#1 2008-11-16 21:32:50

Slager/Sauvageau appeal to those who think they're poor.

Just like me. I get by but I haven't any wiggle room and can't afford a car. And I cheer when I see or hear a Marion motorist got creamed while driving a late model, luxury sedan, talking on a cell phone. Because Marion sucks, ok?

Slager/Sauvageau have milked this vengeance with a grievance for all its worth, without work, like the Brockton ward healers they are. Around here, we make it all too easy.

"Just look at those rich idiots!"

They don't have to look far. I know I'll insult some of you but screw it, I've held my piss peace long enough.

Any of you catch the Baker property presentation before the BOS on Sept 23?

Sauvageau, the only absentee, was serving his one week doghouse sentence for saying mean things.

Great Neck residents were asking a town on its knees to give a flying fig about protecting the choicest and least densely populated real estate in town when the other 99% of its residents are facing survival issues, and a Makepeace development clusterf* of massive proportions.

But never mind the muddled merits of their cause. After that performance, I hoped the got slaughtered. With baseball bats. Slowly.

Ponderous, poorly prepared, execrably written, delivered and presented. Inept Powerpoint at its most clueless. I wanted to nail factory nail Massachusetts Audubon to a dying tree and let the cute little wildlife peck their beady little eyes out. Christ on ice skates. Still no parking for us peasants. I fled less than 10 minutes in; long, long before the selectmen got their wind up.

Town Meeting approved their request anyhow.

Thanks for your indulgence. I'm all better now.

Bill Whitehouse

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com