#1 2011-09-08 14:41:09

By: darkknight on 9/8/11
Mr. Slager, in regards to the question you have posed to the Board of Selectmen, would a petition be an effective tool?

By: robertslager on 9/8/11
Interesting suggestion, darkknight. Has anyone started one? Is anyone planning to?

I don't know of one, Mr. Slager. I would start one myself, but I am not well known in the community. I would certainly sign it, but I think someone who is more well known might be a better choice to start such a petition and pass it around more quickly.

OOPS MR SLAGER I GUESS YOU FORGET WHICH SCREEN NAME YOU WERE USING. DONT TRY AND CHANGE IT, IT IS SAVED TO DISC YOU PYSCHO.

#2 2011-09-08 14:45:09

So Who Has No Job And Goes Back And Forth Talking To Himself Back And Forth. What A Freakin Loser

#3 2011-09-08 14:49:13

Haha..I caught it too.. You beat me to the punch, PG.

Bobo the Douche.

#4 2011-09-08 14:51:29

Watch closely folks.. If (when) Bobo changes it.. Then you'll notice another lie.. The ridiculous, repeated claims that he ignores this site. His latest claim was that he hasn't been to this site in 3 months.. Except he's been saying that for years now.

Lying Assclown!! Bahaha.

#5 2011-09-08 14:57:06

oh dave its already saved to disc, what an asshole. bobo get a job

#6 2011-09-08 15:13:04

Oh my God!  What a dumbass!  What a douchebag!  What an idiot!!!

Multiple witnesses have seen it and saved it now.  Too late for him to change it. 

Bobo, get a job and stop pretending that you're Batman.

#7 2011-09-08 15:17:59

I wonder if Sheila and Michele are the same person...

#8 2011-09-08 15:25:05

Looks like batman just got into a lawsuit from all the people and businesses that he's defamed under that screenname. Get a job loser pyscho

#9 2011-09-08 15:31:46

And Bobo will provide a half-assed unbelievable explanation for this that begins, "I don't read that vile hate site, but someone e-mailed this thing to me about my conversation with darknight" in 3..2..1...

#10 2011-09-08 15:33:24

THESE DARKNIGHT COMMENTS ARE NOW EVEN FUNNIER NOW THAT IT IS FACT THAT SLAGER IS DARKNIGHT: YOU ARE JUST CRACKING ME UP THESE DAYS MR SLAGER LOL

By: robertslager on 9/2/11
Darkknight, have you ever considered running for selectman? You have a very analytical way of thinking. It would serve the town well.

By: darkknight on 9/2/11
Mr. Slager, I wanted to thank you again for providing this forum for discussion. Unlike other local web sites, I don't see people responding with mean-spirited personal attacks on each other when they disagree. You are providing a valuable service for Wareham residents. Thank you again.
By: robertslager on 9/2/11
It's my pleasure, darkknight. Should I assume that the answer to my question about your running for selectman is "no comment"?:)

By: darkknight on 8/16/11
I have a question, Mr. Slager. What happens if Mr. Schneider never actually resigns and just stops coming to the meetings?
By: robertslager on 8/16/11
That's an interesting question, darkknight. I imagine in that case he would ultimately have to be recalled to fill the vacancy. That would, if effect, force a special election to be held if the recall doesn't correspond to the next town election (in April of next year).

By: darkknight on 8/16/11
Thank you for the information, Mr. Slager. I questioned the claim that Ms. Petersen would automatically take over if Mr. Schneider resigns. I actually found that misinformation disturbing. If the alleged threats against Mr. Schneider and his family are true and he was forced to move away because of it, having a Take Back Wareham candidate forced down our throats without an election would be a new low for this town.
By: robertslager on 8/16/11
Darkknight, I should have added before that I would be stunned if Mike doesn't eventually offer his resignation. Right now none of this makes a lot of sense. I have left several messages for him. He has not responded to me or to apparently anyone. I am very worried about him and his family right now.

