#1 2011-08-14 14:27:05

Is it true? Half a dozen inbound emails say so.

Selectman Mike Schneider has moved out of town to take another job, news the Donahues want suppressed until Oct when they'll name Kenny Fontes to fill Schneider's vacant seat.

#2 2011-08-14 14:46:58

Schneider is going to leave.  That is why he was not at the BOS meeting.  There will be a special election now and Jennifer Peterson should be voted in.

#3 2011-08-14 15:31:03

Could someone please find "david'sgirl" an out of Town job too?..Kenny has had some none-to-kind words to say about the former Chair over her treatment of the School Dept..the walls are closing in on Andrews for sure..

#4 2011-08-14 16:37:08

Please explain the procedure. How can the Donahues name a person to fill Schneider's seat? (I know their mouthpieces will actually do it) If the Oct date is reached is there a rule that says it is close enough to the next election that an interim selectmen can be named? If Schneider leaves now do we need an election or can the person with the next best number of votes in the last election take over his seat?

#5 2011-08-14 16:55:41

edit

Last edited by greenhornet (2011-08-14 16:56:02)

#6 2011-08-14 16:56:35

Sorry, but I've been waiting for days to say this:

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

Oh Mikey, what a loser.  This guy has bitched and moaned, whined and complained for years about good people who did more for the town than he ever did.  But when he finally got his turn at bat, he hightailed it out of there.

Mr. Move Wareham Forward aka Mike9f aka Bobo's Best Buddy said he could do so much better than everyone else...but in the end, he couldn't stand the heat and got the hell out of the kitchen after 4 measly months.

Yup, when the going gets tough, Mikey sure does get going.  What a loser and those who supported him are also losers who were duped into wasting their votes on a clown.

Here's a tip, folks.  When you run for selectman and win, you've made a 3 year contract to serve the town.  If that's not something you want to do, then step out of the way and let people who actually want the job take it.

This is too funny.  All that big talk and in the end he only lasted 4 months.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-14 17:15:13)

#7 2011-08-14 17:00:02

People should investigate what options are available under the town charter.  I have heard from local town charter experts that in the event of a loser who can't stand the heat and gets out of the kitchen aka leaves the selectmen's job less than 6 months after being elected, that the seat automatically goes to the runner up behind that person, in this case, that would be Jennifer Petersen. 

That would mean no election, Mrs. Petersen would just be entitled to step into the seat immediately.  It would be the job of the town clerk to notify her but, haha, you know, with this town clerk and all.

Anyway, that's what some local town charter scholars have told me, but people should investigate and find out for sure.

I'm too busy laughing up a storm.  "I want to Move Wareham Forward!  Vote for me!  Wait, no thanks, adios!!!"

#8 2011-08-14 17:10:40

i heard according to the rumor mill that he took a job up in maine and get out of the area as is kid is in trouble with the law and his bussiness was failing,.      also i here from the rumor mill that the jennifer peterson should be named the next selectmen if a selectmen resigns under 6 monthes , if it is over 6  monthes then a special election needs to be called , jayne and her cronies our trying to keep this quite till 6 monthes have passed so they can call a special election , i here that they are trying to get mr fontes to run, dont know if these rumors are true but nothing suppries me with the donahues.

#9 2011-08-14 17:27:00

What Will The Baglady Do With Out Mike Schinder , Will She Quit To ,  Is She Yelling Oh No,  There Will Be Preasure On Her Not To Quit Till 6 Monthes Are Up,   Andrews Take Miles  And Grizzie With You When You Leave.

#10 2011-08-14 17:32:33

Harrey Are You Saying That Jayne Donahue  Aka The Cript Keeper  Is None Other Than Davids Girl, I Thought She Was Johns Girl , Is She Dreaming Of Another Man.

#11 2011-08-14 17:43:41

By By Mike Schinder , Your Now Gone With Your Shiitey Buddey Slager Thr Hagel Eater, The Doctor , The Drunk Selectmen,thr Ugly Slecymen, Any Maney Other Assholes, We Will Be After Ellen ,grizzie And Andrews Next.

