#1 2011-05-05 21:37:53

Details to follow.

Last edited by billw (2011-05-07 17:43:12)

#2 2011-05-05 21:49:55

By A Vote Of 5 To 0 The Civel Service Board  Voted That Lt Bliss Was Inconent Of All Charges , That He Should Get His Job Back In Wareham As Senior Lt., And He Should Get Back Pay In The Range Of At Least 200 Grand , I Am Sure He Will Sue Wareham For Wrongful Fireing Charges. Ms Bindas , Saguinet And Especially Brocton Brenda ShoulD BE SHOUD PERSONALLY FOR LIEING ABOUT LT. BLISS

Last edited by greenhornet (2011-05-05 21:51:03)

#3 2011-05-05 21:56:46

Lt Blisss Was Fired By Lies From Ms Bindas And Brenda That Lt Bliss Installed An Alarm System While In Uniform , Which Was A Lie,  Ms Bindas Later Refused In Court To Testify That She Had Made These Charges In The Beginning That Mr Bliss Had Installed An Alarm In Her House While In Uniform. Brenda Who Was Joined At The Hip To Ms Bindas  Pushed For Lt Bliss Fireing While Knowing These Charges Were False , Ms Bindas And Brenda  Should Be Sewed Peosonally For There Actioms.

#4 2011-05-05 21:58:21

In The Grand Jury Hearings Formet Ta Mccaulif Testified That Brenda And Company Had A Hit List In Wareham And That Lt Bliss Was On That Hit List.

#5 2011-05-05 22:00:39

Donney Bliss Sue Wareham , And Take Wareham To The Cleaners For Your Wrongful Fireing. Only Then Will Voters Eyes Wake Up To The Nastey Ways Of Brenda , Jayne ,cronin And The Bruce.

#6 2011-05-05 22:18:21

Sounds like the town should probably try to settle all upcoming lawsuits or it's gonna cost us bigtime

#7 2011-05-05 22:43:36

I am glad to hear this good news but I am sure that the Hypocrite Elite are not.  I have heard that the story of how this man was railroaded was so disgraceful that no hypocrite elitist will ever hold office again if the details ever come out.  I think that any town official involved, even if no longer in office, should be required to personally reimburse the town for this incompetence.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-05 22:54:50)

#8 2011-05-05 22:48:02

Remember, just recently, Lt Bliss sent a letter to the town to remind the town that he was next in line to be the police chief and he would seek the position if reinstated, and would seek damages if not hired.  The wise action for the town would have been to hold off on hiring a chief until this case was resolved.  Now it will likely cost the town a pretty penny and it could have been avoided.

As long as Hypocrite Elitists and tin hats permeate our town government, Wareham will be on the path to bankruptcy.

#9 2011-05-05 22:49:54

....and the beat goes on....the beat goes on....

#10 2011-05-06 06:16:47

This is why keeping civil service is so important.

#11 2011-05-06 08:09:52

WAreham is going to pay BIG on this one for sure

#12 2011-05-06 08:58:19

Remember that when Bliss's lawyer sent a letter to the town informing the town that he was likely to be reinstated and would seek the chief's position or seek damages if he does not receive it (he was next in line for it and would have received it had the town not illegally fired him)...the tin hats didn't think that would happen.

Remember, Bobo also wrote in support of Bliss being fired, and now he has been reinstated.

So glad that the town is taking advice from a clown with a bathroom office, who couldn't pay his rent, whose house was almost foreclosed on and sold at public auction, who was three years late on his state filing fees, whose corporation records includes a "dissolution by court order or by the SOC," and who has been sued twice for defamation. 

What an idiot, and anyone who listens to this idiot is an idiot.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-06 09:06:15)

#13 2011-05-06 13:53:31

Forty page Pdf of the Lt. Bliss ruling:

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/DBliss.vs.Wareham.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-05-06 14:00:54)

#14 2011-05-06 14:08:15

Meet Steven Tores, Wareham's learned counsel aboard this train wreck.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Wareham.BOS.2010-10-27-Wed-6-14-12-pm.jpg
Wareham BOS 2010-10-27 Wed 6-14-12pm

#15 2011-05-06 14:38:40

My God!  I'm just giving this document a perusal now and my jaw is on the floor!  What an outrage!  What disgusting leadership we had from these  clowns! 

