#1 2012-04-04 13:26:09

What a wonderful Day for Wareham. While congratulations are certainly due Selectmen Slavin and Tietelbaum, the big winner yesterday was Wareham and its people. With tongue in cheek, I was kind of hoping Bruce would get elected so I’d have something to do for the next few years. As bad as Andrews and his cast of cronies are, Bruce would have been an endless fount of unfortunate opportunity. 

Maybe now that Brenda has something else to do in Town she can stop going to BOS meetings and perhaps she will remove her hand from her Begely puppet.

Mr. Slager, do you get it yet? Wareham is done with you and your little group of despots. Wareham just said “NO”. Go find another town to haunt. Try as you might, you and your machinations are yesterday’s news. Start saving your bottles and cans now. We’ll have another election soon and I’m sure you, having leaned nothing, will try again to affect that one too. Good Luck. By the way, you really can’t fool all of the people all of the time because at the end of the day, people are not as dumb as you might wish.

The real good news is that I believe that Bruce and Co. are named as individuals in a pending law suit against the Town. I for one am certainly hoping that it is determined that they exceeded their authority as Selectman by acting with malice or outside the strictures of the charter and that the new BOS votes to make them pay for their own defense. My guess is the vote will be: 4-1-0. Any takers?

Bruce, really, it was fun. There’s always next year. And if you run take comfort in knowing that we’ll all be right here for you again. Go away.

#2 2012-04-04 14:12:19

Finally, Wareham is free from the clutches of dumbassery.  Let us vow to never let it return to the darkside.

Bobo stinks!  Brucey stinks!

#3 2012-04-04 14:33:49

I am Inside-Tip

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com