#1 2009-01-02 08:34:45

I think Bob's crystal ball is getting fuzzy, so I had to fix it....

A look ahead to 2009 revealed ... The town will easily win its case against the former board of library trustees

I'll go with settlement on this one

Police Chief Thomas Joyce will lose both his job and his ridiculous lawsuit against the Observer

If the Chief loses lawsuit Slager will be broke from lawyer/court fees, if Chief wins lawsuit, same outcome.  He'll keep his job too because I think EVERYONE will riot to have the BOS in charge of the Police

Free speech will continue to triumph over intimidation and harassment ...

Though Slager will try to shut it down at every turn

Good people will continue to be smeared by those with personal agendas ...

Only in the Observer

There will be a third boycott attempt by the same yahoo, with the same result as the first two

Yet, each time the boycott gets stronger and stronger

A recall attempt will fail badly as local residents will see through the scam ...

When in reality the citizen will just wait until the current board's terms are up.  In which each one of them will be cowardly and choose not to run for re-election.

A.D. Makepeace’s development will be the source of much controversy this summer ...

Because I've wrote down a whole bunch of lies, and I'm ready to go

Some police supporters will continue to believe that citizens are guilty until proven innocent

And some reporters will twist the truth in his buddy's favor 100% of the time.

Bill, Dick and Matt will continue to motivate me

There couldn't possible be anymore than these three people on the message boards, right?  No way there can be three people that don't believe Bob Slager.

We will keep fighting the good fight as long as people keep fighting the bad one.

We will fold before the Spring.  Because CommonSense says so.

#2 2009-01-02 15:48:19

:FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT"

sounds like bullshit to justify a non existent cause or to pre-empt an excuse for  his failure.  just like brucey blame everyone else right bob.  how bout this,   you were led by your meek little nose and spoon fed a bunch of shit and now that people are paying attention and realizing it you are screwed.   backed the wrong pony and he make you look stupid.

hope you dont expect them to bail you out now as they clearly  cannot even pay their own bills

I WOULD SAY 50% OF YOUR REFLECTION ON THE YEAR DEALT WITH THE POLICE DEPT. 

100% OF THAT WAS CREATED BY YOU AND THE BOS
0% OF THAT HAS EVER BEEN SUBSTANTIATED.

Bill you could probably find out better as i gather you know the chief,   but i heard that the FBI came in to look at one of the police allegations and left within ten minutes declining to even look into it

CRIMINALS DO NOT LIKE THE POLICE AND WILL SAY ANYTHING THEY HAVE TO TO FURTHER THEIR CASE OR SHIFT THE BLAME

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED BOB IS TO TERRIFY AN OLD WOMAN IN WEST WAREHAM

GOOD JOB BET YOUR MOM IS PROUD TOO

#3 2009-01-05 08:37:13

commonsense wrote:

I think Bob's crystal ball is getting fuzzy, so I had to fix it....

Bill, Dick and Matt will continue to motivate me

There couldn't possible be anymore than these three people on the message boards, right?  No way there can be three people that don't believe Bob Slager.

Interestingly enough just a month ago the ragman was saying there was just one "hate" blogger, I prefer "truth" blogger as a title, and now he names three people he knows of who would be posting the truth. I know my names not Bill, Dick, or Matt, so next time you refer to the "Truth Blogger" make sure you correct the number to at least four.

Also, on the note of "A Year in Review", wow, what a great article. Just reprint old stories and don't bother leaving the office, I'm sure nothing else is happening outside.

Last edited by flox (2009-01-05 08:38:37)

#4 2009-01-05 10:16:35

Yes, Flox, well if you add my name to the list, that makes FIVE people who think Bob's a nutjob! That already exceeds the number of weekly readers he has, not counting his wife and daughters.

BTW, Bob is so lazy and incompetent, he not only reprinted stories verbatim but didn't even bother to correct previously-published errors. To wit, the latest TRI-TOWN SLOBSERVER has a photo of pinwheels outside Sippican School under the "Mattapoisett" heading and the photo caption also erroneously mentions Sippican School in Mattapoisett! Um, Bob, Sippican School is and always was in MARION. It was wrong the first time you printed it, and it's still wrong today. Where's that newly-promoted, highly-paid "Managing Editor" Andrea Smith when you need her? Oh, right, she was off writing some drivel begging readers to send her news tips so she, too, can sit in the office and pretend to cover local events.

#5 2009-01-05 11:43:32

Make that SIX actually.... but Bob thinks we're all "Matt"

Last edited by commonsense (2009-01-05 11:44:12)

#6 2009-01-05 12:47:04

as viewable on the official town website this is the stated goal of the bos

The Board of Selectmen shall encourage the administration to provide enhanced levels of customer service in all departments under his/her jurisdiction. This shall include, but not be limited to, a high level of commitment to the citizens through timely and efficient service delivered in a courteous and respectful manner.

so much for courteous and respectful

#7 2009-01-05 12:52:36

funny but oddly enough the username he accused of blogging has dropped off the map.   hope his free speech didnt get stifled.   or worse

#8 2009-01-10 12:43:11

TBL

Slager mentioned me in his crystal ball section. Well, Mr. Slager. I'm not George, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

#9 2009-01-10 12:51:12

tbl you should feel priviledged you made slagers print and you didnt have to break any laws or bankrupt any towns in the process. 

and you thought paying your bills and keeping your license current and correct wouldnt get you noticed.

bob keep defending the un defendable you are starting to alienate even your staunchest supporters

#10 2009-01-10 12:53:59

I believe the grand total of Selectmen supporters in attendance at the last meeting was 8 including Slager and the Cat Lady.  The rest were there for citizens participation or licensing issues.

#11 2009-01-10 18:48:48

commonsense wrote:

I believe the grand total of Selectmen supporters in attendance at the last meeting was 8 including Slager and the Cat Lady.  The rest were there for citizens participation or licensing issues.

Can I conclude that the other 6 were the selectboard and the TA?

#12 2009-01-10 21:09:05

No.  But I know two of them were the Town Clerk and her husband.  Man, she is so far up Brenda's butt it's unbelievable.

#13 2009-01-10 22:11:36

oh the town clerk who just got a nine thousand dollar raise last spring when all the town unions have been out of a contract for the last year and a half

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com