Note there are details about the "fabricated uniform story" that certain Hypocrites said never happened.

The evidence showed that he stopped wearing a uniform years ago when he was promoted, but these morons actually tried to make it out that he showed up to an alarm sale in a uniform.  What a bunch of morons!

Oh God, I have to take breaks while I read this because the stupidity and incompetence of the Hypocrite Elite is making me sick.

#16 2011-05-06 15:05:50

"The draconian sanction imposed here upon a career 24-year veteran WPD officer with an otherwise unblemished and, indeed, markedly distinguished career of service to Wareham, who has acknowledged his one poor lapse of judgment and fully remediated his behavior, is an unmistakable example of the effect of improper personal motives and undue political influence which have no place in a merit-based civil service system."

HIT LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17 2011-05-06 15:10:57

Former selectman Bruce Sauvageau, who served on the board when Bliss was fired, took offense at Stein's statement regarding political motivation.
   "Stein needs to be very specific because that is a very serious charge," Sauvageau said. "Not only that, he didn't provide any factual basis to disbelieve Bindas’s testimony. When an administrative law judge renders a ruling there is usually a factual basis. That’s what is missing here. How can this judge determine that Binidas was essentially lying under oath without any factual basis to support such a ruling? Stein has an obligation to both parties to share what facts he is basing his ruling on. That is a prefect opportunity for the town to appeal the decision because Stein failed to do so."

I KNOW YOU DIDNT PASS THE BAR BRUCE BUT THE COMMISSION SAID BINDAS TESTIMONY WAS NOT CONSISTENT!!!

#18 2011-05-06 16:02:33

Sweet Brucey needs to work on his reading comprehension skills or he is never going to pass the bar. 

I think the big question is why, when it was well known that Bliss stopped wearing a uniform when he was promoted, did certain town officials fire him over an accusation of wearing a uniform when it was common knowledge he'd stopped wearing the uniform for years?

Oh, and for full disclosure, why doesn't Bobo the Hobo disclose in his story that Sweet Brucey is a rag columnist and that Bindas was at one point one of his advertisers?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-06 16:49:19)

#19 2011-05-06 16:15:42

Total silence from the tin hats.  Could this be the wake up call they need to peel off the tin foil? 

The clowns responsible for this outrage are lucky they are no longer in office.  With this news, they would have been easily recalled.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-06 16:48:21)

#20 2011-05-06 16:18:58

GuyIncognito wrote:

Oh, and for full disclosure, why doesn't Bobo the Hobo disclose in his story that Sweet Brucey is a rag columnist and that Bindas was at one point one of his advertisers?

And his current staff photographer.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Spring.Town.Meeting.2011-04-26-Tue-7-34-57-pm.2.jpg
Spring Town Meeting - 2011-04-26 Tue 7:34:57pm
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Spring.Town.Meeting.2011-04-26-Tue-7-39-22-pm.2.jpg
Spring Town Meeting 2011-04-26 Tue 7:39:22pm

#21 2011-05-06 16:48:11

ms bindas ,you liar  just  chew [redacted].

edit: Forgive me, Red but let's not go there.

Last edited by billw (2011-05-06 16:54:04)

#22 2011-05-06 16:52:20

my gaud what a freekin bald spot.

#23 2011-05-06 16:53:57

yes bruce did not pass the bar as curley did not but also brenda did not pass the bar and she did not even go to law school.

#24 2011-05-06 16:55:01

Wareham Week reports the town will owe Bliss roughly $200,000.  I believe that is just in back pay, when other compensation is figured it will likely be a figure that will make your jaw drop.

I have heard that in cases like this, a town is required to hold the pay in an escrow account so as to avoid having to pay all at once.  The town did not do this and will now have to immediately slash over 200,000 at once to come up with it.

#25 2011-05-06 18:38:34

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … /110509940

Wareham police lieutenant reinstated

By Steve Urbon
surbon@s-t.com
May 06, 2011 5:30 PM

WAREHAM — Lt. Donald Bliss has been reinstated to the Police Department by a 5-0 decision of the state Civil Service Commission. The panel found he was wrongly terminated for “improper personal motives and undue political influence which have no place in a merit-based civil service system.”

