• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » andrews is gone and ole grizzie will no longer will be getting paid

#1 2012-03-17 15:33:21

hush money , ole grizzie get of town , start sending out applications. before ya get a pink slip you old hag.

#2 2012-03-17 16:26:35

Does anyone know exactly what she is doing, where she is working and how much she is being paid.  Is she doing a job that was "made up" for her?  I'm assuming that Andrews mishandled her release and to keep her from suing the town, he gave her a job.  Does anyone know what type of contract, if any, she had/has with the town?

#3 2012-03-17 16:36:58

justme wrote:

Does anyone know exactly what she is doing, where she is working and how much she is being paid.  Is she doing a job that was "made up" for her?

I peddled over to the Harbor Master's last week on auto-pilot and knocked on the closed door of their former dungeon in the Multiservice Center basement.

Marcia was behind a desk, on the phone. That's all there was in the room. Thought I'd seen a ghost.

#4 2012-03-17 16:46:55

No, Bill, it was probably more like an ogre!

#5 2012-03-17 21:45:05

bill was she swearing up a storm yelling at people.

#6 2012-03-17 22:11:41

redrobin wrote:

bill was she swearing up a storm yelling at people.

No, Marcia was polite and gave me directions to the Harbor Master's. Looked like she was content to keep her head down and pray everyone forgets she's still on the payroll.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » andrews is gone and ole grizzie will no longer will be getting paid

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com