#1 2012-06-28 12:03:14

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-06-28.-wpwhitehouse.-.public.records.request.1.of.1.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2012-06-28 15:09:51

Good for you, Bill....let's see how much you are really getting screwed....

#3 2012-06-28 18:17:38

Bill, did anyone answer your email about the Chief not living in within 15 miles of town?

#4 2012-06-28 18:33:15

mackenzie wrote:

Bill, did anyone answer your email about the Chief not living in within 15 miles of town?

Now you mention it, yes. Realize it doesn't seem that way, but this is a brief summary.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-06-04.-wpwhitehouse.vs.town.of.wareham.2.of.2.jpg
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-06-18.-ratfuckbowen.-.motion.to.continue.2.of.3.jpg
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-06-21.-.civil.service.-.continuance.2.of.2.jpg

#5 2012-06-28 20:47:51

Wow...looks like Civil Service wasn't impressed with the Town's motion...they got a continuance, but got stabbed in the back at the same time.

Good luck at the hearing, Bill

#6 2012-06-28 21:57:51

It seems counterintuitive that a taxpayer files a complaint against a town employee  and then the taxpayers must pay for the employee's legal defense.

#7 2012-06-28 22:52:48

Mixie1 wrote:

It seems counterintuitive that a taxpayer files a complaint against a town employee  and then the taxpayers must pay for the employee's legal defense.

It's worse than you might imagine. Not only does Police Chief Richard Stanley have Town Counsel Richard Bowen and the full resources of his firm to do his bidding every step of the way - at Wareham taxpayer expense - he is also represented by his own private attorney, also at town expense.

You can thank, among others, Selectmen Steve Holmes and Cara Winslow for approving Stanley's hideous contract and I urge every one of you to remember that fact next April.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/2012-06-15.-jwsimpson.-.motion.to.intervene.2.of3.jpg

#8 2012-06-28 22:57:57

It's wrong that ao many tax dollars are wasted.  I don't understand why the taxpayers are footing his bill, Bill.

#9 2012-06-28 23:40:09

danoconnell wrote:

Wow...looks like Civil Service wasn't impressed with the Town's motion...they got a continuance, but got stabbed in the back at the same time.

I'm sure the Civil Service Commission will weigh all the evidence and reach an impartial verdict irrespective of Mr. Stanley's long and ignominious career in law enforcement, just as I'm convinced the town of Wareham will disregard its conclusions, regardless of the outcome.

I will shut up about this from here out, except to remind you all this site is read in many far flung places.

danoconnell wrote:

Good luck at the hearing, Bill

Yeah, about that. The first and last time I saddled up to do the right thing by Wareham, I faced a hostile hearing room full of the worst this misbegotten town has to offer entirely ALONE. I'd rather not repeat that nightmare, so if you haven't plans for July 13, 2012 at 10:30...

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/optical-quixote.jpg

#10 2012-06-29 00:22:59

billw wrote:

You can thank, among others, Selectmen Steve Holmes and Cara Winslow for approving Stanley's hideous contract and I urge every one of you to remember that fact next April.

Hi all.. Enjoying your Summer?? You've been busy Bill.. Just a "point of clarification".. Here's a link to Stanley's hideous contract.. Looks like it was signed by Cruz, Schneider and Begley. I don't remember Steve and Cara being too "thrilled" with the terms of the contract..or the whole way that appointment "went down". But (of course) they could always get on here and correct me if I'm wrong..

#11 2012-06-29 14:50:37

I hope some people can join Bill at the hearing for moral support.

I am sure Bill has called and e-mailed and PM'd many of you residents to sign a complaint, submit letters with your names and addresses on them, etc., regarding the Super Chief and his monies, waste of monies, etc.

You will probably not be able to speak at the hearing,(unless the hearing officer(s) allow you to read your own letters) I doubt they will discuss your letters at this initial hearing, but they may be submitted as part of the record.

However, Bill may, and MUST, produce documentation that will prove to Civil Service that the Chief is less than competent, over paid, reneged on his contractual obligations (spell out each one) in order for him to be successful and to offer a competent case.

I hope you have legal counsel or pro bono advise from a lawyer in this matter, Bill.

This  could be a VERY strong case if presented well.

You can't do this one alone.

Time to step up and help Bill folks....it's one way to thank him for this site, won't cost you much except time, and show you have the guts to demand that appointed bureaucrats must be held to the highest standards, be sincere, be moral, accept legal obligations, and do their damn job or be fired.

The most, and best, that can happen is that Civil Service will advise the appointing authority and suggest sanctions, etc.

It's a beginning.

Bill needs help...and Bill, I'll tell you again what I have said many times...if you DON'T get any help, shut this down and enjoy your life for awhile.

I know how much time you spend on Town issues and the tireless effort you give to help the people of Wareham, based not on money or promises of money, or even fame...it is based on your love of Wareham and Onset because of your family.

You have been chosen to represent them...there's no-one left. They are all gone.

Not many people know you as well as I.

I am proud of you and, as a non- resident, Wareham born and raised alleged meddler, I thank you.

Time to help Bill, folks.

#12 2012-06-30 07:18:09

Bill Is My Hero, And A Great Person In Wareham ,by Putting Up This  Site He Alone Was A  Person With Vision , This Site And This Site Alone Was Able To Get The Info. Out About The Corupt Practises Of Brenda , Savenue , The Donahues ,brenda , Slager , , They All Lay In Ruins, , We Need This Site To Keep The Info Out About These Crooks ,so They And There Minions Dont Come Back , Wareham Lays In Ruins Because Of These Idiots  Now They Want To Raise Our Taxes Because Of These Clowns  ,i Say No,  Bill I Salute You In Helping Wareham Get Back On Its Feet , But We Are Only On The First Rung Og The Ladder , With A Long Way To Go.                       Nobody Can Take The Credit For Getting These Bums Out But You.     People Who Can Help Bill In His Endevors Shold Whether Its With Money Or Time.

#13 2012-06-30 07:24:10

I Urge  The Selectmen To Give Bill A Plaque At A Following  Selectmens Meeting  Honering His Effords In Getting Wareham Back On Track , And Becuse Of The Harasement He Suffered At The Hands Of The Former Selectmen.    What Do You Say Cara And Steve., And The Rest.

#14 2012-06-30 07:33:24

greenhornet wrote:

I Urge  The Selectmen To Give Bill A Plaque At A Following  Selectmens Meeting  Honering His Effords In Getting Wareham Back On Track , And Becuse Of The Harasement He Suffered At The Hands Of The Former Selectmen.    What Do You Say Cara And Steve., And The Rest.

Thank you, Greenie, I'm sure I haven't laughed this hard in months.

Is there a Sweet Brucie Plastic Fork Lifetime Achievement Award?

#15 2012-06-30 16:15:43

yeah it sticking out of the fat  bastards ass.

#16 2012-06-30 18:37:58

Speaking of Sweet Brucie, where has he been.  Is he hiding because if he can't have it all, it wants nothing?

#17 2012-06-30 21:26:17

Mixie1 wrote:

Speaking of Sweet Brucie, where has he been.  Is he hiding because if he can't have it all, it wants nothing?

That's exactly what his neighbors tell me.

#18 2012-07-01 08:01:25

Is He Yelling At The Family Cat, The Guy Is Finshed .

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com