#1 2011-07-14 22:48:19

Email me  if you have the time and ambition to push a recall to a vote of the town.

#2 2011-07-16 06:57:11

ellen begly and mike schinder have to be recaled , in cruzs case i do not suport his recall, bill when the meeting is set email me and i will be there ,  there recall ellen and mike has to happen as they are  fashist thugs.  ellen and mike i here thru  town hall gosip are constantly in andrews office all the time meeting with andrews and conspireing with him , the other 3  selectmen are never there , this  in my opinion constitutes moraly ilegal meetings ,             I URGE ALL THOSE UPSET WITH THE WAY THE TOWN IS BEING RUN BY ANDREWS AND HIS COHORTS  MIKE AND ELLEN TO EMAIL BILL AND SUPPORT A RECALL OF THESE 2 SELECTMEN , LYNNE RD RESEDIENTS , MAYFLOWER AND AGAWAM RESIDENTS  YOU NEED TO SUPPOT A RECALL , IF YOU ARE UPSET WITH THE TOWNS FINANCES , NO TOWN ACCT,  NO EDIC DIRECTOR ,AN ILLEGAL BUILDING INSPECTOR YOU NEED TO SUPORT A RECALL  , EMAIL BILL AND LETS GET THIS RECALL GOING , NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE CLOSE  TO 2 MILLION IN DEBT AND GOV, WILL HAVE TO BE CUT , I WILL NOT SUPPORT AN OVER RIDE WITH THIS FISCAL MISMANEGMENT OF THE TOWN GOV.    IF YOU AGREE WITH ME EMAIL BILL AND OFFER YOUR SERVICES IN A RECALL EFFORT.

#3 2011-07-17 10:14:30

we must educate the voters  of all the bad things happening in wareham under the leader ship of andrews , write  to the newspapers with info of what is happening in wareham,   then we need canditates to run against ellen (excuse me ) begly and mike schinder and then are final act must be taking out recall papers against  ellen ( oh no not me ) begly and mike schinder on oct  first  because that is the ealliest recall papers can be taken out against these 2 evil people.

#4 2011-07-17 14:19:15

I would suggest you add Cruz to the list....he has had his chance, and he has blown it...he is just as guilty as the other two, even more so, because as Chairman he has been taken over by Andrews.

#5 2011-07-17 15:27:32

Wondering what Cruz's plans are for next Spring??..Jen Peterson has emerged as a solid Candidate (for those who didnt support her last April)..hadf the Lynne Rd debacle happened 6 months earlier, we wouldnt have been stuck with Begley and Schneider..those two are the key to me..

#6 2011-07-17 17:52:45

I agree, Harry...but replacing Cruz gives you MORE than a super majority!

#7 2011-07-24 14:40:36

I had a great talk with Bill today on the phone.

He was absolutely OVERWHELMED by the amount of e-mails he had supporting a recall. 

I see a surrender going on with some of you. I think some of you think there isn't really anything you can do to change things, and that this site is simply a place to vent.

Right now...you'd be right.

A year or so ago, it was a powerful, political changing, educational, informative site filled with people that were open and honest and ready for a fight.

What happened?

If you are ready to give up, then give up, and stop wasting Bill's time( my words, not his), agonizing over this site and his loyalty to you and others and his resolve to fight until his last breath.

I told him today that if the site is on life support....do the right thing...pull the plug.

He disagreed....today.

I hope he starts seeing some passion and activity here.

He deserves it.

We owe it to him.

#8 2011-07-24 16:18:46

I don't understand what your talking about Dan.

Why is supporting a recall surrender?

We did not leave this site last year it left us.

I don't know anyone who is questioning Bill's loyalty or resolve.

Why is the site on life support? Does it need money? Does it take too much time? Where are the other people who started the site back up with Bill?

If keeping this site up is harming Bill in any way, and we cannot help, I will support Bill's shutting it down. I am grateful for this site but not at Bill's expense.

If you want passion I'll give you some, you sanctimonious son of a B.  We are not safe in Florida. We are in the trenches. We are losing a great deal. We are being wounded every day. We are being attacked and are doing our best against superior fire power. Andrews has three selectmen and our lawyer in his pocket. Information is very difficult to get.

