• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » derick sullivan posts a job for an asst. town admierstrator

#1 2014-01-20 17:04:53

semms like the ta thinks he needs help , so he posted a job opening for an asst ta, i thought wareham was  2 and a half million dollars  in the red, and is not this the same town  who just had to cut  a half million dollars  to send out  our tax bills..  isnt thhis the same town who cut muncipal maintence, the library and the police dept to the bone. in not this the same town who wont give the police a raise   and are negoitating in bad faith with them. in this not the same town who is raiseing fees like crazy. i know this is the same town who gave derick a 60% raise over 3 years.   my gaud is the power elite crazy. they wanted to cut the quin bill off our police officers.  our town leaders are like marie atoinett who said let the rank and file eat cake.  how in the name of gaud can we advertise  for an asst ta  when the school dept is laying off 16 people at least. when we have to cut  2 and a halg million from are budget. does are town farthers know what this looks like to the rank and file citzen in wareham.  i think not.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » derick sullivan posts a job for an asst. town admierstrator

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com