By: darkknight on 8/18/11
Mr. Slager, I read the first version of Wareham Week's story last night and I just read the new version after you pointed out the changes. You are absolutely correct. That is horrible. The fact that Mrs. Begley brought Mr. Ethier's lack of state certification to the attention of the town administrator should be applauded. Wareham Week is now trying to make Mrs. Begley out to be some kind of hypocrite for doing so. I have watched every selectmen meeting for more than a year now and I have never heard Mrs. Begley say anything positive or negative about the qualifications of Myles Burke or Elizabeth Zaleski. If Mr. Burke can legally perform his duties until the 18-month window has closed than this is a non-issue until that time has expired. If Mrs. Zaleski is unqualified to be a town accountant based on the fact that she doesn't have an accounting degree than why was she just hired to be the town accountant in Raynham?

I think Wareham Week owes an apology to Mrs. Begley. I agree, Mr. Slager. That was the most biased "news story" I have ever read in a local newspaper.
By: robertslager on 8/18/11
Thanks, darkknight. It's nice to know other people are now seeing Wareham Week for what it is - the propoganda tool for the power elite in Wareham.

By: darkknight on 8/17/11
All I can say is it's about time, Mr. Slager.

I couldn't agree more, Mr. Slager.

So this is what Live Chat feels like. I usually have to work Sunday night to make sure the computers are up and running on Monday. Cranberry, I've been meaning to mention this for some time, I really respect your viewpoints on issues. You are very sharp.

"I hope an understanding of basic math is a requirement to serve on the Board of Health." - Mr. Slager, you are on a roll.

That's why I respect you so much, Mr. Slager.

Mr. Slager, you are too funny sometimes.

By: darkknight on 8/19/11
You are just cracking me up these days, Mr. Slager.

By: darkknight on 8/20/11
What a great story, Mr. Slager. I really do miss your columns.

#11 2011-09-08 15:34:02

Can I just say something?  Give Bobo a break.  I'm sure he just got flustered because he was talking to Batman.  I mean, HELLO it's BATMAN!  The guy defeated the Joker for Christ sake.  If Batman was there talking to you, you'd probably get flustered and refer to yourself as yourself too.

#12 2011-09-08 15:34:15

I Predict Darkknight Will Vanish Into Thin Air And Return Of Paul Shooter Will Happen On Sunday Night Chat

#13 2011-09-08 15:43:15

Alright everyone.  I don't want to alarm you all but I just got off the phone with Wayne Corp and they say they've never heard of Bobo and that Mr. Wayne has never spoken to him.

Bobo, you're not just pretending to have Batman talk to you, are you?

#14 2011-09-08 15:45:05

Oh damn, wait, of course they'll deny it, they don't want anyone knowing that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

#15 2011-09-08 15:45:26

Oh damn it, I just gave out the secret!  Now Batman is at the mercy of the Riddler!

#16 2011-09-08 15:48:33

Bahaha. Bobo the Douche, Bobo the Douche!! What a loser. I have A TON of Bobo and the Fucktard's nonsense saved on disk. A simple search now of "Darkknight" and "capricon" (for starters) could make for some very "revealing" reading. Except, knocking Bobo's credibility is a little like saying water's wet (some of us know it already).

Here's the link I made the last time he "slipped up"..

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/viewt … 160#p74160

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-08 15:52:35)

#17 2011-09-08 15:59:41

At least he was pretending to be a cool superhero like Batman while talking to himself in his underwear in his bathroom office while he's unemployed. 

Had he been unemployed and sitting around in his underwear in his bathroom office and pretending to be Aquaman or some other lame ass superhero while talking to himself I'd of lost all respect for him.

Oh wait, I never had any.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-09-08 16:00:27)

#18 2011-09-08 16:04:25

I hope people see the depths that Bobo will go to try and push his warped agenda. What a huge, giant LOSER!

Tinhats..try and imagine now ALL the lies you've bought from Bobo...
Feel stupid yet? (You should ;)

Get help, Shooter

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-08 16:09:00)

#19 2011-09-08 16:25:38

He'll come up with some lame excuse.  He'll say he got mixed up somehow...the moronic tin hats will be duped by it but the rest of the town will know that Bobo pretends to be Batman when he talks to himself.

#20 2011-09-08 17:09:54

I think "aka Bobo" earned himself one of these today.

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-09-08 17:12:03)

#21 2011-09-08 17:17:14

How could he say it screwed up?

Does that mean that the others who post on the site aren't who they claim to be?

Are they all made up? One writes under a name and it's posted under a different name?

