#1 2011-06-06 21:04:28

Remember last year after former CEDA director left we were assured that the million dollar grant to redo the downtown was not in jeopardy. Didn’t the TA say he had contacted the state or whoever was in charge and had asked for an extension in getting the grant in? Does anyone know anything or has anyone heard anything about this grant? Did we send it in, did we lose it, and did we get it??

One of the most important positions in town lies vacant since last October how long does it take to write an ad and post the position. This is beginning to look like the old TA who took forever to advertise for the CEDA director, took over 9 months to post the job for COA director and forever to advertise for a library director.

Andrews has placed an ad for a marketing person for CEDA at a whopping $9.00 an hour plus commission. I wonder how long it will take to advertise for a CEDA director and COA director.

I don’t think a selectman are interfering with the day to day if the ask the TA to do his JOB and start advertising to fill important positions in town.

#2 2011-06-06 22:30:40

mackenzie wrote:

I don’t think selectman are interfering with the day to day if the ask the TA to do his JOB and start advertising to fill important positions in town.

Can we talk? Our Town Administrator is an inept party hack with the personality of a decayed tooth and he has no elected supervision.

Our Selectman still struggle to post their meeting agendas long after the County DA slapped their repeat offender wrists.

Consult "Wareham Meetings Calendar" for tomorrow night's meeting and it's absent agenda.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com