#2 2008-12-17 10:43:07

Holy Crap!!!

The Cat Lady and Mr. Bigmouth, all in one week???

THERE IS A GOD!!!!!!!

#3 2008-12-17 10:43:44

Apparently the Rag is asleep on this one.  I'm sure their story will be slanted quite differently.

Last edited by commonsense (2008-12-17 10:44:07)

#4 2008-12-17 11:17:14

Oh God This Is Just Too Funny. Well I Guess Officer Simmons Didnt Know Sauvageau And That He Is Above The Law.

#5 2008-12-17 11:47:09

TBL

Great job by the overnight shift of the Wareham Police Department!!! I bet Sauvageau wishes they would just go to sleep instead. Not a chance Bruce! Nobody is above the law, including you.

The Wareham Police have handled numerous situations involving Bruce very gingerly, because of fear of bad press and the inevitable accusations that they are just targeting Bruce. It looks like Bruce's free pass to do as he wants has been suspended... Just like his license.

#6 2008-12-17 12:07:30

Oh boy, the Ragman is spinning already.  What a lackey.

Any word on which of Mr. Bigmouth's many road rage incidents led to the license suspension in the first place?  Surely Wareham's cowardly press corps is diligently looking into it.  Yeah, right.

#7 2008-12-17 12:27:50

The Spin Has Been Spun By Slager. Its About Time He Put Something Up. First If Bruce Was Driving On A Suspended License Why Does It Matter About Pillsbury, Three Officers, Webster Hall Hearing. Is Bruce Savageau Above The Law??????? Again Bruce Was Driving On A Suspended License He Should Have Been Arrested Wtf People! And Brenda "it Took 3 Officers?" Well Brenda You Might Want To Look At Bruces Past And His Temper I Would Have Had 4. This Guy Does Nothing But Threaten People And Bully Them. The Police Have Dealt With This Pyscho On A Regular Basis. I Guess Brenda Doesnt Want The Police To Do Their Jobs. Hear That Boys Dont Stop Cars, Dont Run Plates, Dont Do Anything Cuz You Might Arrest A Selectman. And For Gods Sake Dont Bring Back Up. Jesus Christ This Woman Is An Idiot And Ragman Is An Idiot For Interviewing Her. If Bruce Is So Fucking Smart Why Does He Drive On A Suspended License. Could He Be Hoping He Got Stopped To Have A Confrontation With The Police? I Think So.

#8 2008-12-17 12:28:15

Hamatron5000 wrote:

Oh boy, the Ragman is spinning already.  What a lackey.

Robert Slager is a liar.

Sauvageau was in court today to fight the charges and did not return a phone call seeking comment.

Sauvageau posted bail and walked immediately. I assume he walked. Maybe he hitch hiked.

Last edited by billw (2008-12-17 12:34:17)

#9 2008-12-17 13:28:52

TBL

Well Brenda, I am surprised that I have to explain things to you since you know so much about police work.

Brenda, first you must keep in mind that this occured on the midnight to 8:00 AM shift. These officers work TERRIBLE hours for a tiny 6% shift differential and keep Wareham safe, while everyone else is nice and cozy in bed. The people that are out and about during their shift are often up to no good and potentially dangerous.  Back up is a must during those hours, even for a routine traffic stop. Traffic stops often lead to the discovery of arrest warrants, weapons, and drugs.

Brenda, you should also consider that Officer Simmons probably wanted a couple of witnesses with him during the arrest. It is no secret that Bruce does not like the Wareham Police. People often make false claims of excessive force and Officer Simmons would be wise to make sure there are other Officers present to vouch for him, in the event that a false accusation was made. I would not put it past Bruce to make such a false claim. So Officer Simmons made a prudent move to protect himself from a false accusation by Bruce.

#10 2008-12-17 22:25:08

Why Do These People Pontificate On Everything They Know Nothing About.

Fix Your Lives Before You Try To Fix Everyone Elses

#11 2008-12-17 22:29:21

Because no one listens to them at HOME!

#12 2008-12-17 22:51:08

oneeardog wrote:

Why Do These People Pontificate On Everything They Know Nothing About.

Because without a new outrage every week, they're dead in the water. And by 'dead in the water', I mean up next is another sewer breach. Or commie librarians. It's a projectile vomiting toss up.

You know we've had a banner week when the Select Swine squander Race War, Police Brutality, Free Speech and Lunacy all in one day.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com