How could it happen?

How much control does an administrator have on a site?

I know Bill W would find it hard pressed to post from one person, and claim it came from another, without someone writing an e-mail to Dave and me.

How can it happen?

Computer glitch?

Must be.

What was the definition of Jimmy Carter as President?

Micro-manager.

You are not allowed to post on BoBo's site until your post is read and accepted by BoBo, then it is released and published.

Who knows who writes what?

I can't wait to see this spin.

Maybe  Michele can help Roberta.

#22 2011-09-08 17:24:12

That's a good question, Dan.  If Darknight is a phoney, how many of the other posters on the Bobo site are not even real?

#23 2011-09-08 20:13:50

Bobo deleted the part where he screwed up and called himself Mr. Slager!  He really does read this website!  He's trying to hide the evidence!

#24 2011-09-08 20:24:52

It still exists for all to see:

Mr. Slager, in regards to the question you have posed to the Board of Selectmen, would a petition be an effective tool?
Interesting suggestion, darkknight. Has anyone started one? Is anyone planning to?
I don't know of one, Mr. Slager. I would start one myself, but I am not well known in the community. I would certainly sign it, but I think someone who is more well known might be a better choice to start such a petition and pass it around more quickly.

Looks like it is caught in the ringer, Roberta.

#25 2011-09-08 21:40:55

Can someone post this to warehamvillagesoup. I don't have an acct there. Wow no spin whatsoever just coverup.

#26 2011-09-08 21:42:37

Jesus bobo you think this is going away? Don't you know its saved to disk?

#27 2011-09-08 22:24:47

OK I knew the spin would be lame but I didn't know it would be this pathetic:

Mr. Slager, I need to offer you my most sincere apologies after I read a recent comment on Wareham Week. I know I just spoke with you, but I wanted to offer the same apologies here.

Late this afternoon Mr. Slager called me and asked if I could take a look at his web site to try find a solution to the problems he was having (I am a computer programmer, as most of you know). In order to do that, Mr. Slager allowed me administrative access to the site. He did this by allowing me to sign on as him. I only had about 30 minutes and noticed some coding inconsistencies, likely due to the core upgrade he mentioned.

I then attempted to post a message to the web site regarding a possible petition, thinking I was doing so under my username. I did not realize that I was still signed-on under Mr. Slager's log-on. A blogger on Wareham Week is claiming that my error proves that Mr. Slager and I are one and the same.

I am very embarassed by my error. Mr. Slager, I consider you a true hero in Wareham and I am so sorry that I accidently opened you up to further attacks on your credibility. Please accept my most humble apology.
Don't sweat it, buddy. You were trying to help me out today, and I really appreciated that. Everyone makes mistakes. My daughers count at least one daddy "epic fail" a day. The hatebloggers will always try to find some way to attack. This time it's actually kind of amusing. They should just glue that egg to their face once and for all.

Bobo if you glued egg to your face it would be an improvement.

#28 2011-09-08 22:28:04

Bullshit Bobo..

Bobo DEFINITELY changed his comments to cover up his "mistake".

Here's what the comments looked like earlier today...

Very good story about Mike Schneider on the Wareham Courier web site.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/feat … z1XNj7lw5s

I don't know of one, Mr. Slager.
I would start one myself, but I am not well known in the community. I would certainly sign it, but I think someone who is more well known might be a better choice to start such a petition and pass it around more quickly.

By: onlooker on 9/8/11
C'mon, Mr. Slager. You are playing your readers dumb, IMO. Those of us who have followed YOUR story from the beginning, have monitored that hatesite ourselves, know full well that both Cara and Steve launched their April campaigns ON that very site. YOU have stated numerous times that Cara was a MODERATOR OF THE HATESITE?

...and this is what it looks like now.

Very good story about Mike Schneider on the Wareham Courier web site.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/feat … z1XNj7lw5s

C'mon, Mr. Slager. You are playing your readers dumb, IMO. Those of us who have followed YOUR story from the beginning, have monitored that hatesite ourselves, know full well that both Cara and Steve launched their April campaigns ON that very site. YOU have stated numerous times that Cara was a MODERATOR OF THE HATESITE?

Mr. Schneider and Mrs. Begley have already made promises to "shine the light" and not be driven away; that they will fight the good fight.