The ruling Thursday means that Bliss is immediately available to take his job back and will receive back pay plus interest from the day he was fired in February 2009. His attorney, Andrew Gambaccini, told The Standard-Times that the back pay will likely amount to more than $200,000. His legal expenses will be paid from a legal defense fund that he joined in the past.

Bliss was relieved and jubilant and vowed to return to work. “I have to. I’m just too proud to be run out of town,” he said Friday. Bliss said that while down this “brutal road,” his family has suffered with the cloud hanging over him, and he has tried to make ends meet by plowing driveways and doing work as a private investigator.

Town Administrator Mark Andrews did not return calls seeking comment Friday, but several months ago told a Standard-Times reporter that he expected to be able to manage any payback to Bliss within the town budget.

Former acting Town Administrator John Sanguinet, who signed the termination letter two years ago, did not return a call seeking comment about the ruling, which was highly critical of him and his actions.

Bliss was fired by Sanguinet on the grounds that he misused a department-owned cell phone for his sidelines as an alarm salesman and real estate agent. The commission ruled that the misjudgment, while real, didn’t merit such a draconian punishment, and in fact, Bliss had already been disciplined by then-Chief Thomas Joyce with two days of unpaid service.

The ruling, written by Commissioner Paul M. Stein, who conducted three days of hearings in mid-2009, concluded that a Linda Bindas of Maple Springs Road was not credible when she testified that Bliss had sold her a home alarm system while in uniform, which could be a firing offense.

While Bindas “presented as a well-dressed, intelligent woman,” Stein concluded that “the preponderance of the evidence weighs heavily in favor of the conclusion that Lt. Bliss made two visits to Ms. Bindas’ home, as he testified, and that he did not appear in his police uniform on either occasion.

“His convincing testimony regarding the Bindas transaction outweighs the unpersuasively vague and inconsistent testimony from Ms. Bindas, whom I infer, given the passage of time, has conflated her recollections and time frames of the dates, occurrences and individuals involved in her transactions with the harbormaster, Lt. Bliss and others over the alarm system.”

Stein often praised the demeanor and consistency of testimony from Bliss, Joyce and former Town Administrator John McAuliffe.

“In contrast,” he wrote, “Mr. Sanguinet’s admissions and demeanor (tentativeness, failure to make critical eye contact and inability to articulate the specific facts he used to support the decision to terminate Lt. Bliss), confirmed a picture far more consistent with one who took his cue from others, and not a true decision-maker who acted on his own careful and independent judgment.”

Stein was not specific about the motives or individuals behind the move to fire Bliss, and dismissed any suggestions from the witnesses as speculation. But he did make special mention of Sanguinet’s remark to McAuliffe at the time he delivered his letter, which was, “It’s out of my hands.”

The town may appeal the decision to Superior Court, according to Gambaccini. But he said that such an appeal would be “dead on arrival” because an appeal would not re-hear testimony or challenge factual findings, but rather ask the question of whether the commission went outside the law. Nor could an appeal challenge the hearing officer’s judgments about the veracity of the witnesses, he said.

He said that Bliss would still be entitled to return to work pending any appeal.

Last edited by LizMcD (2011-05-06 18:39:05)

#26 2011-05-06 19:20:48

Says it all:

“His convincing testimony regarding the Bindas transaction outweighs the unpersuasively vague and inconsistent testimony from Ms. Bindas, whom I infer, given the passage of time, has conflated her recollections and time frames of the dates, occurrences and individuals involved in her transactions with the harbormaster, Lt. Bliss and others over the alarm system.”

“In contrast,” he wrote, “Mr. Sanguinet’s admissions and demeanor (tentativeness, failure to make critical eye contact and inability to articulate the specific facts he used to support the decision to terminate Lt. Bliss), confirmed a picture far more consistent with one who took his cue from others, and not a true decision-maker who acted on his own careful and independent judgment."

In other words, two lying sacks of poo poo.

#27 2011-05-06 19:54:28

I believe his salary was about 90,000 and he's been out 2 and a half years, so we're looking at about 225,000,  he's also owed attorney fees, compensation for losing the chief position, plus a whole host of issues...this is going to cost the town a butt load of money.

