#1 2012-03-30 23:25:45

I'm gonna let it shine..

2008-07-21 23:44:32
warehamprophetess

You tell me to play nice.....is it playing nice calling people imposters, liars, thieves in sheep's clothing?  The Lord Jesus is taking back his kingdom.  Hence my name....if any of you claim to be followers of the Lord Jesus, you are to stop with your recall and accept the Godly appointments.  Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.  The Lord is cleaning up town departments one at a time.  His words are "you are either on board or off", a direct quote from God, quoting him is something I do not and will not take lightly, it could cost me eternity and I will be judged by Him more harshly than any of you.  Back to liars, put up your real name, if what you feel is true, you will not be sued.  Is it legal to start a sight with another's name (Wareham Observer)??  Is that why you are concerned about a lawsuit?  Because you are misrepresenting yourself (a lie by the way if you are).  Who is the liar and thief now?  This sounds like the old politics, to lie to get your way or deliver your message.

Say NO to crazy !!

Don't Vote Burroughs for School Cmte !!

Last edited by Dave DiPietro (2012-03-30 23:27:25)

#2 2012-03-31 07:57:24

I AGRRE SHE SHOULD BE IN AN INSANE ASSULM .  I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HER.

#3 2012-03-31 08:01:21

BUT FLATTERY AND SWETT WANT OVERRIDES AND I CANT VOTE FOR ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS AN OVERRIDE AND THAT LEAVES ME IN A QUANDRY, I DEFFINETLY WILL NOT VOTE FOR THIS NUT , SHALL I VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS I DONT NO AT THIS TIME , NOT MANEY GOOD DECECIONS HERE  ,I GUESS I WILL DECIDE TUES.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com