#1 2011-08-24 09:08:52

I missed it and am looking forward to the video replay, but the tin hats are whining because apparently Lynn was denied a seat on the COA.  That's right, they want someone who wrote this...

Lynn aka Warehamprophetess wrote:

Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.

...to be on a town board.

Poor, poor tin hats...if only they had someone like, you know, a selectman, showing up to meetings and doing his job, maybe Lynn would have gotten another vote.

#2 2011-08-24 14:40:39

Lynn is Jewish and doesn't even know it.

#3 2011-08-25 15:34:20

Lynn aka Warehamprophetess wrote:

Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.

Yeah.. I think they could do without behavior like this at the COA.

Religious fanaticism

#4 2011-08-25 17:02:15

At least Mike's absence is good for something.  He wasn't there to give Lynne a vote.

#5 2011-08-29 14:26:02

lynne road yes or no

#6 2011-08-29 14:30:40

Huh?
Bill?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com