#1 2012-02-14 15:17:23

Note: Betty Ann Roderick is Wareham Town Moderator Claire Smith's sister.

Sent: 2/14/2012 11:04 AM
To: ebegley@wareham.ma.us; mschneider@wareham.ma.us; cwinslow@wareham.ma.us; Sholmes@wareham.ma.us
Subject: Solution?

Just thinking - First, want to commend you, Mrs. Begley and Mr. Schneider for your courage in fighting the machine, good ole boy thing, publicly.  Takes a lot of courage.  Thanks, Mike, for standing up for the rest of us whose children have been harrassed/threatened and also have lost their livelihood (me) because of only trying to participate in an honest political process???  You stand for many others as well, as many of us know.  Until now, I have chosen to do so quietly, for the very fear of harm to my kids, that is real.

At this point, I would like to address Ms. Winslow and Mr. Holmes for a minute?  Perhaps they each would consider rendering their own resignations in the next couple days?  It is only a matter of time before undercover video/audio tapes of the not so secret dirty political strategy meetings at the Atlantic Motel and the Seminary are made public?  That said, Cara and Steve, perhaps you might consider getting out while the gettins good?  Perhaps take the time to start working with defense lawyers?  You two seriously think you would NEVER get caught?

Then we could have a special election to fill FOUR seats and perhaps maybe Brenda and John Cronin would consider running and be able to come back and finish the job they started?  If the takebackwareham crew doesn't think the DOJ/FBI has been on them for awhile, well, I guess they are justreally really delusional?  Reality check Ms. Winslow and Mr. Holmes.

Did you know it took more than 1000 agents to get the NY/NJ corruption case?   :)

Just my 2 cents.  BTW Steve and Cara, more than just a few of us have friends in highest of places! I feel sad that your own children sooner or later are going to see your faces on the news and will be a life changer for them.  Sad.  Very very sad.

#2 2012-02-14 17:00:53

wow, does Wareham have a giant magnet that is set to attract people who are nuts.

#3 2012-02-14 17:04:04

mackenzie wrote:

wow, does Wareham have a giant magnet that is set to attract people who are nuts.

That's not a question, is it?

#4 2012-02-14 17:10:31

lol Well if it is true Bill, could you please find that magnet and bury it in the sand.

#5 2012-02-14 21:25:25

well no wonder no one wants to run for office on our side ,they have outside jobs to protect ,wwhere as the nuts on the other side dont work and therefore have nothing to loose.

#6 2012-02-14 22:24:51

"Hidden cameras everywhere"

#7 2012-02-15 00:04:30

Hilarious!  The funny part is that this lady is Bobo's #1 fan.  And these people wonder why they're called tin hats.

#8 2012-02-15 00:06:55

Do you think she knows about Steve and Cara's secret meetings with the aliens aboard the UFO too?  Oh no!  I've said too much!

#9 2012-02-15 10:23:18

Note: Betty Ann Roderick is Wareham Town Moderator Claire Smith's sister.

what's that old saying?: you can pick your friends but you can't pick your relatives!!

Last edited by Harrythebarber (2012-02-15 10:23:49)

#10 2012-02-15 11:40:57

GuyIncognito wrote:

Do you think she knows about Steve and Cara's secret meetings with the aliens aboard the UFO too?  Oh no!  I've said too much!

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#11 2012-02-15 14:40:33

Claire has NOTHING to do with her sister... believe me.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com