#1 2011-09-03 16:37:37

I hate to use the phrase "Mike couldn't possibly be dumb enough to..." but Mike couldn't possibly be dumb enough to let himself be recalled, could he?  I wonder if maybe he is just stalling to help his Hypocrite Elite cohorts.

How far away must you be from the general election to hold a special election?  Could Mike delay his resignation long enough that he can only be replaced in the general election?  If that occurs, that would help the Hypocrite Elite.  The more time they put between themselves and this public relations disaster the better for their next candidate's chances. 

People in this town do tend to have short attention spans.

#2 2011-09-03 19:26:39

i here that cruz is trying to delay the election to april.

#3 2011-09-03 20:24:09

If we are "forced" to collect signatures to recall Schneider, then I'd suggest "doubling up" and getting two signatures (for the price of one) and recall his running mate Begley. I just read a comment she made on the RagBlog calling her constituents "fascists"! Really, Ellen? How unbecoming..

They're throwing around a whole lotta accusations "over there"..but not a whole lotta evidence. If you were wronged..and you think you have a "case"..take it to your local ethics commission..law enforcement, or wherever you gotta go. My guess is YOU GOT NOTHIN'!

RECALL                                           RECALL                                   RECALL

#4 2011-09-03 21:02:40

Just remember, a 'RECALL' is an all-out campaign. It takes organization, money and a solid candidate. Think back a few short months to the MWF formation of a PAC, and look at the subsequent results. Organization, money, viable (at the time) candidates.

I started reviewing the Town Charter as it relates to Recall elections. First glance  -  seems cumbersome. Will report back later.

There appears to be a unique opportunity to move in this direction. Keep in mind: organization, money, candidate(s). Fail on these three points, and you are just wasting time.

To paraphrase Patrick Henry: I know not what others may do; but as for me: Give Me a Recall....

#5 2011-09-03 21:25:45

Stewie is right.

Your best hope is get two candidates together, now, and get ready for the annual election.

The BOS, led by Andrews and Cruz, will ensure that the time limit to call for a special election will be exceeded by the time Mike resigns.

They are getting ready for a fight....looks like you had better get organized.

At least you know one of their candidates is Bruce.

#6 2011-09-04 09:45:37

I doubt the Donahues will let Bruce run. I would look at this as a diversion. At the last minute they will put in someone like Slavin.
I think I would prefer Bruce to run. At least Bruce is a SOB and lets you know it. Slavin is a sneaky weasel with no ethics.

#7 2011-09-04 10:41:21

I Agree With You Menrva, They Want To Run Slavin, He Is The Rihht Hand Of The Donahues , He Is Like A Snake Who Changes His Colors, He Has Been Trying To Suck  To People On Our Side As He Is A Changed Man And Now Sees  The Lite, He Ran Donnas Campaign Rite Into The Toilet, The Plan Was To Devide Our Vote And The Plan Suceeded ,ellen And Mike  Were Elected, I Dont  Trust This Person He Is Like Jayne A Snekey Weasel, People Dont Beleave Him ,    Adolph Hitler  Killed  6 Million Jews, If He Were To Come Back To Life And Say He Loved The Jews Are We To Beleave Him ,hell Know And The Same Goes For Allen Slavin ,hawian T Shirt Man Who Was In Favor  Of A Mayor Form Of Gov.

#8 2011-09-04 10:46:21

There Are Peole Working On A Recall For Oct.as We Speak , Schinder Needs To Be Recalled And  We Have To Support  Jen Peterson  If She Runs For The Position, But If Allen Is To Run  Say Against Ellen Then Count Me Out I Will Not Support Allen Over Ellen As There Is Not A  Dimes Differnce  Between These Two.    They Are Like A Spitoon Of Warm Spit.    I Would Rather Have A Clean 3  To 2 Vote  Than Have Allen In There  As I Dont Trust Him.

#9 2011-09-04 10:55:23

Ellen , Mike And The Donahues Are Playing Dirty With Mikes Resignation , They Are Trying To Sympathy For Him With  Shelia Letter, The Guy Is A Moocher Plain And  Simple  He Does Not Know How To Run A Bussiness ,seems Like All Tin Hats Are Stupit This  Way When It Comes  To Bussiness.     And If Shelia Says  Her Limo Bussiness  Suffered It Is Because Of The Economey Peole Want To Eat And Have A Roof Over There Headsand Limo Service Would Be One Of The Things To  Suffer In  A Down Economey.

#10 2011-09-04 10:59:41

I Was Taught When I Wanted  Something  To Save For It  And Not To Use  Credit Cards , If Mike  Did Not Have The Money To Pay His Credit Card  Debt  Then Why Did He Use  His Credit Cards If He Did Not Have The Money To Pay Back His Credit Cards , This Is Stealing From Others Plain And Simple And People Like Us Have To Pay Higher Interest Costs  Because Of Peole Like Mike.

#11 2011-09-04 11:02:12

There Has To Be People ,and  Several People At Citzens Participation  This Coming Tues Calling For A New Election, Yelling We Are Tired Of Donahue Crooked Gov. And We Are Not Going To Take It Any More.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com