#1 2011-08-31 23:28:04

World's Biggest Idiot wrote:

By: robertslager on 8/31/11
There is a parade planned starting in Onset Village on Sept. 11, which will include veterans, emergency responders, cadets from Mass Maritime Academy and members of the ROTC. While Sept. 11 is certain a time to reflect on the sacrifices made on that day 10 years ago, and on the thousands of innocent lives that were losts, I'm not certain a parade reflects the solemn nature that the 10th anniversary of this infamous day derserves. Does anyone else feel that way or am I off the mark on this one?

First, it's "were losts" not "lost."

Second, what an idiot.  Bobo, these people are planning a solemn procession of veterans, emergency responders, and cadets.  You're such an idiot that when you heard the word "parade" you thought they were going to carry giant balloons of Garfield in the air and stop every 5 minutes so the Rockettes can do a dance routine in the street.  What an idiot.

Good God, really, this guy is an idiot.

This from his out of business site:

The Idiot wrote:

Parade scheduled in Onset on Sept. 11. Appropriate? Share your view!

Idiot, it's not like Al Roker is hosting the thing and they're throwing around confetti.  For Christ's sakes, for the love of God, will you please, please, please get a job?  Get a job, get a job, get a job, get a job, get a job.  Your mind has too much time to think about stupid things.   Get a job.

#2 2011-08-31 23:29:41

"Derserves?"  What the hell?  IDIOT!!!  Get a job!!!!

#3 2011-09-01 09:07:33

Winna Dean and Rudy Santos, two highly respected people in our community are trying to do something positive on what was such a horrific day in so many lives, just leave it to Bobo to find something wrong with it.  Bobo, go worry about Halifax!

#4 2011-09-01 10:10:46

I am sure the "parade" is not a rah rah parade. I am sure it will be done respectfully, quietly,solemnly and ending at a memorial service. I don't expect that police and fire vehicles will be setting of their sirens.

Replace the name parade with a memorial walk and service. Maybe that will stop the gnashing of teeth.

#5 2011-09-01 12:08:32

You have got to love when a person who hasn't served a day in his life thinks he knows best.  It's not a freakin parade like July 4th.  But what the hell would he know anyways? 

He will always try and twist his way into something that is happening that is honoring people.  He will always try and make it about him.  What is exactly honorable about him? The guy is a joke.

#7 2011-09-01 19:32:19

What a putz.

#8 2011-09-01 19:38:43

What a 2 faced loser.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com