Are you looking for either Mrs. Begley or Mr. Schneider to make a motion for such a denouncement? Now, that would be an interesting thought when the votes are taken?

Onlooker, I believe everyone should be given the opportunity for their viewpoints to evolve. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone wishes they zigged when they should have zagged at some point in their lives. All the really matters is right now. What are people's viewpoints at this very moment? Perhaps those who have utilized the hate site in the past now regret doing so. We don't know that. But I believe the residents of Wareham have a right to know how each individual selectmen feels about this issue. And it is an issue. It has been the catalyst for the ugliness that has haunted the community and turned neighbor against neighbor. It's time for people who preach unity to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk.

I Believe strongly in redemption and forgiveness. Not forgiving someone who has wronged you is kinda like swallowing poison and hoping it will kill the person who wronged you. ;(

Hatred and anger only eats us up internally.

By: downtheroad on 9/8/11
I wish Mike would share some examples of the harassment that his family has experienced; it would give people a much more personal understanding of the turmoil the Schneiders have been put through.

Andrea, I think Mike and his family deserve a little time to settle down and catch their breath. Also, we don't know if the Schneiders plan on pursuing any civil or criminal charges against those who have harassed them. It's certainly possible they have been advised by counsel not to share such information at this time.

In the midst of all this, I would like to take a moment and once again thank Sheila Schneider for the courage it took to share her thoughts on this web site. Sheila Schneider has never, to my knowledge, done anything to hurt anyone. Her apparent crime was to support her husband in his bid for a seat on the Board of Selectman.

I understand that Wareham Week Publisher Anne Eisenmenger will never get this, but it's not enough to just claim Wareham Week represents "Neighbors Growing Together." If that is, in fact, the mission statement than Wareham Week needs to live up to it. Eisenmenger can't just hide behind slippery internet defamation laws (laws that are now being challenged in court). She has a greater responsibility than that.

She claimed that the comment on her web site accusing Mike and his wife of abandoning their "child" was "well within the bounds of legitimate discussion."

How is falsely accusing a family of abandoning a child be within the bounds of legitimate discussion? Even after the comment was proven to be completely incorrect Eisenmenger still refused to remove it.

Sheila Schneider has done what any good mother would have done over the past month - she protected her children. To even suggest, based on a complete lie, that she is a bad parent for abandoning a child is nothing less than vicious and continues to stab Sheila Schneider through the heart over and over again. And for what? What has she done to anyone?

If Anne Eisenmenger had an ounce of personal integrity she would have removed the comment as soon as she became aware of it. Not only has she refused to remove the comment she is actually trying to justify her actions by saying this vicious and completely fictitious attack was a legitimate part of the discussion. That is the single most unethical thing I have ever seen a "journalist" do.

I don't know of one, Mr. Slager
. I would start one myself, but I am not well known in the community. I would certainly sign it, but I think someone who is more well known might be a better choice to start such a petition and pass it around more quickly.

I double dog dare any of Bobo's "fans" to call him on it and demand an explanation. They won't of course. YOU'VE BEEN DUPED BY A LIAR (over and over and over again)...His name is Robert Slager aka Bobo aka darkknight aka capricon, etc., etc..

Call him on it Andrea Smith..Call him on it cranberry..call him on it teacher91 (Lynne Andresse)..GramyK (Kate Furler), Toottoot (Tom Monaghan)..onlooker..lenskynyrd...totellthetruth or jojan2. You all talk a big game.. We'll see if any of you step up and call "your boy" on his PROVEN lie... It's not the first..and it won't be the last.

His credibility was at ZERO.. Now it's in the negative numbers. Bobo looks UP to Zero!!

#29 2011-09-08 22:33:29

After we started pointing it out on the website he claims he never reads, he attempted to cover up the evidence.  After the Great Scourge of the Hypocrite Elite "Wareham Thinker" posted it on Wareham Week, he then went into the darknight became a computer administrator BS.

Why did he try to cover it up if he didn't do anything wrong?

This guy is a big time loser.  Don't worry though.  He's slipping and it had hilarious results today.  He'll continue to mess up and the results will be even more hysterical.

