#1 2012-04-04 00:38:40

Regarding the election results and the news that Sweet Brucey has now been defeated at the polls twice, let me be the first to give a resounding Nelson HA HA!

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/sidepic/nelson-ha-ha.pnghttps://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/nelson-ha-ha-left.png

Brucey and Bobo, the BS Buddies, are big time pathetic losers and washed up has-beens.  Wareham wants nothing to do with them.  Wareham voters have soundly defeated the hypocrites at the polls and their reign of incompetence is finally over.  Time for Wareham to rebuild and dig itself out of the rubble these clowns have left behind.

Bruce, holy shit, he lost big time, by several hundred votes.  Didn't even win a precinct.  I almost feel sorry for the guy.  His ego is so huge that he actually thought he had a chance, now he's just made it undeniable with two big time defeats that Wareham just views him as a big time loser and wants nothing to do with him.

Even Bobo's lackey edition of the rag didn't help.  In fact, it probably hurt his election chances.  People are just fed up with Bobo's crap and will never vote for anyone he likes.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2012-04-04 01:11:32)

#2 2012-04-04 14:38:12

Where is the love?

Where is the empathy for diabetics?

I swear I could not write a fiction novel about all of this and have it published as fantasy...NO-ONE can believe it!

Congratulations, Wareham, for not falling for pseudo-intellectuals and mooches.

Now...maybe Bruce can pay his taxes.

Concentrate on that and try being a man.

Pass the bar.

Make your family proud.

#3 2012-04-04 16:31:52

Hello, I would just like to say that Brucey and Bobo are losers.  Thank you for listening.  Also, please do not forget that Brucey and Bobo are losers.

#4 2012-04-04 20:19:09

Thanks for reminding us...

#5 2012-04-04 21:26:04

Hey dan as encouraging as your words where to bruce to make his family proud. Its unfortunate for bruce that none of them like him except his wife who I believe just tolerates him and his bullshit. what   a sad and lonely life he will continue to lead.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com