#28 2011-05-06 19:55:09

danoconnell wrote:

“In contrast,” he wrote, “Mr. Sanguinet’s admissions and demeanor [...] confirmed a picture far more consistent with one who took his cue from others, and not a true decision-maker who acted on his own careful and independent judgment."

In other words, two lying sacks of poo poo.

In other pictures, a Butt Monkey.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/buttmonkey.png

#29 2011-05-06 20:40:31

OK folks, get ready to laugh your asses off:

Bobo the Clown in an August 25, 2010 Just the Facts Maam Column wrote:

Claim: Wareham Police Officer Don Bliss was fired over a fabricated “uniform” wearing story.

Fact: Don Bliss was terminated for using town equipment to run a private alarm installing business while on duty as a police officer. On his business card he listed his town-issued cell phone number. A private citizen testified during a Civil Service hearing that Bliss tried to solicit business for his company while conducting an alarm inspection as a police officer. Civil Service has not issued a finding more than a year after Bliss’s termination.

Ummm...what's that old Bobo line?

Oh right....CARE TO REVISE YOUR STATEMENT, DUMBASS?!!!!!!!

Worst...reporter...EVER!

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-06 20:41:47)

#30 2011-05-06 20:42:48

And why didn't Bobo mention the citizen used to be one of his advertisers?

#31 2011-05-06 21:34:34

EVIDENCE OF FORMER BOS INTERMEDDLING:

Civil Service Commission wrote:

Chief Joyce and John McAuliffe both gave persuasive testimony in support of their shared conclusion that Interim Town Administrator Sanguinet's discharge of Lt. Bliss was wrong-headed, and was not based on sound, independent judgment, but was one (of several examples) of continued intermeddling in personnel matters and daily operations orchestrated by the Board of Selectmen in excess of their authority, motivated by personal and political factors.

My God, thank God for the sake of the town these people are no longer in office.

#32 2011-05-06 21:35:44

Welcome Back Lieutenant Bliss

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-05-06 21:35:58)

#33 2011-05-06 21:39:31

THE "MOST AGRESSIVE BUNCH"

John McAuliffe testified that the Board of Selectmen at the time was the "most aggressive bunch" that he had seen in his years as a professional municipal executive."

"NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE"

Chief Joyce testified that he "never saw anything like" the degree of interference in his daily operations as he received from the Board of Selectmen as constituted in 2007 and 2008.  He was convincing when he testified that, by the middle of 2008, the relationship had deteriorated to the point that he decided to retire, after 20 years as Chief of Police.  He was personally close to tears as he described how strongly he believed Lt. Bliss was mistreated by the Board of Selectmen."

How these people walk around without hanging their heads in shame I'll never know.

#34 2011-05-06 21:42:15

Slager ,at The Time It Was Well Known That Chief Joyce Had Punished Lt Bliss With A 2 Day Suppension  , You Critizize Mr Stien ,you A Person Who Lies All The Time ,give Me A Break.

#35 2011-05-06 21:43:48

"CARRY OUT THE WISHES"

Chief Joyce testified that, at one point, Mr. Sanguinet told him that his job as Interim Town Administrator was to "carry out the wishes" of the Board of Selectmen.  At another point, during a discussion of budget issues, even Mr. Sanguinet admitted that he was reluctant to reallocate Lt. Bliss's WPD salary because he agreed that it was likely Bliss would eventually win back his job.

Evidence that the previous BOS controlled Interim Butt Monkey like a puppet.

Evidence of Incompetence - the town should have paid the salary into an escrow account.  Now over 200,000 or more will have to immediately be slashed from the town budget.  What a disaster these people have turned the town into.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-06 21:46:54)

#36 2011-05-06 21:46:20

"ONE WHO TOOK HIS CUE FROM OTHERS"

I find the testimony of Chief Joyce and Mr. McAuliffe, two career professionals, entirely credible in their recollection of the facts and assessment of the inferences that may be drawn from them.  In contrast, Mr. Sanguinet's admissions and demeanor (tentativeness, failure to make critical eye contact and inability to articulate the specific facts he used to support the decision to terminate Lt. Bliss), confirmed a picture far more consistent with one who took his cue from otehrs, and not a true decision-maker who acted on his own careful and independent judgment

