#1 2011-05-16 07:21:34

Bobo the Hobo wrote:

By: robertslager on 5/15/11
I was watching Bill Maher the other night. He said "They say the Navy Seals had attack dogs with titanium fangs; that they replaced their real teeth with titanium. You know you have a badass black president when even his dogs have a grill.”

LOL.

I just checked my crystal ball.  It said "The Mature and Responsible Debate Society will never say a word about this...they will never bite the hand that feeds them..."

#2 2011-05-17 19:24:17

Conversation overheard between Brother BoBo and his new possee (excluding one badass black president)
1.  Yo BoBo - do you really take your family to KFC to lick other people's fingers?
2.  Yo BoBo - do you have a vanilla or chocolate on layway at mcDonald's?
3.  Yo BoBo - heard you go to the park and make the ducks throw bread (or bagels) at you.
4.  Yo BoBo - we sent your picture in to the ugly contest and it was rejected because of the no professionals rule.
5.  Yo BoBo - are you really worried that they will foreclose on your cardboard box next?
6.  Yo BoBo - is it true that when your beeper goes off everyone thinks you are backing up?
7.  Yo BoBo - did it really say, "to be continued" the last time you stepped on a scale?
8.  Yo BoBo - you don't have to steal the free samples.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com