#1 2008-11-24 17:55:37

Well Slager Says Sales Have Been Better Than Expected. Ya Right There Are Still Free Papers At Free Locations. Again Lying Through His Teeth. His Paper Is Falling Fast People And He Again Is Begging For Subscriptions. Ha Ha Ha

#2 2008-11-24 18:13:47

IHATESLAGER wrote:

Well Slager Says Sales Have Been Better Than Expected. Ya Right There Are Still Free Papers At Free Locations. Again Lying Through His Teeth. His Paper Is Falling Fast People And He Again Is Begging For Subscriptions. Ha Ha Ha

Think Slager'll make it to Christmas? The minute he lets his printer slide, he's toast.

#3 2008-11-24 19:54:04

Well Since He Doesnt Pay The Rent At His Office And Going To Be Facing Eviction Process I Would Say Its Not Too Long.

#4 2008-11-24 20:01:43

Haha, that clown isn't selling anything. 

Ah to witness Ragman at the stores on Rag sales collection day.

"Hello, I'm the Ragman and I'm here to collect my big time rag sales!"

"Oh Hello, Ragman, I'm the store clerk, here's your 50 cents!"  (After the store takes at least a 25 cent cut for the pity copy some tool bought.

#5 2008-11-24 20:49:34

Sales ARE better than expected.  He only expected to sell 5 copies... his mom, George Coleman, Bruce, Brenda, and the Town Clerk.

Who the hell shelled out money for an 8 page newspaper in which one page is full of what Liz saw at Little Harbor?

Maybe she bought a few to line the litter boxes.  Nah, that wouldn't happen.  She uses her bills for that.

#6 2008-11-24 21:52:45

Especially when they keep the rags behind the counter with all the naughty contraband.

It'd be funny to see people yell, "YEAH, GIVE ME A NUDEY MAGAZINE, SOME CHAWIN TERBACKY, A PACK OF CIGARETTES..."

Then whisper all embarrassed "umm, and a rag."

#7 2008-11-24 21:56:57

Because seriously, if you have to buy a behind the counter publication, why buy the Rag when instead, you can buy your very own copy of Large Breast Enthusiast Quarterly?

#8 2008-11-24 21:59:02

Wait, are they keeping the Rag behind the counter with the contraband because it now features risque Cat Lady Photos?! OH MY GOD!!! ACCKKKKKK!!! RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!!

Sorry, the rags being behind the counter is an endless source of material.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com