#1 2012-04-25 17:09:41

With Slager finally getting the message "Leave Wareham Alone", the only holdout and consistant poster is Downtheroad.............who would expect less.  The BagelBoy is gone.........he finally figured it out..................We don't need him, we don't want him and were glad to see him go.....................why don't you just shut down your worthless web site down and move on to other things Bobo ???  Just make it far awayLet Andrea and the other loosers start their own web site..........or are you just spending the last of Bruce's and Nancy's money ????

#2 2012-04-26 20:48:05

WOW!!!
8:45 p.m. and 7608 people on line...

#3 2012-04-26 22:35:24

danoconnell wrote:

WOW!!!
8:45 p.m. and 7608 people on line...

LOL too funny.

#4 2012-04-27 00:47:12

And not one of them bought a subscription.

#5 2012-04-27 14:21:37

I missed you in the count last time, Mixie...sorry...

2:43 P.M.....3014 people on line...:)

#6 2012-04-27 21:33:56

danoconnell wrote:

I missed you in the count last time, Mixie...sorry...

2:43 P.M.....3014 people on line...:)

HaHa.....it looks like you cracked their algorithm....and they think they are so cunning!

#7 2012-04-28 09:37:37

3014 people online...and 0 advertisers

#8 2012-04-28 10:33:24

Welcome Visitor
Sat, Apr 28, 2012
13 people currently online.

10:30 a.m.

The website sucks as much as the paper.....

#9 2012-04-28 12:15:15

Harrythebarber wrote:

Welcome Visitor
Sat, Apr 28, 2012
13 people currently online.

10:30 a.m.

The website sucks as much as the paper.....

Poor BoBo.  Now that his vile friends are no longer in power, he doesn't want to participate in his own site because he has no need to communicate with the lowly people.  He's frequently hogging the bathroom mirror commiserating with DorkKnight.

#10 2012-04-28 12:51:52

Was dorknight at the same meeting the rest of us were at???..he wasn't at the meeting because he was in the office/bathroom in HALIFAX!!..Brockton Brenda put on a show for the ages Monday, actually degrading voters in her usual classless way..

By: darkknight on 4/26/12
Mr. Slager, I first wanted to thank you for keeping this web site active. I think we all needed to catch our breath for a little while following the election.

I also wanted to thank former selectman Brenda Eckstrom for continuing to be the voice of reason at Town Meeting. I was unable to attend due to my work schedule, but I was able to watch both nights of the meeting on tape last night. It was nice to see such a large turnout, but I suspect many of the people in attendence were school employees. It will be interesting to see how much attendence drops once the override questions have been voted on.

#11 2012-04-28 14:47:08

Poor Dark Knight, he couldn't attend because of his work schedule...too busy fighting the Joker and the Penguin.

#12 2012-04-28 19:02:18

GuyIncognito wrote:

Poor Dark Knight, he couldn't attend because of his work schedule...too busy fighting the Joker and the Penguin.

... but he had to fight them with the toilet because he didn't have a chair (only had a pot).

#13 2012-04-29 10:03:01

WOW !!!!!!

Sunday the 29th. and over 10 million people on line..............................OH MY HEAD !!!!!

#14 2012-04-30 08:53:54

Bobo’s newspaper was a total and complete failure, unlike Wareham Week which has become enormously successful in just a few short years. Like his newspaper his web site is also a complete and total failure. Anyone who has to make up people just so he has someone to talk to and someone to support him and tell him how great he is, is a sick, sick puppy.
If I were his wife I would have left him a long time ago but I definitely would have thrown his ass out after he published that bizarre story about the movie and leaving his wife and kids to run for selectman. After supporting his sorry ass for the last 10 years I would have thrown his butt out the minute he published that stupid article.
It’s weird that he would just give up either she has given him an ultimatum or maybe he is once again going to lose his house because they can’t make it on just his wife’s salary.
She’s probably working two jobs while he sits on his ass at home blogging.

Last edited by mackenzie (2012-04-30 09:40:35)

#15 2012-04-30 09:55:33

Jerry Slaguire wrote:

By: robertslager on 4/29/12
On a slightly different note, I heard something amusing. Apparently after writing my last column, in which I mentioned that some people wanted me to run for selectmen next year, an article was apparently submitted to the Special Town Meeting warrant to prohibit anyone who hasn't lived in Wareham for at least a year from running for selectman.

I don't know if I should be flattered or dumbfounded. I think I'm going with the latter. I made it pretty clear I have no interest in moving to Wareham to run for election. A bit of overkill I would say.

Such a dumbass.  I think if anything, that article had more to do with trying to prevent a situation where an out of towner suddenly declares a business address as his residence a few months before an election...you know, like what happened in our recent election.

If Bobo ran, he'd get 1 vote, and that's only if he remembers to vote for himself.  Oh wait, he can't even vote for himself, he doesn't live in Wareham.

#16 2012-05-07 09:06:10

By: robertslager on 5/6/12
It wasn't just the special effects (which were incredible). Whedon understood what a comic book movie should feel like. He presented the characters as actual characters and not just as cardboard cutouts. He understood what made Marvel Comics so much more successful than DC for the past 50 years. He infused his characters with actual personalities and inner conflict, unlike DC (with the exception of Batman) which presents its characters as rigid archetypes.

As a point of comparison, I finally saw Green Latern on cable the other night. I was curious why it was ripped by the critics so badly when it first came out. Seeing that and then seeing The Avengers a few days later was like night and day. Green Latern was about the director impressing himself with special effects. The Avengers was about a director trying to entertain the audience with characterization and scope.

OK. It's time to put my inner geek to bed for the night. :)

What a man-child.

#17 2012-05-07 12:46:42

I'll bet his favorite TV show is the same as mine: "The Big Bang Theory".

The greatest difference is that the show is fictional and the characters are brilliant. All employed, all successful, and very funny.

I don't quite see those qualities in BoBo, excpt the fictional part.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com