#1 2009-09-14 13:20:40

After a long battle, my wife picked up the DVD we requested many times from the Selectmen and the TA (then the ITA). Many thanks to the State for making it happen. Another public records issue down! More to go!

As citizens, it is absolutely shocking that we have to call in the state in order to receive public records. This is another reason why the current Selectmen and their double secret approach to everything is causing them to lose support. WE WANT OPEN AND TRANSPARENT GOVERNMENT!

#2 2009-09-14 13:35:30

GWB

Did I miss somthing? I thought that Sanguinett was still ITA And that the canidates including him were being interviewed by the BOS.

Congratulations on getting your info. I just wish that you didn't have to go to hell and back to get it.

#3 2009-09-14 13:54:41

GWB wrote:

Did I miss somthing? I thought that Sanguinett was still ITA And that the canidates including him were being interviewed by the BOS.

Congratulations on getting your info. I just wish that you didn't have to go to hell and back to get it.

'you didnt miss anything we have been asking for this public recoed dvd since 11/07.. that is why the ta and ita statement is in there..

#4 2009-09-14 15:23:38

And we are still at it over other public records....each step is a means to an end....

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com