#1 2009-10-20 02:10:36

*edit - post removed

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-20 10:01:12)

#2 2009-10-20 02:21:54

*edit - post removed

PShooter
TAKEBACKWAREHAM

Last edited by PShooter (2009-10-20 10:01:30)

#3 2009-10-20 03:33:47

PShooter wrote:

Let me ask you something. Were you at the meeting?

Please take this excrement back where it issued and leave it there.

Appreciate it.

#4 2009-10-20 07:51:59

Wow, looks like Bobo went absolutely apeshit on the Courier blog last night.  I love the part where he gets challenged to provide evidence of Sweet Brucey's tax hearing and goes completely insane because he can't provide any because there isn't any.  What a Brucey Dupe.

I'm not sure why the Courier allows that lunatic to blog on there.  Hell, if someone from the looney bin ever read his posts, they'd be liable to send the men in the white lab coats to pick him up.

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2009-10-20 07:53:29)

#5 2009-10-20 10:31:52

Just another example of Slager's twisting the truth and old habit of outright lying: like a cruller stuffed with strawberry jelly.  The Seniors of Wareham should be given more credit. They may have old bodies, but I expect they can see through a phony balogna facade.

Slager seems to be lost in details of defending his own incompetence - in addition to twisting the truth in general and defending a very bad guy - Brucie.

#6 2009-10-20 10:36:18

Trust me waterview, the response from seniors has been eye opening for me. Those that knew me before never waivered and the response from other seniors has been nothing short of heart warming. What you said is very true, they are very keen and aware. I thank everyone of them that came forward and wrote or spoke to me personally.

As far as the Halifax hack. He is not a registered voter in Wareham. He does not have a business here or live here. He is a complete non-factor.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2009-10-20 10:37:01)

#7 2009-10-20 11:09:01

It is getting sad now.  I never thought I'd feel sorry for Bobo, but I am starting too.  If you read his rantings and ravings on the Courier site, it is clear that this is a man that needs some psychiatric attention, maybe a nice stay in a rubber room resort for awhile.  The selectmen and their supporters are essentially just taking advantage of his condition now and using him to say crazy things that they think but at least have the sanity to not say themselves.

If they cared about the guy, they'd get him some help.

#8 2009-10-20 16:03:09

Larry McDonald wrote:

As far as the Halifax hack. He is not a registered voter in Wareham. He does not have a business here or live here. He is a complete non-factor.

And why is it that the Halifax hack is allowed to sit with the voters during town meeting when every other non-voter is relegated to the middle bottom rows?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com