#1 2011-08-11 16:49:25

forget it allen cant stand looking at that hawian t shirt ,cant stand your town charter changes,you slept with the enemy dont come around and say your reformed ,sorrey cant trust you , a fish rots from the head down and allen you stink.

#2 2011-08-11 17:38:38

he ran the campaign of deoona bronk ,probaly deep sixing her and these guys like to run  straw canditates  to peel off votes and elect people like ellen the baglady .

#3 2011-08-11 17:42:38

damm sucker things he is the mayor of wareham,he is on so maney commitees,damm that hawian t shirt.

#4 2011-08-11 19:56:04

allen slavin always dd the bidding of janyne the cript keeper,brenda the fish wife ,these are the people who gave us the biz and our accounting mess, say no to allen slavin ,damm that hawian t shirt.

#5 2011-08-12 06:57:40

i think he wants a seat as a selectmen  now can ya just think of him  as a selectmen every nite  stting up there  in that dang hawian t shirt lecturing us about how he wants a  mayor form of gov. , he thinks he is  so smart that he and his wife are on  over a dozen commitees and he carried the water for jayne and brenda ,if ya see ole hawian t shirt man tell him wareham does not need or want him as a selectmen, brendas and jaynes inforcer.

#6 2011-08-16 10:30:06

Alan is a good man.  No political machine owns him.  He works very hard and I have found him to be nothing more than a gentleman.  This country is a democracy and we all have the right to express our opinions.  I have disagreed with Alan on several matters, however he is always a gentleman and he cares about Wareham.  Let's not condem folks simply because you disagree.  Simply sit down and talk with  Alan and I guarantee that you will agree that he is simply a man that truly cares.
Donna Bronk

#7 2011-08-17 06:21:48

Donna I have seen Alan do something to hurt your campain when you ran for selectmen. You are very trusting. Alan cares about issues that will hurt Wareham. Alan has the same conman approach as Andrews.

I believe you are being used. Please step back and take another look and talk to people who may see things from a different viewpoint.

#8 2011-08-17 08:00:07

I Agree Witm Menerva ,and Both Of You Said You Thought Andrews Was Doing A Good Job When He Was Not,

#9 2011-08-17 08:18:39

I have heard that Alan and the Hypocrite Elite have had a falling out.  Apparently he expressed some independent thought and as you know, that infuriates the Hypocrite Elite so they dropped him like a hot potato.  That's what I heard anyway.

I've heard he is interested in running for selectman, but without the Hypocrite Elite's support, he wants support from the good side.

I'm sorry, but, I cannot and will not support him.  I can't support someone who was a major supporter of the Moronic Mayor Plan.

If the people on the good side are thinking about running him, please reconsider.  He'll get no support from me.  There are better candidates out there.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com