#1 2011-06-25 07:04:03

This Guys Contract Will Not Be Renewed As He Is Way Over His Head And He Cant Do The Job , Wareham Is Tetering Like Lawrence As A Canditate For A State Takeover . Andrews To Fire Him Needs  4 Selectmen To Fire Him Which There Is Not 4 Selectmen To Fire Him But It Also Takes 4 To Renew His Contract And There Is Not 4 Selectmen To So The Job , He Will Work For Pacheco And Screw Up Pachecos Home Town Like He Did In Lawrence And Wareham And If You Havent Noticed His Mouth Is Sutured To Pachecos Ass.               We Have No Head If The Edic ,no Town Acct, Almost A Million Dollars Missing ,i Guess Miles Burke Will Follow Him To His New Home Town Working For  Pacheco.

#2 2011-06-25 08:09:58

Hopefully Pacheco will get elected and take Andrews to Taunton on his coattails.

Next year's election is very important.  Andrew's contract will be up for renewal in 2012.  I doubt Holmes or Winslow will vote to renew.  Mike and Ellen, of course, will be happy to give him the rubber stamp.  The swing vote will be decided by next year's election.

No more dividing the vote with too many candidates - people who are against the Hypocrite Elite need to get together and talk and run one person that we can all get behind.

#3 2011-06-25 08:41:35

How can we stop him from falling down and hurting his back or some other medical excuse before his time is up. He has shown he has no ethics, morals or any other good qualities.

Can we alert some state authority to keep an eye on him?

We need to stop the Donahue's and their gang from getting on all the committees and clogging the process once we get some good people in administration.

#4 2011-06-25 22:44:55

He is going to be gone before his contract is up !!!!!!!    Wareham does not deserve Him or his lackey friend Burke.

#5 2011-06-26 21:39:33

Whats the common denominator?

Where is town counsel now? It seems that merely losing the lawsuit was not enough for us. Then we failed to appeal and failed to abide by the ruling of the court. It seems clear that we are in contempt of a lawful order and seem to also remain involved in discriminatory and retaliatory employment acts against Don for having the audacity to hold our feet to the fire. He won because he was right and the BOS was wrong. The more important point, but perhaps less noticeable in the attached letter than we are willingly in contempt, indifferent, ignorant or arrogant, is that we apparently also lied or deceived the court in direct testimony.

According to testimony from Mr. Sanguinet (past acting town administrator and then assistant TA under Andrews) testified the settlement money was in escrow. If true, why have we not paid Mr. Bliss? Where is the money? Surely Mark Andrews would not have the money in his possession and then by refusing to pay it as ordered, expose the town to further losses and litigation. Certainly he would have informed the BOS of his inaction on this matter?

There are only three reasons for Don Bliss not being paid if the money was truly in escrow, as sworn to by Sanguinet: incompetence, arrogance or perhaps Mark Andrews has spent the money and is waiting for the new fiscal year to begin next week so he can continue a financial shell game. Perhaps Andrews spent the money for the Bliss judgment and maybe a lot more as well to cover mismanagement or other budgetary shortfalls which he fails to report and he now plans to use money from the next year’s 2012 budget to go back an balance the books for 2011. If this is true, a biblical shortfall will appear next year when hopefully, Andrews is merely a bad memory for Wareham.

Ask yourself this simple question: based on Wareham's history of legal, managerial, executive and fiscal missteps, if it were you looking for fairness from Wareham, do you think you would get it? If you can not answer “yes” to that question then mayhap we need some changes around here and it could begin with Mark Andrews and his.

Again, this is not a Lynne Road issue or even a Don Bliss issue. This is evidence of what many believe to be a systemic managerial problem of non compliance, non service, non disclosure and manipulation in our Town.

#6 2011-06-27 07:51:35

Something I posted earlier started me thinking. I don't know much about political payoff but think about the people brought into town over the past years. It looks to me like they may be given the jobs as a payoff for work they did for some Democrat or the party. I hope Wareham is not becoming the place to send the lackeys that were promised a favor.

We have unqualified personell and subpar contractors.
Political favors are one thing killing a town in the process is another.

#7 2011-06-27 08:00:45

I have heard that Andrews needs a "supermajority" for his contract to be renewed - meaning 4 out of 5 selectmen need to approve.  Right now I think he only has 3 out of 5 selectmen as I think Holmes and Winslow are likely to dissent. 

Hopefully that means 2012 will be his last year in Wareham, though to make sure, I will support any candidate in next year's election that promises a no vote on his contract renewal.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com