• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Ms Mederios Library Director Thinks Selectmen Are Out To Destroy The

#1 2013-05-14 21:30:42

Library, The Selectmen Said They Wernt , I Agree With Ms Mederios That They  Are , The Selectmen Are A Bunch Of Pompous Asses If They Think They Are Not Out To Destroy The Library. Ms White Side Said Somethinh To Ms Mederios About The Birthday Book Program ,what Ever The Hell That Is .        I Say We Are Paying To Much For Mr Bowen  Are Towns Lawyer, We Are  Buying Text Books  For The School But Cutting The Library From Buying Books For All Warehams Citzens  A Message To The Selectmen Stop Patronizing The Citzens Of Wareham . Dont Cut This Money From The Library . We Are Makeing Cuts In Other Town Services  But The Other Depts Will Continue , But In The Librarys Case You Are Trying To Ruin The Library Whether You Think You Are Or Not .  Please Restore There Money.

#2 2013-05-14 21:40:21

A Message To To Warehams  Users Of The Library Dont Take This Lieing Down, Talk To Your Selectmen About This  And Fught  For The Library.

#3 2013-05-15 07:15:48

to think i voted for all these selectmen at one time or another, maybe i will have to evalulate  my decions in the furture.

#4 2013-05-15 07:23:25

they say we are in a finacial crises in wareham but yet we have money to  pay mr bowen to be at every selectmens meeting , we never have done this before in wareham history . yet we dont want to open the library   to let senior citzens read a damm newspaper  where will the kids get the books they need to do term papers . selectmen lnock off this crap and restore the money to the libray.

#5 2013-05-15 07:33:35

people think that library people are calm and decent folks , well if you screw us one more time we will get out our pitch forks ,

#6 2013-05-15 07:34:54

a message to ms mederios dont take this lieing down , have your library people at town meeting to restore these funds.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Ms Mederios Library Director Thinks Selectmen Are Out To Destroy The

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com