#37 2011-05-06 22:05:37

"THE DRACONIAN SANCTION"

Applying these principals to the facts of this appeal, Wareham falls short of establishing just cause for discharging or further disciplining Lt. Bliss, as there is insufficient evidence of substantial misconduct on his part contained in the record.  The draconian sanction imposed upon a career 24-year veteran WPD police officer with an otherwise unblemished, and indeed, markedly distinguished career of service to Wareham, who has acknowledged his one poor lapse of judgment and fully remediated his behavior, is an unmistakable example of the effect of improper personal motives and undue political influence which have no place in a merit-based civil service system.

Metaphorically speaking, I believe that quote is the sound of the State of Massachusetts ripping the Hypocrite Elite a new one.

#38 2011-05-06 22:48:38

Justice finally served..

Here's the thing though. We'll (the taxpayer's) now have to pay a salary for services not rendered. Not for nothing..but I feel if we're going to pay any town employee 90-100K/year..I'ld just as soon have them actually (you know) on the job.

These same names come up over and over again when we talk about the town's problems over the last few years (but don't expect them, or their supporter's, to ever admit they did anything wrong)..Sauvageau, Donahue, Eckstrom, Cronan and Sanguinet. None are in office anymore, yet we still pay for their mismanagement (and vendettas).. They tried to force feed us a change of government..tried to remove civil service.

Move Wareham Forward is a continuation of the same old same old (Schneider, Begley, et al). Mr. Cruz?? Horrible so far as Chair..and not a good selectman (in general) during his tenure. Steve.."played ball" with the "problem children" over the last year too much to not mention it. Andrews..his pal Stanley (and his sham of an appointment process, and exorbitant salary)..all remnants of this destructive "era" in Wareham's government. Bad hires? Oh, yeah.. How many empty positions have there been? How many are there right now? CEDA Director, Accountant (ok, one who's suing the town..and likely to get paid, who should never have been hired in the first place)..a COA director (who'll also likely sue the town..and still drawing a paycheck while sitting at home), Myles Burke (..over-paid, underqualified..but a friend of Andrews)..Town Meeting postponed because "the books" are a mess..but somehow Andrews not held responsible. All of this mismanagement coinciding with one of the worst financial climates in U.S. history. We've got problems folks..and this is just a short list. Miles and miles to go.. Gotta tell ya.. I'm not optimistic.

#39 2011-05-06 23:24:42

GuyIncognito wrote:

Metaphorically speaking, I believe that quote is the sound of the State of Massachusetts ripping the Hypocrite Elite a new one.

And strictly speaking, that doesn't matter much. The evil doers are out of office, all except our hapless BOS chairman, and the town is on the hook for wages, slick leave, vacation time, Quinn bill and assorted other entitlements; substantially more than the reported sum, amiright?

The really rotten reality is we've seen nothing yet. The town administrator, town counsel, and town clerk, together with 3 of 5 selectmen, still take their marching orders from their Donahue/Sauvageau barracks lawyer brain trust. They will spare no tax dollar funded legal expense when Bliss files for damages, where they will lose again and not give a shit.

This isn't good news, it's retarded.

#40 2011-05-07 08:50:15

hey bobo the clown why didnt sanguinet ask tom joyce if he was disciplined for it before he fired him? let me help you, because sanguinet HAD to fire bliss to keep his own job! he knew if that he didnt do the bidding of the selectman he would find himself fired just like mcauliffe before him.

#41 2011-05-07 11:56:39

I can almost  hear the crickets chirping on the rag site.  Who knew it was possible for tin hats to feel embarrassment?

#42 2011-05-07 12:08:34

Sweet Brucey is whining that he wants to appeal.  Really?  Flush more taxpayer dollars down the toilet in a vein attempt to try to win a case that was a loser from the start and was referred to by the Civil Service Commission as a "draconian sanction" and "an unmistakable example of the effect of improper personal motives and undue political influence which have no place in a merit-based civil service system?"

When will Sweet Brucey learn that if people gave a crap about what he had to say, he'd still be a selectman?

An appeal would be just flushing more tax dollars down the toilet.  It would surely lose, and the price tag of this fiasco would just climb higher.