#12 2011-08-14 18:39:07

Menrva wrote:

Please explain the procedure. How can the Donahues name a person to fill Schneider's seat? (I know their mouthpieces will actually do it) If the Oct date is reached is there a rule that says it is close enough to the next election that an interim selectmen can be named? If Schneider leaves now do we need an election or can the person with the next best number of votes in the last election take over his seat?

What I have heard is that some individuals in town believe there may be a provision somewhere in the town charter that allows for the runner up to take the seat in the event of a coward who runs away from his selectmen's seat prior to 6 months after being elected.  If true, then in this case, the seat would go to Jennifer Petersen, who came behind Mike in the election.  You know, that would be the election where Mike promised to serve the town for three years.  A promise from a member of Move Wareham Forward plus 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

We need confirmation of that provision though, of course.  I have no idea if such a provision actually exists.

But what I've heard is that some believe that the Hypocrite Elite have been hoping to keep Mike's absence under wraps and unannounced until October so they can run one of their friends. 

I have no idea how they would do that.  I guess they would just tell everybody that Mike is in the bathroom until October.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-14 19:22:46)

#13 2011-08-14 19:06:44

I wish someone could point out where in the Charter it provides for a Selectman who relinquishes his seat is replaced?

I don't believe that such a provision exists.

I am just askin'...

#14 2011-08-14 19:20:44

danoconnell wrote:

I wish someone could point out where in the Charter it provides for a Selectman who relinquishes his seat is replaced?

I don't believe that such a provision exists.

I am just askin'...

I'm skeptical myself, Dan-O.  I'm just raising points that others have raised in the hopes of getting the dialogue going and finding out the truth, but I have not confirmed anything.  I'm in the dark as much as you all.

I hate to say, if it is true that Mike is indeed leaving, I fear the only option for replacing him will be a costly special election, which last I heard, would come to the town with a price tag of around $17,000 or more - an expense like that being the last thing this town needs.

I guess we'll find out the truth in the coming days.

#15 2011-08-14 19:26:06

If Mike does not sell his house, is it possible for him to claim residence in Wareham and hold out until the next election? I think some people would be willing to pay Mike to come down from Maine every Tuesday. They may even be willing to pay the mortgage on his house.

#16 2011-08-14 20:01:52

Harrey Are You Saying That Jayne Donahue  Aka The Cript Keeper  Is None Other Than Davids Girl, I Thought She Was Johns Girl , Is She Dreaming Of Another Man

I'm saying that ellen B is Davidsgirl and that her getting off the b oard would be a great thing for the Town!

#17 2011-08-14 20:29:08

Sweet Brucey just confirmed that Mikey packed up and left in the middle of the night.  He confirmed this on his bitch Bobo's website.

Hip hip hooray-Mike's resignation is the one and only good thing he ever did for the town. 

Don't run for selectman if you can't handle the job.

#18 2011-08-14 20:42:54

Sweet Brucey is really foaming at the mouth and is inventing idiotic claims that the power elite conspired against his protege.

God damn, Sweet Brucey is one big time dumb ass.  I wonder if he ever feels like a moron for being such an incompetent dipshit that he can't even pass the bar.

#19 2011-08-14 20:46:24

Sweet Brucey says he'll run against Cape Verdean businessman Walter Cruz if Cruz runs again.  Projected vote counts are that Bruce will get 1 vote from himself and Bobo will try to vote for him from Halifax.

When is this idiot going to pay his 181,000 in back taxes?  I guess when you're too fu&@ing stupid to pass the bar it's hard to come up with the money to pay your taxes.  What a moron.

#20 2011-08-14 20:56:02

Yes I Read On Slagers Site That Cruz Didnt Do Anything In His 2 And Half Years As A Selectmen.,  Acording To Bruce Bobos Bitch.

#21 2011-08-14 20:57:07

Someone Needs To Call The Clerks Office Monday Is Jennifer Our New Selectmen Or Not.

#22 2011-08-14 21:09:29

Mike Liked To Dish Out The Shit As Mike 9f On Slagers Site But This Little Pussey Could Not Take The Heat As A Selectmen,good Riddens To The Garabash.

#23 2011-08-14 21:13:36

The Failure wrote:

By: robertslager on 8/14/11
I'm just having a hard time accepting that Mike would just walk away like this. I really hope he addresses these rumors publicly as soon as possible.

