#1 2011-10-02 19:51:51

Wareham Needs To Get Out Of School Busing, In The Past There Has Been Studies About Doing Busing Inhouse Or Farming It Out, But The School Dept At That Time Cooked The Books When Preparing The Criteria  For The School Busing Bids,the School Dept Was Also Supsidizing Band Buses And Sport Buses On The Backs Of Regular School Busing.      We Need To Farm Out School Busing Because We Cant Afford To  Come Up With The Money To Buy The Busses   Initialy And Why Is It That Wareham Is Only Of About 5 School Depts In The State That Do Inhouse Busing,   We Maintain At Least 2 School Bus Mechanics ,a School Bus Garage And We Dont Have The Econoney Of Scale When We Buy School  Buses As Say Laidlaw Does, I Know For A Fact That School Bus Bids Have Been Cooked In The Past So Outside Bids Would Look Higher And That All The Factors Like Not Haveing The Money To Buy The Buses In The First Place ARE NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT.

Last edited by greenhornet (2011-10-02 19:53:35)

#2 2011-10-02 19:55:46

I Also Think That A Poor Town Like Wareham Needs To Start Charging The Parents Of The School Children For Busing There Kids As Maney Other Towns Are Doing In Mass.

#3 2011-10-02 20:03:22

We Need To Come Up With More Money To Run Our Town And I Think We Need To Look At Geting Rid Of The 3% We Charge On The Property In Wareham That Goes To Fund Buying Open Space In Wareham As The State Is Not Living Up The There Promise To Match What We Raise In Dollars In Wareham ,i Think They Are Only Kicking In 20%,   Then We Could Take The Money We Save On This Tax And Put In A Debt Exclusion That Is Temporay In Nature And Fix The Crumbling  Town   Assests In Wareham And Buy The Equipment We Need Like Town Abulances, Police Cars Etc.

#4 2011-10-02 20:04:52

We Also Need To Get Behind Jennifer Peterson In The Next Election So We Can Have The 3 Rd Vote We Need For Honest Gov. In Wareham.

#5 2011-10-02 20:06:13

This Coming July  The Selectmen Need To Tell Andrews By By And Dont Let The Door Hit You In The Ass As You Leave Town.

#6 2011-10-02 20:07:33

The Curent Selectmen Need To Call On The Dor And Investigat The Towns Finances And End The Corupition In Wareham.

#7 2011-10-02 20:09:17

Before We Go To Town Meeting We Need An Explanation Of The Missing Million Dollars.

#8 2011-10-02 20:15:14

I Also Here That All The Town Employee Contracts That Wer Negotiated Before The Last April Town Meeting And Were Postponed To The Oct. Town Meeting Are Not Going To Be Voted On In Oct, And Are Again Being Postponed To The Next April Town Meeting Why Is This Because  The Town Is Bankrupt And Andrews Is Trying Is Best To Keep It Hush Hush, Till His Term Is Up And Wareham Will Find Out That We Have Been Geting It Up The Keester By Andrews And His Cronies Begly And Schinder.

#9 2011-10-02 20:16:41

Jennifer Peterson YES!!!
Yes Andrews needs to leave office immediately maybe he could get a job in Halifax since bobo thinks Andrews is so great!

#10 2011-10-02 20:19:03

When You Go To This Oct. Town Meeting The Town Meeting Voters Need To Question Andrews And Company Very Hard On The Budget And Not Let Him Off Easely With Him Blowing Blue Smoke Up Our Keesters As He Has Done In The Past.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com