#1 2010-03-02 22:48:59

Greetings, Fellow Peace Bloggers and All Those Who Travel With Me on the Road to Peace,

Ham of Peace here.  Just read the letter to the editor in the Bobo Gazette from Mr. Moderator, and my word, it is not written in a very peaceful tone at all.  As a Ham of peace, I always find it unsettling when people are not peaceful. 

Mr. Moderator, please engage in this exercise to help you find peace.  Trust me, I know what I am talking about here.  I am a Ham of Peace.

Look at this pretty flower, Mr. Moderator.

http://extension.missouri.edu/explore/images/g06600rosa01.jpg

Yes, look at this pretty flower.  Breath in, exhale, yes, calm down.  Imagine the beautiful fragrance of the flower.  Yes, you feel all of the non-peace leave you, and yes, now you are at one with peace.  There, you feel much better now, don't you?

Oh, I am so gladdened by my new job as Ham of Peace.  Oh, what a joy to spread peace throughout Wareham!

Fellow Peace Bloggers, please remain peaceful.

Until next time, this has been, the Ham of Peace.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2010-03-02 22:52:55)

#2 2010-03-03 00:54:27

http://www.nostalgiaholic.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/whitefro1.jpg
Curly's HS photo?

Buh-bye.."Mr. Moderator"

VOTE CLAIRE SMITH - TOWN MODERATOR

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:QGrzS7U70nPVaM:http://www.fromthevaultradio.org/home/wp-content/images/FTV029_Peace/peace%2001%20american%20flag%20handsign.jpg
TAKEBACKWAREHAM
VOTE4CHANGE
April 6, 2010
P-SPAN

Last edited by P-SPAN (2010-03-03 00:55:53)

#3 2010-03-03 06:53:05

GWB

Wow oh Ham of Peace. Can you please find a peacful little valium for Mr. Moderator. Perhaps that might find him some peace. Perhaps Mr. Slager needs to change the name of his Paper from The Wareham Obsever to The weekly incumbant support group.I wonder if there is a 12 step program out there somewhere for them?

It  always saddens me that they seem to be so angry and unpeaceful. Especially toward those that disagree with thier point of view. I mean why is he so darn upset. Could it be that Mr. Baum actually tried to support his facts with physical evidence instead of hearsay and inuendo. Why would he be so angry about people trying to exercise another constitutional right called freedom of assembly. Isn't that too one of the rights that our great soldiers over the years have fought and died for?

They can yell,sceam and stomp all they want. They can try and silence our voice but it will not happen. They can try and live in the past and call us the hate bloggers. But the great Ham of Peace is showing us the way and now we move forward as Peace bloggers. We move forward bringing the message of change through peace. Change that can benifit all of Warehams citizens not just the select few that support the Current Board.

Peace Out GWB

#4 2010-03-03 07:44:39

Curly's letter was nothing more than a free political ad in the Rag!!..It's the least Bobo can do, considering all the information TJKWB(the Joe Kennedy Wanna-BE) passes along to him..this diatribe is nothing new for Donahue, who will always include race in any of his rants..

Does anyone who has attended Town Meeting think he has done as good a job as he does?..he  has always been his own biggest fan, yet has undoubtedly been the WORST MODERATOR this Town has ever seen!!.

#5 2010-03-03 07:48:33

Ham of Peace here, Official Peace Hambassador to the World.

Greetings Fellow Peaceniks.

Yes, you all may scoff at my peace exercise, but trust me, it does work.  It was taught to me during my peace training with a group of Tibetan monks and by the end of my training, I was their most peaceful student. 

And ye, fellow peace lovers, as I was perusing these posts this morning (while engaging in my usual morning peace regimen of drinking chrysanthamum tea and listening to the Beatles), it dawned at me that we should continue to not make jokes, but rather, seek peace through positive affirmation and spirtual enlightenment.

Specifically, while people like Mr. Moderator and Bobo may cause us many frustrations, perhaps they do so for a reason we have heretofore never considered:

They need a hug.

Yes, as the Ham of Peace, I propose a Peace Summit where we all hug our problems away and then we discuss our problems while baking many batchs of warm cinnamin toffee fudge cookies.

We of course will not eat the cookies, for they have too many carbohydrates, but the exercise will bring the two opposing sides together in the spirit of peace, harmony, and tranquility and then we shall donate the cookies to people who have never experience cookies of that nature.

#6 2010-03-03 07:57:42

Ham of Peace is such a great leader.
We are all Hams of Peace...
Peace out..

#7 2010-03-03 08:15:26

The Moderator and the member of the BOS, Ms. Erickson, need a real BIG HAM OF PEACE HUG!!!
COME ON...GROUP HUG!!
Hug away their fear and frustration. Hug away the hate they feel deep inside. Hug away all of the negative and hug into them the positive.
They are hurt and scared and fearful of a future of Wareham that does not include them.
We all understand.
We love them all and carry with them a message from our leader, the HAM of Peace: "Be still, your aching hearts. Be still your longing for love. It is coming. Ham has promised it, and it is on the way. Hugs, kisses and peace to all of our brothers and sisters on the "other side"."
Peace out...peace on..
So sayeth the Ham of Peace, and so sayeth I...DanO of Peace.
Peace...

edited for spelling...peace out

Last edited by danoconnell (2010-03-03 08:17:09)

#8 2010-03-03 08:24:13

I HAVE READ OF A LETTER TO THE EDITOR FROM BRENDA ECKSTROM. I BELIEVE BOTH HER AND THE SOON TO BE EX MODERATOR NEED TO EMBRACE PEACE. BOTH LETTERS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN HATE FILLED GARBABE. AND THEY TALK ABOUT THIS SITE AS BEING HATE FILLED? SHAME ON YOU BOTH. EMBRACE PEACE

#9 2010-03-03 10:25:25

Peace on IHS...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com