• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » jennifer peterson some say your runing others say your not

#1 2011-12-09 15:08:49

jennifer for the good of wareham  i hope you will run wareham needs you to run for selectmen ,you will have a lot of support.     run jennifer run .

#2 2011-12-09 15:19:16

My suggestion, as an outsider, is get behind Frank DeFelice, work your ass off, and get him elected.

You need a pit bull...they are going to run one...you have one too...but...at least Frank is on your side and has the same vision for the future.

Frank is also smarter than Bruce, especially street wise. He knows the history of the Town and is willing to fight to protect the people of Wareham.

Bruce is kind of like Newt...Newt is for Newt...Bruce is for Bruce.

Frank is for Wareham.

My advise is don't screw around this time. Elect someone who will fight for you, not for themselves and their business, special interest groups supporters.

I truly believe this is the last chance you have.

It saddens me to say it.

#3 2011-12-09 15:59:20

People who are interested in running and who are on the good side need to start talking to each other.  Right now.  Today.

Yes, I know it's not Christmas yet.  Yes, I know it's easy to assume that Sweet Brucey is hated by many and won't win.  However, elections can get screwed up when too many people run and Wareham's Biggest Douche could get a chance to destroy the progress that has been made since we kicked him to the curb in 2010.

Will there be 1 or 2 seats?  That is the question.  Cruz's seat is up.  I don't know if he's running again or not.  Rumor has it Mike might step down and open up a seat.  That's only speculation at this point. 

Whether it is 1 or 2 candidates, please, talk to each other.  No vote splitting this time.  Vote splitting is how we got 2 clowns elected this year.

Is Sweet Brucey a loser?  Absolutely.  Is he the worst selectman that Wareham has ever had?  Damn right.  Did we vote him out of office in disgrace in 2010?  We sure as hell did.  We all came together to give that bum the heave ho because we knew that three more years of Sweet Brucey rule would be a disaster for Wareham.

While he is a humongous loser and probably will lose, let's not assume anything until he loses.  Let's work like we did in 2010 again to give that loser big time defeat number two!

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » jennifer peterson some say your runing others say your not

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com