#1 2012-04-04 19:09:09

You know how Bobo keeps labeling everyone he hates as being a part of "Take Back Wareham" even though such an organization doesn't exist, no one can tell me where and when the meetings are or how to join or who the membership is or anything.

Since Wareham has now been taken back, maybe he can at least change it up and start accusing all the people he hates of being members of the evil group, "KEEP WAREHAM."

#2 2012-04-04 20:03:53

Did that moron Bobo ever specifically list who his "Special Intrest Groups" are ????

Why does he have a deep seated hatred in the cranberry growers.........they are farmers you fucking moron

Who is CoachTP and what is his intrest in Wareham ?

Chewowa......what the hell is that, some freaking skin disease

Cranberry......couldn't be further from the real thing a true Wareham hater

When you add it all up.................Bobo had about a dozen radical, weird, and really unstable followers.

Stick a fork in it Bobo................It's done, for you and your radical, unstable followers

Do it know or I will talk to God about you...............Lynn made me say that

#3 2012-04-04 20:14:35

He is done...

#4 2012-04-04 22:24:11

It took awhile, but those horrible days are behind us now.  It's a geat day for Cara Winslow, too.  She'll now have support and will be appreciated for her intelligence, her good judgement  and what she has to offer.  And now she has a choice - she can help to move wareham forward while taking wareham back...

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com