#1 2011-08-04 15:17:02

did andrews give her a good recomendation, is the world all screwed up , wareham sends her to get her degree on our dime and she lands this  accounting degree in rayham ,ma i say the world is all screwed up , go figure, i am baffled on this anoumecent, she scews up our finances and she lands on her feet.

#2 2011-08-04 16:55:46

Who do you think got her the job to avoid any public disclosure of what REALLY happened?

Andrews is more of a con man than a TA...plus as a bean counter, he is not a very good one.

He knows how to work the system and is surrounded by other mooches that can manipulate everything but good government.

Government bureaucrats never are without work, no matter what it takes to keep a job, or find a new one when the crap is about to hit the fan.

I am sure Andrews has feelers out for employment. He knows once the shortfall is announced, and the Town has NO money, he will be gone.

He is the definition of a scum-bag.

He nearly financially destroyed his last place of employment...what's next?

#3 2011-08-04 16:58:56

"Senator, how are you"?????

Funny how today's blow-job of Andrews in the Standard Times failed to mention the dire financial straits that this Town is in!!

#4 2011-08-05 15:02:59

Wow they must be hard up for accountants in Raynham.

Is there a link where we can read this bj?

#5 2011-08-05 17:44:21

"Thank you, Mr. Andrews, for the full salary as I sat at home and watched Master-chef...and thank you for getting me a job, a bunch of money for a settlement, and unemployment benefits. You are a TRULY great man"

I'm just sayin'...

"Oh, and thanks for signing the hold harmless agreement so that none of you idiots can ever talk about me as long as you live, you stupid bastards."

"You are welcome, sweetheart. You are an inspiration." He said as his mustache dripped honey from a fresh doughnut .

"I'm looking for a gig...any ideas? I don't know if I can claim experience as a Town Administrator, because I am a dumb-ass, a bean counter (not a good one) and a total scumbag. Senator...any ideas?"

PLEASE....sue me...assholes...

Folks.... you had better get a broom and sweep the garbage away!!!

#6 2011-08-05 20:58:44

I've never seen anything like this.

The TA fires Biz.  Then appoints himself hearing officer and rules the TA (who is himself) should not have fired Biz.  So then the TA hires her back and settles with her. 

So here's the question no one is asking but should be:

If he stands by his claim that he should not have fired Biz, then when will this TA be fired by the selectmen for making an improper firing that cost the town $42,000?

#7 2011-08-06 06:57:30

ellen begly and mike schinder is up andrews  butt ,they are constantly meeting at town hall with andrews without the other selectmen present.

#8 2011-08-06 07:26:29

and get this she was makeing around 68k and was going to classes a  half day on warehams dime thus only putting in 4 and a half days at work , wow she did not even have  a degree yet we paid her this kind of money  ,boy is wareham stupid. and to top that off she was given  a 4k raise  just before the news came out about all that missing money in wareham.    why was she hired when we had maney good qualified canditates for the job ,was she hired because she was a frenind of that drunk brenda and the cript keeper.

#9 2011-08-09 14:27:34

I am truly perplexed at this rehiring.  My sympathy level is quite low for Biz.  She was hired (knowingly) without a degree in accounting.  She admitted that she needed help.  An assistant was hired to help her.  I don't really care who created the mess, she was hired  not necessarily to fix it, but to do her job!

She failed.  Do I personally think that Andrews knew what was going on and she was used as a scapegoat - YES!  Common sense tells you that, is there concrete proof, well I guess we will never know as there is the "gag order".

What's more telling of this whole scenario, is that Raynham hired her far below what she was making here in Wareham.  Apparently this town has $$$ to throw away.  I believe it was Andrews who hired and fired and then re hired Biz?  Is that correct?  Nonetheless, under his direct supervision, his direct handling of incidents, we have how many law suits, settlements?  Morale at the Town level is pathetic to say the least. 

We have two selectmen that will blindly follow whatever Andrews says.  Actually it's more like 3 now.  The answer to any question posed to any of them is always responded with "that's a personal matter or my favorite I can't get involved into day to day business".

The "good ole boy network" is indeed alive and well in Wareham, as evidenced by Andrews staunch supporters and his hiring of his friends from Lawerence.

By the way, did any else find it quite ironic that Lawerence is now going through a recall?

I was  informed that it was not Andrews who hired her...thank you for the clarification!

Last edited by NDiPasquale (2011-08-09 15:09:49)

#10 2011-08-09 16:52:50

NDiPasquale wrote:

I was  informed that it was not Andrews who hired her...thank you for the clarification!

John Sanguinet wash up anywhere nearby?

#11 2011-08-09 21:56:46

Bill, is he still employed by Wareham?

#12 2011-08-09 22:25:36

NDiPasquale wrote:

Bill, is he still employed by Wareham?

Beats me but I'm guessing Butt Monkey's got a no-show gig here somewhere. He knows too much.

#13 2011-08-09 22:55:54

he got a hush money job at the sewer plant i heard  ,probably a no show ,i dont know what he nows about crap besides being full of crap and be associated with a bunch of selectmen who were full of crap,and knowing bobo who is full of crap so i guess thats why he got a hush money job at the sewer plant. yes the butt monkey ,he looks like a ape , saguinet got a hush money job at the sewer plant,what a smelley place when janes , brendas and bruces crap shows up at the poop plant.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com