#30 2011-09-08 22:40:41

Do you think that when Bobo is in his bathroom office pretending to be Batman that he ever puts on the costume?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-09-08 23:28:18)

#31 2011-09-08 22:42:59

By the way, I'm supposed to believe that "darkknight" is some kind of computer genius but he can't figure out if he's on Bobo's login or his own?

#32 2011-09-08 22:50:11

Omg this is so pathetic. He truly is a pyscho

#33 2011-09-08 23:54:04

http://www.goofroof.com/wp-content/dork.jpg

#34 2011-09-09 00:45:44

WHY DARKKNIGHT ARE YOU POSTING BACK AND FORTH INSTEAD OF FIXING THE COMPUTER? GOD IT WOULD FUNNY IF IT WERENT SO SAD AND PATHETIC

#35 2011-09-09 00:48:44

I erased it because darkknight asked me to. I didn't know anything about it until he called me and told me what he saw on Wareham Week. I've been preocupied trying to fix the web site issues. He asked me to erase the comment so he could repost it under his own username. If I was trying to keep this mistake quiet, why would I be writing about it right now?

I feel more bad for darkknight than anything else. He's really a nice guy. He screwed up. It happens. I know he's taking it hard. He was pretty shaken up about it over the phone.

And no, I do not believe he did this on purpose. Someone asked me that question via e-mail. As I stated earlier on this thread, I have to approve all comments before they are posted on the site. I approved it without noticing the username (I have to approve my own comments as well). Several people were posting back and forth at that time, and I missed it. I'm kicking myself for that because if I had noticed it I would have saved darkknight a lot of grief.

I apologized to darkknight over the phone. I should also apologize to him here as well. If I was doing my job the way I was supposed to none of this would have happened.

OH GOD DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THIS GUY SHOULD NOT BE LOCKED UP IN A PYSCHE WARD?

#36 2011-09-09 06:58:28

Good God, how does this guy feel no shame that this is what he does all day while his wife goes out and works?

#37 2011-09-09 07:45:13

i figured it was going to be a spin but this is just so pathetic and sick its not even funny. he gets caught in a lie and he just cant admit he did it. i would expect this type of excuse from a 5 year old.

#38 2011-09-09 07:53:43

jesus wareham thinker puts a post on village soup at 700 am and bobo has a response up at 715 when i checked it. I will always wonder why a boy who has no job can think about suing.... I will always wonder why someone who gets caught logging as batman makes up such a silly excuse.... I will always wonder why on live chats darkknight never blogs. I guess slager only has one computer.....

#39 2011-09-09 08:20:51

I guess he'd have to ask his wife for a raise in his allowance so he can hire a lawyer.

"Honey, can you work a second shift so I can hire a lawyer?"

I hope somebody sues him.  Hopefully they'll sue him into bankruptcy and homelessness.

#40 2011-09-09 08:33:28

He is already bankrupt and nearly homeless. He is a total numb nuts. Should be seeing a doc I think to check out the old noodle...ya' know, darkkinght?

#41 2011-09-09 08:34:35

He wont be homeless. He can always sleep in the the bat cave.

#42 2011-09-09 08:35:32

Lots of us kept it, yum yum Roberta.

#43 2011-09-09 09:10:27

What would anyone get if they sued him anyway?  A Halifax shack?  You'd have to get in line behind the mortgage company.

#44 2011-09-09 09:22:36

Someone could sue LenSkynryd but all they'd get is his bottle of scotch and his jar of extra strength anti-fungal cream.

#45 2011-09-09 09:24:15

Why doesn't Bobo pretend to be Two-Face?  It would be more fitting to his personality...personalities.

#46 2011-09-09 13:07:49

Here is BoBo talking with himself again. Spin, Roberta, spin:

By: Trubeliever on 9/8/11
I have to say I am a little concerned that another member was trusted with access to your web site. I don't know who darkknight is. Does he know who I am now?
That's a valid question to ask, Trubeliever. The list of site members is password protected. I have to enter a password every time I access that file (it was set up that way to offer another level of security). That file was protected the entire time. I take the privacy and security of members very seriously. I was having problems, my normal tech guy couldn't figure it out, so I thought I would give darkknight a shot, knowing that he's a computer programmer.

FYI - I change my password every day. Darkknight wouldn't be able to sign on as me again even if he wanted to (without knowing my new password).

