#1 2008-11-18 17:00:11

I ran into three people today who separately attended the festivities last night and all swore a blue streak. Thought for a moment I was back in Southie.

Me, I happily slept through it all.

#2 2008-11-18 19:52:37

i missed end of meeting but from what i am reading if you are not of stage you do not have a voice .  this just gets more blatent every day .  its like a steamroller.  the body is ignored and the selectwoman motioned to adjourn.

its almost prophetic i think i joked yesterday somewhere in here that when the heat was on they would attempt to retreat to executive session.  i guess they found that path.

#3 2008-11-18 23:11:54

Mr. Moderator couldn't moderate his way out of a paper bag.  His performance was a disgrace and he should resign immediately.  Some decent capable person needs to run against him.

#4 2008-11-19 09:38:03

wasn't he the guy who overassessed the property values in the mid nineties putting us in or close to receivership.  for christ sake voters have a short memory around here dont they

#5 2008-11-19 10:47:43

yes, memories are short in this Town, but when there is no decent competition, THAT is what you get.  Same goes for the BOS.

#6 2008-11-19 11:34:10

commonsense wrote:

yes, memories are short in this Town

Not for pain, they're not, but that's all they see, horrified, yet drawn to it like a three legged dog. They don't want to look but can't turn away.

The assholes are in charge, that's all they know and somehow, it hasn't occured to anyone they're watching a fraud, a hydraheaded beast.

They're all in it together. Sink one, sink all. Minus the moderator? No more canned Town Meetings. One honest independent on the BOS, Brucie say bye-bye.

Last edited by billw (2008-11-19 11:43:31)

#7 2008-11-19 11:39:12

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/page.php?id=3

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#8 2008-11-19 11:41:28

even after monday they still have no idea about the open meeting laws. watch tuesdays meeting and how the tucchi guys lawyer put them on their heels after the bos  had a private ten minute conversation with the other side before the meeting. apparently they knew it was wrong because donahue made a point to leave the table wanting nothing to do with it.  thank god they got called on it.  never saw such an about face.  looks like another district attorney admonishment and probably more legal fees

#9 2008-11-19 11:44:48

Yes, more legal fees that will blame on someone else

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com