#1 2008-11-29 22:08:51

I was wondering why there were so many news vans wandering about town this weekend. 

Does it count as a scoop for this website by just posting a link to a story?  Probably not.  But oh well, what the hell, let's pretend it's a scoop for us anyway.  Since the Courier, the ST, and the Rag don't have anything on it on their websites, we'll be the first local website to alert people to it anyway:

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-England/ … 98389.html

Last edited by Hamatron5000 (2008-11-29 22:13:08)

#2 2008-11-30 00:02:53

Now that makes sense.  I listened to the story about the Brockton couple who made it out safely, but couldn't understand why the newscaster was reporting from wareham. Very sad and scary and sooo close to home.

#3 2008-11-30 07:34:20

maybe its another observer secret because the terrorists are sponsored by a local organization and are trying to take the taj mahal by emminent domain.

#4 2008-11-30 08:44:46

Interesting...

This post and the one about Bert St. Germain may be starting a trend...

In the crystal ball I see... an independent website becomes the center of Wareham news and puts the slobserver out of business.

What are the odds that one or both of these stories will be in the slobserver this week. You are making the ragmans job easy for him.

cheers

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com