Of course darkknight knows your password, numbnuts...unless you forgot your own password, why wouldn't he(you) know it....What a putz!

#47 2011-09-09 13:14:20

This guy tries to spin like a top, and the idiots that follow him are really either lacking in intellect or need to find something positive to do with their lives.

I can't believe the guy gets caught red handed, throws out bullshit, and the followers still believe him....drink the Kool Aid, children.

Spin Roberta, spin....maybe Michele can help you.

#48 2011-09-09 13:45:24

Yes Dan.. On an earlier post about this I'd mentioned how I've noticed a few of Bobo's recently joined tinhats were "highly likely" to be the Assclown in disguise as well. I mentioned warehamite and a "few others"..but didn't bother to go back and look to check the screen names.. well, lo and behold.. Bobo reminded me by bringing back "trubeliever".. Bobo got busted. There is no reasonable explanation..especially since it wasn't the first time (right "cap"?)..What a douche.

I especially like how he says that dorkknight had access to his password, but somehow was limited to access of certain things Bobo would have access to if he was logging on himself? Huh? Bobo (idiot).. If someone logs on with your password..they have exactly the same access you (or anyone) would have.

Also..he says he changes his password daily. Really? Are you afraid your family might walk into your bathroom and log on to your "super important" Ragserver account? I've worked for banks, and other financial "institutions"..Security is HIGH on their priority list..protecting peoples financial information was of utmost importance. Sometimes I'd have so many passwords it would be hard to remember them all..especially because, from time to time we'd be required to change the passwords. But NONE..not one was ever daily. I think monthly may have been the most frequent that we'd have to change...and that information was actually important. You're a liar, Bobo. Your follower's are "true believers"..they're more than willing to cling to their entrenched ideas..and support their "teammates"..no matter what. Their hypocrisy is staggering.

"Yeeeeah, that's the ticket."

#49 2011-09-09 14:14:24

That's the ticket, alright, Dave.

I hope one of our computer experts assesses what BoBo and himself explained for the reason of the mix up and how ludicrous it truly is.

I know it is coming, and I know that some people on this site are really computer experts and not make up bullshit experts. Remember how BoBo used to say how brilliant he was with computers, etc., until one of our posters embarrassed and ridiculed him into oblivion on the subject.

He needs another lesson...now.

#50 2011-09-09 14:23:06

I also get a kick out of BoBo and his minions always talking about suing someone. Defamation, slander, etc. Remember, the only defense is the truth.

Damages are hard to assess, too, especially if you are unemployed, write for free, and are a mooch.

When Bruce passes the bar, maybe he will do the whole cult's legal work pro bono. Of course, you will truly be getting what you pay for in that case.

One thing is for certain, you cannot, in any conceivable way, discredit the cult's leader, and all members of the cult will follow him into hell with a can of gasoline.

#51 2011-09-09 16:43:56

Here is Bo Bo admitting that he conducts business on the crapper, and his follower has no idea she fell in to the trap:

By: robertslager on 9/9/11
A member of this web site just attempted to post the alleged location of where the Schneider children are in hiding. I would never allow such information on this web site. To do so could endanger the lives of the Schneiders' 11-year-old twin girls. Anyone who would release such information should be arrested and charged with criminal harassment.
By: cheewowa on 9/9/11
Why on EARTH would they want to do that? Jeez.
It's a really good thing that each comment needs to be approved before it automatically posts! Kudos to you for catching it!
By: robertslager on 9/9/11
That's exactly why I do it this way. Otherwise this site would become just another internet bathroom stall in Wareham.
By: cheewowa on 9/9/11
I'm not kidding - I literally just LOL'd. You sure do have a way with words! "Internet bathroom stall", kikkkikkkikk. Priceless!

You ain't kiddin', cheewowa....priceless!!

#52 2011-09-09 23:35:07

Quick, Robin.. To the batcave!!

Na na na na na na na Batman!

#53 2011-09-10 00:34:31

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/batcan.png

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#54 2011-09-10 13:56:13

More from Bobo the DORK KNIGHT:

Bobo talking to himself wrote:

By: darkknight on 9/10/11
Mr. Slager, I know you've said several times not to worry about my mistake. I would like to explain to you why it bothers me so much.