#43 2011-05-07 14:13:48

Here is what bobo claimed:

"By: robertslager on 5/7/11
I'm not an attorney, darkknight. I have spoken to one about this case. She said the town may have grounds to appeal on the basis that the ruling was capricious and arbitrary, and not based on the rule of law."

Really?

What dumb assed attorney ("She") would say something as stupid as that?

In my opinion, whatever "attorney", "she", that said that should be disbarred.

Give us her name so someone can call the Board of Bar Overseers.

Dumb-ass.

Surrounded by "attorneys".

Bullshit.

You don't have any "real" attorneys telling you that crap.

Para Legal?

Doubtful.

They are too smart to say such a stupid thing.

Just keep believing your own bullshit, numb-nuts, and you will go down quicker than anyone thought.

You and your "attorneys".

#44 2011-05-07 14:40:55

Ms. Bindas testified that Lt. Bliss said he was a police officer and that he wore his "uniform" on one of the occasions he had visited her home.  On cross-examination, she elaborated that the uniform consisted of "navy blue pants and a shirt."  She did not state that Lt. Bliss wore a hat, carried a firearm, or saw a badge or other insignia.  She had no recollection about the vehicle he drove, what he wore on any of the other visits, or whether or not anyone else accompanied Lt. Bliss on any of the visits.

The whole crux of the town's case turned on proving he wore a uniform to an alarm customer's house, and their one and only piece of "evidence" consists of a "witness" who did not confirm whether or not Bliss was wearing any of the pieces of a uniform.

Meanwhile, Bliss proved that he stopped wearing a uniform for years when he was promoted, it simply would have made no sense for him to suddenly wear something he didn't wear anymore.

Clearly the town has no ability to prove its case because it was a loser case brought by losers to begin with.  And they want to flush more tax dollars down the toilet on an appeal that is sure to fail?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-05-07 14:45:28)

#45 2011-05-08 08:22:57

To sum up this case:

The Hypocrite Elite, worried about usage of a town owned cell phone, calls on which I doubt cost more than a few cents, not to mention the problem was already solved, put the town on the hook for over $200,000 (it will be way more before this is all done).

Spend over $200,000 to save a few cents - that's the Hypocrite Elite way.

#46 2011-05-08 11:33:27

Wareham Courier wrote:

His attorney, Andrew J. Gambaccini, stated in a press release, “At this stage, the situation for Lt. Bliss is being evaluated in two ways. Looking back, Lt. Bliss, along with his counsel and his family, will be reviewing the decision in greater detail and will be considering his legal options with respect to the enduring nightmare of the past two years and those personally responsible for this travesty.

http://www.wickedlocal.com/wareham/news … z18VrqOt26

I certainly hope there will be a way for Lt. Bliss to pursue legal options against those who are personally responsible. 

These Hypocrite Elitists will continue their reign of stupidity as long as they can dip into the town piggy bank to bail themselves out and hide under town counsel's coat tails.  Finding a way to force them to reach into their own wallets is the one and only way to get them to behave and stop acting like idiots.

#47 2011-05-10 06:56:08

Bindas complained to a town official about bliss in a uniform. Then under cross examination said it was blue pants and a shirt. No badge. No gun. Anyone want to guess who that was? Why ECKSTROM no less. After hearing from bindas she immediately went to sanguinet and ordered bliss be fired or he would be fired himself

#48 2011-05-10 07:48:00

Brenda  Was Very Involved In Blisses Fireing ,she And Ms Bindas Are Very Good Freinds ,bindas Told Brenda That Bliss Wore A Uniform When She Was On The Stand  Testafieing My Sourses  Say She Had To Back Pedal Her Statments She  Had Told Brenda In The Past And Had To Tell The Truth Or She Would Be Testifieng Under Oath Telling A Lie.

#49 2011-05-10 08:47:26

When confronted with the assertion that she told Special Town Counsel that "Lt. Bliss showed up on at least two occasions dressed in his police uniform," she said she did not recall making that statement."

Funny how peoples' memories tend to fail them when they are under oath, isn't it?

#50 2011-05-14 17:33:24

A blogger on Wareham Week said he heard that Lt Bliss isn't being allowed to come back to work, can anyone confirm?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com