#1 2012-08-16 08:51:58

Took route 6 from Seekonk.....through Fall River...........Stopped at the White Rabbit for lunch and had a cranberry ice cream cone at Ocean Spray before going over the bridge and into Monument where I swam, took out a row boat and enjoyed talking with my relatives Clarence and Jet Perry at the old boat house on the beach.

#2 2012-08-16 14:42:03

Hope you have the chance to take a nice train ride from Bourne to Boston, sailorman:).

Try dinner at Tiny Jim's and on Sunday morning pick up a dozen donuts from Ma's in Buzzards Bay   about 10 am when they are still pipping hot waiting the arrival of St. Margaret's recent Mass arrivals.

Then, on Friday night, go to the Band Shell on the bluffs in Onset and listen to the Wareham Orchestra play.

#3 2012-08-20 13:03:54

My message must have gone right over your head! I took you back to the late 30's and 40's! I was just remembering going to the Cape when I was a youngster with Mom and Dad in our 37 Ford Coupe! Gil

#4 2012-08-20 18:15:25

I know....so was I....joining in your fantasy...the trains, the band concerts, etc....we were a kinder and gentler society then:)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com