Bobo, I'm surprised after all of these years of being the Hypocrite Elite's bitch that you've yet to realize something:

The bitch is always the last person to know.  They keep you on a need to know basis.  You're nothing but a chump to them.  You always have been and always will be their bitch.

By the way, don't you feel like a chump that you came out of retirement and published 3 more monthly editions of your rag to support a guy who skipped town as soon as he found something better?

#24 2011-08-14 21:19:04

Bruce, we both know who "guy" is. He's a sad, bitter person who squandered his potential with alcohol and has spent the past 10 years blaming everyone else for it. He is not worth the time of day.

Good guess Bobo, but no, I'm not your father.

#25 2011-08-14 21:23:37

Classic, Guy!!!

#26 2011-08-14 21:27:49

I feel like the motorist slowing down to see the crash, Ive been following the Live Chat and its almost comical!..Mikey chased out of Town, poor Ellen she'll have to deal with this next, Brucey to the rescue, and last but not least Bobo who refuses to look at this site!!

you can't make this shit up folks!

#27 2011-08-14 21:46:21

Anyone surprised that Bobo is now making the whole discussion about him and how much he's been threatened??..the only thing that could make this more laughable would be for Curly to chime in!!!

#28 2011-08-14 21:51:55

By: jojan2 on 8/14/11
I think this incident with Mike is causing an outrage and uprising

Don't let the door hit you in the aaahhsss, Mike!!

#29 2011-08-14 22:02:31

Thanks Harry, I'm proud of that one.   That may be the best Bobo putdown I've ever made.

The dignified and respectable thing for Mike to have done would have been to step up to the microphone at a selectmen's meeting and say something like, "I'm very sorry, I wanted to be your selectman, but I found a better job out of town and so I must leave you all.  I'm sorry this decision will cost the town a lot of money to hold a special election.  I'm very sorry."

Instead, he slinks out in the middle of the night like a coward and leaves it to the tin hats to make up hilarious conspiracy theories.  Those idiots are really as predictable as the tides in that they can always be counted on to jump to idiotic conclusions.

They handle this situation badly - perhaps the most moronic thing they've done and they've proven to the town that none of them should be trusted near any position of authority.

#30 2011-08-14 22:04:31

Let me put it this way - if Mike had an ounce of respect for this town or the office he sought, then the first time the public would have heard that he was leaving would have come from Mike with an apology and not this blog.

#31 2011-08-14 22:06:15

You would need to be able to prove whatever is found to be the problem here. They are very sly and money is not an object for them. We need someone with a wonderful legal mind to pave the way. I know there would be many, many followers

Someone with a wonderful legal mind to pave the way?..guess that would leave out two ex elected officials with law degress!!!

#32 2011-08-14 22:29:18

By: rsauvageau on 8/14/11

O.K. I can't stomach any more of this, sorry. I'm signing off now... and hey! "Guy notso incognito" give it a break, you now have six months for illusid rantings. Don't spend all your bullits in one night. Night pal. Night all.

Bruce, you know if you could just learn how to spell, it would do wonders for your bar score.

#33 2011-08-14 23:04:17

I dug through last fall's charter rebuke discussions when this news first surfaced expecting to find Mike Schneider insisting he'd sell out and leave Wareham if their mayoral ambitions failed. Did I misremember that?

Last edited by billw (2011-08-14 23:04:56)

#34 2011-08-15 06:38:25

The Quetion Is  Did He Resign Yet Or Is He Pulling A Donahue And Holding The Position Open,and Will Someone Post If He Resigns Before The 6 Monthes Is Open Does Jen Peterson Get The Job Automatically ,someone Needs To Ask The Town Clerk. , If He Has Not Resigned But Moved Out Of Town Then Does The Selectmen Call The Job Vacant And Give The Job To Jen Or Is There Supposed To Be An Election , With The Donahues In There Only I Suppose Only Crooked Things Will Happen.

#35 2011-08-15 06:42:43

I Brucie.guess Guy Is Getting Under The Skin Of Slagers Bitch Brucie.