This site provides information and a base camp.

Bill thanks for sticking with us but don't sacrifice yourself. If you need to, buy a plane ticket and leave Wareham behind. I think we still have a chance to save Wareham even if we don't meet Dan's standards.

#9 2011-07-24 17:14:25

Thank you,Menvra.

I love you.

Bill does not need money, he needs passion and support, just as you have demonstrated.

Sometimes there has to be a "good cop" and a "bad cop".

I am the sanctimonious SOB that needs to spur some interest.

Bill is a very dear friend of mine. I do not want him to ruin his health, his reputation, or his own self-worth by not being appreciated.

I do feel your pain. I wrote earlier that my County is nearly 1 BILLION dollars in the red from assessments.

Everything is relative.

I don't feel safe in Florida, or anywhere else in the Country right now.

We all learn from each other. That has been the cornerstone of this site:

None of us are as smart as all of us.

:)

#10 2011-07-24 17:17:54

I forgot to mention...this is the ONLY site you will be able to express your REAL opinions, and not fear retribution or being banned.(Within limits, of course.).

#11 2011-07-24 18:13:06

OK,  Dan,  Peace :-)

Why do you think Bill is not appreciated?

I have noticed the lack of postings. I'm not sure the cause. Perhaps the Wareham Week. I know people read. When the time is right this site will rock.

Bill be patient. We don't have enough ammo to launch an attack. It is nice to come here and feel safe. People are working from within and need to be quiet.

#12 2011-07-24 19:30:47

THAT is the guarantee of this site, Menrva...protection of identity and freedom of speech...

#13 2011-07-24 23:12:07

Just got in and I'm beat but will address this tomorrow.

#14 2011-07-25 14:20:50

I spent this morning studying the site's statistics back to day one, Sept 19, 2006, a Tuesday, I believe.

Current traffic is up, and its reassuring to see more folks reading older threads for background on the current mess. That's putting lipstick on a pig, though. Daily volume of new posts is way off.

This site costs chump change, next to nothing, and it will remain here as long as I have a pulse. Maintenance is laughably easy.

Problem is, this has become a spectator sport and all the teams have quit.

#15 2011-07-25 15:02:16

Thanks for the assurance Bill.

I don't know what you mean, Bill. Please explain "spectator sport and all the teams have quit"

This is town politics 101 for some of us.

I know some people have gone underground but not quit.

#16 2011-07-25 15:52:19

Menrva...l believe Bill means that everyone is watching, but no-one is PARTICIPATING.

At one time this site was the hub of political activity and activism, filled with people with real names who fought with every breath to change the government, and they DID.

I think they, like occasionally Bill, feel as though there isn't any reason to continue fighting because nothing is being done and nothing has really changed from the past BOS and administration. Incompetence and even corruption still exists, and no one in power is doing anything to change it.

It is easy to be burned out on politics unless you are a political junky.

The fact is in order for change to truly take place, there is no time for rest. Resolutions to problems are an ongoing fight, and once you let down your guard, or lean back and relax, your opposition ambushes you and by the time you realize it...it's too late. Prime examples are Schneider and Begley.

If you don't want a recall, then it will be a long time for you to fill the BOS with your candidates and people who can do the job.

The problem is...you are already about out of time. I just read today that a little City next to mine is facing a
forty-two million dollar shortfall. (The City of Palmetto, Fl., if anyone wants to check).

If you can't retrieve those who participated before, look for new people who are not burned out. I am sure you will find that the "old" group will be willing to help, just not willing to put in the constant time needed to win elections, or to put together a recall.

My opinion, of course :)

#17 2011-07-25 16:51:33

I still am confused. A recall is alive and well. It can not happen until October but it WILL HAPPEN. People are scurrying around like ants. Sometimes posting give others a warning.

I think we learned yelling and screaming does not work as well as quiet fact gathering. These are slippery, sneaky people with no integrity. They hide the proof to their wrong doing but hopefully there is a jail cell waiting. Selectmen are not immune to prosecution.

#18 2011-08-02 04:21:29

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/stats.ww.2011.jpg

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com