• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » school dept asking for 700k for a high school roof ,are they crazy?

#1 2014-02-18 16:46:49

the town wants an over ride , the problem is the schools  they consume  75 to 80 of the budget if you include  benefits  and health care for there employess. they have a grant  from the state but need 700k from the school we dont have the money,  vote against it.  everthing they want is a must have  for them. if i had a cupon from chillies  buy i dinner and get one free if i took part in this i would be as big as a house i could not eat 2 dinners even if they were half price. wareham does not have the 700k  plus the mony for an over rise.    people need new roofs on there housesand are  hurting very bad finacially. the school dept voted for this. look who we have on that school commitee that imbicile mike flattery.

#2 2017-06-21 04:10:49

greeenhornet wrote:

the town wants an over ride , the problem is the schools  they consume  75 to 80 of the budget if you include  benefits  and health care for there employess. they have a grant  from the state but need 700k from the school we dont have the money,  vote against it.  everthing they want is a must have  for them. if i had a cupon from chillies  buy i dinner and get one free if i took part in this i would be as big as a house i could not eat 2 dinners even if they were half price. wareham does not have the 700k  plus the mony for an over rise.    people need new roofs on there housesand are  hurting very bad finacially. the school dept voted for this. look who we have on that school commitee that imbicile mike flattery.

700k is ridiculous.

Last edited by Wickwire (2020-01-24 07:02:18)

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » school dept asking for 700k for a high school roof ,are they crazy?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com