#1 2009-01-11 19:31:58

interesting how slager praises cronan for putting town employees on notice about shenanigans. all while once again begging people to sue the town/  .  i am not as involved as i would like to be and am not sure what shenanigans he is referring to but i have heard somethings about how he conducts his life and business and i am not impressed/   i know myself  that being divorced twice i am usually shy about giving marital advice so i find it funny that we are all aware of what these people continue to do and yet they pontificate and judge harshly.

still have seen no proof of cause on mccauliffes firing

maybe the building inspector made a mistake mr/ cronan you have made mistakes right" as a matter of fact you even plead guilty in 1995 or 6 to a pretty big mistake didnt you
did this same building inspector make a mistake when they caught you building a deck without a permit this summer.  as a matter of fact i believe that this was the same exact time that the acting ta announced the 1.6 million dollar shortfall and attributed it to revenue shortfall and a drop in permitting fees

if the cops are so bad start firing them.  you guys and slager  start the shit lets see it through to the end
havent heard one thing about the allegations from this summer except that the fbi laughed their way out of the police station and declined to even look into it.

anybody even glanced at the open meeting law lately
any calls from the ag's office yet

what other town employee problems are there.  30 minute parking maybe?  funny how some peoples vehicles didnt make the list but there is video proof of them being there if you or bruce are interested
start fixing the problems bos if there really are some   
otherwise lets stop spending unnecessary legal fees stop bashing everyone who looks at bruce funny and fix the goddamn town
P.S. maple springs road issue looks like it will cost the town millions but we will just wait and watch that

so thanks bob for all your help in successfully spinning all the spin into this tailspin of which we will all be paying for for years. thank god you dont have to pay your rent or answer to anyone in this world. you cant imagine the pressure on the rest of us

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com