#1 2012-11-14 19:50:30

The Finance Commtee Has Voted In A Letter Sent To Selectmen  To Not Fund The States Portion Of The Quin Bill , I Say The Finance Commitee Has Mismanged The Town Finances And Are Trying  To Balance The Towns Budget On The Backs Of The Policmen In Town , I Say That There Should Be A Vote Of No Confidence In The Finance Commitee And Any Person On The Finance Commitee Who Voted For This Letter Being Sent To The Selctmen  Such As That Idiot Frank Heath Who Said That The Police Make 25% More  In Pay Than The People Thay Protect , Hey They Work On There Days Off On Details , And Wareham Has The 2nd Highest Crime Rate  In Plymouth  After Brocton, Dont We Want Educated Policmen Patroling The Street In Wareham  Frank You  Want Policmen Who Have Bought Houses To Loose Them Because They Cant Pay There  Morgatges, Frank You Sound Like Ebernezer Scrooge. You Also Sound Like Marie Antonette  Who Said Let Them Eat Cake .

#2 2012-11-15 07:32:30

the finance commitee suported the takeing over the spiining library when there was no money, the finance commitee suported  fixinf the  high scholl roof and borrowing money to fix it instead og asking the school dept to take it out of there budget, they did not say any thing when theschool dept teachers were given a 16% raise , they support keeping school buses in house and not sending the busses out to bid ,because we dont have the money to buy school buses and they havent had a study to look at the problem ,have they sent a letter to the selectmen to say they should go out to bid , no they havent , then why do they want to cut the pays of the men in blue , these cuts should only apply to new hires and not our preent policemen ,  frank heath and marlyn donahue any any others who voted  to send this letter to the selectmen should resign.

#3 2012-11-15 07:37:03

i urge all the policmen to attend the selectmens  meeting when the letter from the  finance commitee is discused.

#4 2012-11-15 14:24:30

i here that  if the quin bill money is reduced for the policmen that several police officers will resign and look for employment in other towns  , wareham allready does not pay as good as other towns ,they need more money not less.

#5 2012-11-16 06:56:09

could it be true that the real reason the finance commitee is going after the quinn bill money is to cut the police chiefs pay? he gets at least 30k, but do they realize that they will also heart the rank and file policeman that pounds the beat in wareham.

#6 2012-11-16 08:16:34

why hasnt the finance commitee recomended that we dont bus students in grade 6 thru 12 or charge for there busing if they are so cocerned about saving money on wareham defecit, why are they going after the pay of the police, you have to ask that question .

#7 2012-11-16 08:18:53

why arnt they going after the educational benifits of the school personel and there pay. why oh why.

#8 2012-11-17 07:38:41

i also here that blue cross blue sheild will be going up about 200 dollars a month costing the police and other  town employees  that in less money in there pays ,this was after the town looted the health care fund for the health care huliday , dint here  that the finace commtee say much on that but the employees will suffer because of the health care holiday. and the town used the money to bail out the school dept and there 16% raises. seems that the finance commitee ,some not all are pro school and anti police,instead of being fair to all.

#9 2012-11-17 07:45:30

i am sure that some finace commitee members are upset about the critcism, but i dont thinknyou should screw with the men in blue , you should be ashamed of yourselves.  you sleep well at nite because of the men in blue.

#10 2012-11-20 08:11:27

CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND THE KIDS OF THE POLICMEN DONT SEE THERE POPS AND MOMS WHO ARE POLICMEN MUCH THEY WORK LONG HOURS AND THERE DAYS OFF  TO PUT FOOD ON THERE TABLES , BUT NOW THE POLICMEN  HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THERE PAYS BEING CUT AND LESS CHRISTMAS GIFTS UNDER THERE CHILDS CHRISTMAS TREES  FROM SANTA ,ALL THIS BECAUSE OF EBIZENER SCROOGE  AND THE REST OF THE FINANCE COMMITEE WHO LACK THE COMPASION  AND APPRECIAN OF THE WORK OUR MEN IN BLUE WHO WORK LONG HOURS AND PUT THERE LIVES ON THE LINE TO PROTECT US .  WILL LITTLE JOE OR LITTLE MARTHA CRY THEM SELVES TO SLEEP THIS CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THEY DONT SEE THERE MAMS AND POPS MUCH AND THIS CHRISTMAS THEY WILL , WELL ONLY SOME OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WORK  CHRISTMAS , I HOPE THE SELECTMEN WILL HAVE MORE COMASSION FOR OUR HARD WORKING POLICMEN THAN THE SCROOGES OF THE FINACE COMMITEE WITH THERE GREEN EYE SHADES.

#11 2012-11-20 14:17:55

bump

#12 2012-11-21 12:57:41

if you have a frenind on the finance commitee get them a vidio of the christmeas carol by charles dickens  , featureing ebinzer scrooge and little bob crachet, maybe some of them will learn what ebinezer scrooge learned latter in life., we can only hope.

#13 2012-11-23 07:37:14

YESTERDAY WAS THANSGIVING AND A LOT OF OUR POLICMEN WERE WORKING PROTECTING US  WHILE MEMBERS OF THE FINANCE COMMITEE WERE HOME HAVING TURKEY WITHTHERE FAMILYS ,THE POLICE ARE WORKING 24 HOURS A DAY ,7 DAYS A WEEK , WHILE THE MEMBERS OF THE FINACE COMMITEE WHO VOTED TO SEND A LETTER TO THE SELECTMEN   TO CUT THERE PAYS WERE SLEEPING AFTER HAVING THANSGIVING WITH THERE FAMILYS , I AM SURE THE GOOD SELECTMEN WILL TOSS THERE LETTER IN THE TRASH BECAUSE THEY REPECT WHAT THE POLICMEN DO FOR A LIVING.

#14 2012-11-23 17:10:25

A Special Note To Frank Heath  On How To Save Money ,dont Buy Toilet Paper For The Town Offices,if There Is No Toilet Paper The Help Will Be Forced To Bring There Own In Or Go With Out, Any How We Will Save Money ,the Help Wont Be Happy , Maybe We  Will Get A Law Suit And Maybe Not , But We Will Save A Ton Of Money On Toilet Paper Costs.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com