#36 2011-08-15 07:05:45

My Gaud The Tin Hats Are Loosers They Acuse Jeff Swet Of Getting Rid Of Mike By Cutting His Hours

#37 2011-08-15 07:06:31

Davids Girl Aka The Baglady Is Going Nuts ,when Will She Quit

#38 2011-08-15 07:09:27

Only 2 More Nuts To Leave Office Ellen The Baglady,and Pachecos Buddey Andrews, 2more Employees To Be Shown The Door Grizzie  And Miles. I Just Cant Wait,   And Hawian T Shirt Man Wareham Does Not Need You.

#39 2011-08-15 07:38:10

I do not like Mike. I think he likes to hurt people in order to feel powerful. I think he enjoyed his roll as selectman.

I do not know him but is it possible he is moving for his family's sake? If he wants to give his son a new start and give his family more income, and is doing it even when he would rather stay in Wareham and cause trouble, then I think he deserves some points for being more of a man than some of the others.

#40 2011-08-15 08:00:35

According to a Wareham Week blogger, quoting the hate site, Mike Schneider plans to step down as a selectmen. I have heard nothing about this, and I don't believe a word the hate blogger say. Does anyone have any further information?

PROBABLY SHOULD CONTINUE TO READ, SINCE ALL THE TINHATS JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE SMURFS.

#41 2011-08-15 08:02:48

By: rsauvageau on 8/14/11

Right, but Jo, as a small business owner myself I can tell you that sometimes you just can't raise your price and pass on to customers (which is just another form of tax increase on the individual). Much better to bring MORE business into town and expand the number of taxpayer vs. the number of tax dollars on those of us who are already here. No?

DOES ANYONE ELSE GET A LITTLE SICK TO THEIR STOMACH WHEN BRUCE TALKS ABOUT BUSINESS? FAILED PIZZA BUSINESS AND OWES 181,000 DOLLARS IN BACK TAXES. IF BRUCE WAS SO CONCERNED ABOUT BRINGING MORE REVENUE INTO THE TOWN THEN :

PAY YOUR DAMN TAXES!!!!!

PS: LEARN TO SPELL

#42 2011-08-15 08:07:03

Mike is not a quitter! If he saw danger to his family, he would take whatever action is required to keep them save. Those people are pure evil and probably capable of many bad things. We will hear from him when the time is right, I am sure of that!

NOPE JUST A QUITTER

#43 2011-08-15 08:18:17

Bruce is as delusional as BoBo if he thinks he can be elected Selectman.

How many times do you want to get your ass kicked before you admit you are a scum bag?

His mouth is writing checks that his ass can't cash...just like BoBo.

#44 2011-08-15 09:03:48

Menrva wrote:

I do not like Mike. I think he likes to hurt people in order to feel powerful. I think he enjoyed his roll as selectman.

I do not know him but is it possible he is moving for his family's sake? If he wants to give his son a new start and give his family more income, and is doing it even when he would rather stay in Wareham and cause trouble, then I think he deserves some points for being more of a man than some of the others.

Menrva, I'll admit that he is more of a man than Bobo, but then again most people are.  If Bobo could stay in Halifax forever or move somewhere where he could find a job, that lazy bitch would just stay in Halifax forever.

This is why Bobo is so confused.  "What?  Why the hell would someone leave to get a job?  No, there must be a power elite conspiracy!"

#45 2011-08-15 09:08:15

When I think of people like BoBo and Bruce, I remember a great line by Zig Zigler( Motivational speaker):

"When you meet a successful man, he will always say he is a self-made success. How many self-made failures do you know?"

Meaning: stop making excuses, admit your failures, and move on.

Don't blame outside interests, the economy, the people who hate you, etc. The mistakes are yours and yours alone...own up to them and be a man.

Most successful people have failed more than once. It is the only true education....you learn from your mistakes.

The secret is...don't make the same mistake twice...or in BoBo and Bruce's cases: five or six times....Was it Einstein that said the definition of insanity is to perform the same experiment that fails over and over again?

BoBo needs to find a legitimate job to support his family, Bruce needs to stand up and pay his taxes and become successful at ANYTHING.

Scum-bags.

#46 2011-08-15 10:46:33

I love that with absolutely no proof whatsoever the tin hats take the word of a tax dodger as gospel. Well I heard differently the reason and os much more plausible then the tax thief story.

