#1 2011-10-23 11:22:38

The Standard Times reports that a private accounting firm has been hired to be the town's accountant.  Andrews declares that the town has hired a new town accountant and that this firm applied through the process.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbc … 015/TOWN14

Here's a question - when there is a job posting looking for one person to do a job, how would a firm get the idea to apply for a job?

#2 2011-10-23 11:58:45

the  question is how much are  we paying this firm. he is an idiot

#3 2011-10-23 12:04:26

The "top banana"doesn't know how many applicants there were for the job he was doing???..maybe his in depth interview with the out of business newspaper took up too much of his time..is Maynard part of the Merrimack Valley??

#4 2011-10-23 12:54:51

Just seems very odd to me.  If you put an ad in the paper for a job for one person, why would a firm respond?

#5 2011-10-23 12:56:00

Last edited by billw (2011-10-23 12:56:19)

#6 2011-10-24 08:20:12

If it is an accounting firm does the town have to pay for health insurance or pay for a pension? Googled this “firm” there is only one employee.

Employees
Justin Cole: President
Justin Cole: Treasurer
Justin Cole: Secretary
Justin Cole: Director

#7 2011-10-25 01:57:15

they better get Justin Cole in here as quickly as possible cause Andrews hasnt a clue whats going on..tonight, the TA/Town Accountant/procuremant officer/top banana was exposed as a liar for the whole Town to see!!

#8 2011-10-25 02:36:25

HTB, we saw the true colors of the TFHC this evening!  We had Ed P's article trying to push Tucy Out on his ass and of course it was supported by Brenduh and our out of town selectman. Then we had the police chief huffing and puffing around the hall like a child that had his toy taken away from him, I am wondering what he was mumbling under his breath when he was trying to round up supporters.  Mike Flaharaty exposes Andrews as a liar in front Of the voting body as well as his bosses ( the selectmen) we'll see where that goes, maybe someone could shake cruz's chair and wake him up.  We had warehamprophets lie to the moderator about speaking to article 1 and claim it was the son.  Then the usual Donahue duo acting like two snotty little brats, were used to that though.    As for the chief and his defibrilators the only person he should blame is the town administrator.  He tried to pull a fast one on the body and got caught.  It's not the end of the world because the chief didn't get his equipment and it wasn't the fact we didn't want him to have the equipment, I am only speaking for myself but i i voted against it clearly because of the sleazy process the ta used to undermine what the town meeting and the voting body put into place.  We saw it with the first big lease of police cars.   Once again the hypocrite elite get exposed.

Last edited by Spanky (2011-10-25 08:09:46)

#9 2011-10-26 00:32:54

Chief Mario referred to the town meeting body of voters as "morons".

Lynne Burroughs spoke the 1st time after Mrs. Bronk and before Ed P's wife Christine and then again (2nd time) after Sandy Slavin and before Ms. Ishahara.  God must have told her to speak a second time and lie about it.

I also liked Mr. Paulson speaking about the B.B. Coalition's meeting and asking if anyone would be affected by the bylaw change and he was told twice, "yes, one business".  Of course, this isn't what we were told only a few minutes before.  Liar, Liar..........so the phrase goes.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com