need to explain himself to? The dozen people who are paying to talk to YOU rag man?

And for the record, I will ask Cruz those questions, and I will bring my tape recorder."

Who wants to bet on whether Mr. Cruz will talk to this asshole after what he wrote this week? Walter Cruz is a lifelong resident who is very well respected in this community, he has lots of support don't you worry about that.

"By: totellthetruth on 5/30/10
Rob, I don't think shes doing much "talking" on that Blackberry,Ithink its a lot of reading from her coaching staff.BTW I didn't see it this past Tues."

If memory serves me she clearly stated that she was using the calculator on her Blackberry, I would love to know who Brenda texts all night every Tuesday night. Let's not be selective now.

Somebody made an interesting, albiet creepy, comment about Winslow to me. She said that when she looks at Winslow during selectmen meetings she sees the ghost of Mary Jane Pillsbury. Spooky."

NO ONE said that to you assclown. MJP was one of the most up-standing, respected citizens of this community until you and your vengeful pen came to town. Mrs. Winslow is a nice woman but no one compares to MJ, got it? You shouldn't even be allowed to type her name after all you have done. You are a freaking lunatic.

#2 2010-05-30 22:09:59

Slagger should go away.............why is he here still ??????????????????

Is Curly and the Fish still supporting him ??????????????????????

Go away bagel boy...............you are the worst thing that everr happened to Wareham !!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Quahog (2010-05-30 22:10:34)

#3 2010-05-30 22:20:54

Uhhh...ok...Bobo is truly a f%^cking nutcase for saying that.  What a mentally deranged lunatic someone has to be to even say such a thing. 

He's not really helping his efforts to prove his sanity when he says things like that.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com