#47 2011-08-15 15:13:22

BoBo wrote a self assessment of himself and doesn't even know it:

By: robertslager on 8/15/11
I thought this might be useful for Wareham Thinker:

Narcissistic personality disorder:

For the clinician to make the diagnosis, an individual must fit five or more of the following descriptions:

He or she has a grandiose sense of self-importance (exaggerates accomplishments and demands to be considered superior without real evidence of achievement).

He or she lives in a dream world of exceptional success, power, beauty, genius, or "perfect" love.

He or she thinks of him- or herself as "special" or privileged, and that he or she can only be understood by other special or high-status people.

He or she demands excessive amounts of praise or admiration from others.

He or she feels entitled to automatic deference, compliance , or favorable treatment from others.

He or she is exploitative towards others and takes advantage of them.

He or she lacks empathy and does not recognize or identify with others' feelings.

He or she is frequently envious of others or thinks that they are envious of him or her.

He or she "has an attitude" or frequently acts in haughty or arrogant ways.

#48 2011-08-15 15:40:40

I heard that if you have no problem letting your wife work all day while you sit around blogging and spending all her money that you qualify for narcissistic personality disorder also.

#49 2011-08-15 16:07:37

Perhaps hedonism, too...

#50 2011-08-15 21:51:58

Wow, this is news to me!!  I'm on the School Committee and now I'm being named as a Selectman?  Well I want to put any rumors to rest, I have an obligation to the School Committee for the remainder of my term.  I have had discussions with member of my committee about reducing my role on the committee due to more responsibilities at my job. So why in the world would I take on more responsibilities????

I have no desire to be a Selectman this year, or in future years either!!  Good luck to Mike should he continue or too whom ever fills in the void should one occur.  But I can tell you direct from me, Kenny Fontes will not be appointed to any position, nor would I run for a Selectman spot.  But thanks anyway for the heads up.

Good Luck folks, I have to get back to School Committee work...

Kenny Fontes
Wareham School Committee

#51 2011-08-16 01:37:49

kwf1488 wrote:

I have no desire to be a Selectman this year, or in future years either!!  Good luck to Mike should he continue or too whom ever fills in the void should one occur.

Make me a liar now will you?!

When suppressed news bounces around town long enough, it acquires embellishments. The New Yorker has fact checkers, unless they turfed them in the last lay offs. We have the pride of Wareham High School's accelerated creative writing classes. Sadly, no one gets credit.

It was a welcome distraction from heavy handed patronage, accounting fraud, bribery and extortion. Or it was until someone observed a BOS split two to two from now till April will accomplish absolutely nothing.

#52 2011-08-16 07:53:37

Is there a selectman's meeting tonight?  The reason I ask is, if you hear the sounds of crickets  chirping, that's the sound of Mikey responding.  This news has been out for days and one would think that he'd of responded by now.

If there is a meeting tonight, I wonder will it come up?  Or did the Hypocrite Elite just expect us to forget we had a 5th selectman and never ask about this?

I fear that the Hypocrite Elite will try to hold onto this seat for as long as they can until they can find someone with a tin foil hat to run.

In the meantime, we should be figuring out a good person to run.  Let's not ignore a blessing here - there may be an unexpected  chance to get a good person on the board.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-08-16 07:56:34)

#53 2011-08-18 13:52:24

A couple of twenty-somethings have stated that young Mr Schneider is still residing at the family home in Weweantic..Sounds like the "safety issue" the tinhatters concocted could be the usual Bobo bullshit!!

#54 2011-08-18 20:15:07

Harrythebarber wrote:

A couple of twenty-somethings have stated that young Mr Schneider is still residing at the family home in Weweantic.

Someone was still there to put out the trash this morning.

Voters of Wareham deserve better than this.

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Schneider.2011-08-18-Thu-3-42-07-pm.jpg
2011-08-18 Thu 3:42:07pm
https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/Schneider.2011-08-18-Thu-3-42-49-pm.jpg
2011-08-18 Thu 3:42:49pm

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#55 2011-08-19 08:49:41

By: John_Donahue on 8/18/11
Mr. Holmes, Do you consider it to be either professional or honorable to make such public comments as "he couldn't lead a one car funeral"?