When I first started reading your newspaper I was very skeptical. I heard people say you were just a trouble-maker who was looking to make a quick buck by exploiting the town. I didn't particularly care for Bruce Sauvageau at the time, and it seemed like your were taking sides in his fights with other board members.

I heard people call you a liar, and I bought into it. It wasn't until you reported that the athletic director had stolen all the money from the high school champion football team that I started to see things a little differently.

The boycott of your paper was what made me step back and question what other people were saying about the Observer. I didn't agree with some of your editorials, but I saw no reason why you should be put out of business because you offered a different viewpoint than the Wareham Courier.

I was pulling for you to make it. I knew the recession was particulary difficult on newspaper advertising. In my mind, you were no longer this big monster trying to destroy the town. You were someone who was standing up for himself against people who were hiding their identities for some reason.

For my own peace of mind, I started fact-checking things you were writing. I did my own research. That's when I realized that you weren't some liar trying to make a living off another town. You were telling the truth.

There have been times when you have let your emotions get the best of you, Mr. Slager. I have told you this in the past. But that doesn't make you a liar.

I know the reason people like "Wareham Thinker" always try to descredit you by saying you are a liar or that you are crazy. They do not want people to do what I did - research what you are saying to find out if it's true. "Wareham Thinker" and people like him are afraid that if enough people know the truth about Wareham it could alter the political power structure in town. So they would rather keep people ignorant.

I understand this, Mr. Slager, and that is why I feel so terrible about throwing red meat to the wolves like this. I am very sorry.
By: robertslager on 9/10/11
I appreciate the kind words, darkknight. It's water under the bridge. I appreciated your help the other day.
By: LenSkynyrd on 9/10/11
Darknight - anyone with an open mind realizes you made an honest mistake. Robert is not Darknight. Let the haters have their fun. There's about 10 of them. Immaterial.

Bobo give it up.  Everyone knows you were caught using a fake screen name to lie about people on your website.  No one with half a brain will ever trust a word you say from now on. 

Bobo - think about this for a second.  While most people go out every day and put in a day's hard work, you are sitting at home in your bathroom office pretending to be a cartoon superhero.

By the way, anyone else notice that Bobo's other persona, "Paul Shooter" always used the "I don't like you and Bruce but I feel I need to help you even though I don't like you" schtick that "darkknight" aka Bat-Bobo uses?

#55 2011-09-10 13:57:02

Na na na na na na na BATBOBO!  BATBOBO!  NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA BAT BOBO! BAT BOBO!

"Robin, get my utility belt!  It has my bat-bagels!"

#56 2011-09-10 15:09:40

I think that it is time to defend the BoBo approach on this website, Hear me out.

Many commercials & products deliver information thru a series of questions, known as FAQs. Clearly, BoBo has adopted this widely used technic to disseminate vital information to the great unwashed in Wareham. God Bless you, BoBo, for this exemplary approach to service.

Please permit me to make one very small, tiny even, suggestion. It would be helpful if your FAQs were consitent with, yanow, FACTS. A mere quibble.

As to the issue of non-real personnas, well BoBo is merely following the lead of so many. Take that Buffett dude, ah that would be the Omaha billionaire, not the rum-soaked troubador. Now he owns an insurance company that claims that their applications are so easy "even a caveman could do it" Probably excludes BoBo.

And there are others. You got Flo  - does your insurance policy come to you in neat, boxed packages? Why, there even lizards & ducks. See, using a non-real personna to hype your stuff is part of the current envirnonment. So why pick on BoBo?

So, to sum up:

Buffett has the Caveman
Wareham's stuck with ragman

Flo is smooth and Progressive
BoBo is lame and regressive

While you're promised cash from the duck
Wareham gets just trash from the Schmuck

Poor BoBo....so misunderstood.

#57 2011-09-11 14:53:07

Batbobo wrote:

By: darkknight on 9/11/11
You make some good points, Mr. Slager. For me, this issue is very simple. Mr. Schneider said he owns property in Wareham and that he's a resident of Wareham. Unless someone can prove otherwise this is a non-issue. The burden of proof is on the accusers.

Bobo, when you sit around your house pretending to be Batman, do you actually wear the tights and the cape?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com