EVER ASK YOUR WIFE ABOUT ALL THE NASTY COMMENTS SHE HAS MADE JOHN?

#56 2011-08-19 11:24:57

The proverbial comment from the "peanut gallery"..professionalism or honorability is nothing that the worst-ever Assessor and Moderator should be discussing..

#57 2011-08-19 12:19:38

Schinder Left Because His Son Was In Trouble With The Law   And Drove His Vehicle Into A Building, I Thinh The Young Mike Schinder Is There.

#58 2011-08-19 12:25:23

PeterGriffin wrote:

By: John_Donahue on 8/18/11
Mr. Holmes, Do you consider it to be either professional or honorable to make such public comments as "he couldn't lead a one car funeral"?

That from the guy who'd attend the opening of an envelope?

#59 2011-08-19 12:27:32

The Father Is A Certifiable Nut With A Temper Problem Always Yelling And Screaming At People, ,he Was Constantlt An Slagers Hate Site Bloging Some Preety Hateful Stuff  As Mike 9f,  Also Bloging Some Hateful Stuff Is Davids Girl , Ellen Beglly Aka Davids Girl  ,david Beglys Wife  Togethet These 2 Clowns Funded Move Wareham Backward  Supposedly To Bring Us All Togeter. Her  Real Thing Was To Cut Down On The Criticism Of Her Pals Brenda The Snore And Jayne The Hag And They Would Make Themselves Into White Nites And Win  The Election And People Like Me Tried To Warn The Voters Of Wareham But It Did Not Work These Clows Won, And THEY PROP UP ANDREWS THE CERTIFIABLE NUT IS MIKE SCHINDER.

Last edited by greenhornet (2011-08-19 12:29:47)

#60 2011-08-19 12:32:39

I give Holmes credit for being too generous with that comment.  Personally, I don't think Andrews could even manage the one car.

#61 2011-08-19 12:33:49

Curly, is it professional or honorable to dump your trash behind Staples?

Please explain to the public why you are no longer a parole officer.

#62 2011-08-19 12:35:54

Schinders Wife  Who Is Interested Party Writes Some Nastey Shit Also Like Her Crazey Husband  Mike They Are Both Nastey People .

#63 2011-08-20 00:11:06

Davids Girl Aka Ellen Begly Bugs Me  Is  It Her Job To See Bob Either Needs A Certifcate , No Its Her Job To Keep Wareham From Going Bankrupt Under The Leadership Of Her Bum Chum Andrews.

#64 2011-08-21 16:22:43

I have told Bill W and many of you the following, posted on WW:

POSTED BY: HOMETOWNGAL | Aug 21, 2011 15:52
At one point in time Wareham did in fact have a grant writer. He wrote the grant to create the position, was hired, and then wrote many successful grants on behalf of the town. I believe he was employed for several years, but then passed away. His name was Bob Packard.
Mary Jane Pillsbury was another very successful grant writer and wrote grants for every department in town, for many years. She took Susan Pizzolato under her wings and taught Susan the key ingredients to grant writing and Susan also wrote many successful grants not only on behalf of the library, but for other organizations in town as well. Susan was was also a successful grant writer. Cindy Parola has an enormous amount of success with grant writing. She now writes grants for private organizations.
Three key people that the town employed and got rid of had the abiity to be successful grant writers. Not only did we lose valued employees, we lost the people who knew how to successfully write and receive grants for the town.

Bob Packard wrote many grants in 1978 and after I left office that year.

A full time, competent, experienced, grant writer is really your only salvation.

#65 2011-08-21 17:06:25

Here is the absolute definition of missing the point, written by BoBo on his site in response to HOMETOWNGAL:

RS: Huh? Cindy Parola was a selectmen who chose not to seek election. She wasn't a town employee. Mary Jane Pillsbury was the library director/selectman who retired due to illness. Susan Pizzolato resigned and took a position as library director in Mattapoisett. How did the town "get rid" of any of these people? The all voluntarily left their respective positions for different reasons.

Do you understand that the issue is acquiring a full time grant writer, not some half assed excuse to ridicule some very fine people?

Scum-bag.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com