#1 2011-04-01 12:36:49

First Stanley Besides A Salery Of 175k ,he Wants And Has Negoiated With Andrews A Housing And Car Stipend Besides His 175k Salery Of Two Thousand Dollars, He Would Get A House In Wareham And A Town Car To Go Back To N Andover On Weekends ,he Would Stay  At The House Mon Thru Fri And Use The Town Car To Go Home On Weekends , I Guess He Would Not Be Availble On Weekends And For This He Would Get A 2k Stipend A Month Plus His Salery , That Folks Is  24k In Stipends And 175k In Salerys ,  No Word  Yet If He Wants A Chauufer.

#2 2011-04-01 12:39:20

How To Pay For Thiis , Stanley Would Cut The First Year Overtime 20% The First Year And An Addional 20% The 2nd Year, So In The 2nd Year Employee Overtime Would Be Cut 40%

#3 2011-04-01 12:40:16

You're not reporting as rumor, Red, so any sense how reliable this is?

Sounds like a fantasy dream job.

#4 2011-04-01 12:48:10

Now To The Biz In The Audit It Says  Quote "the Accounting Department  Does Not Have The Comepentence To Perform The Duties  Of The Dept"      This Is Not Bad When You Fired The Auditor  2 Years Ago And Brought In Your Own Auditing Firm

#5 2011-04-01 12:58:31

And By By The Way The Interim Acct, Before The Biz Was Hired Was The Biz Sister Jackie   ,this Sister Who Went To The Chamber Of Commerence  To Do Accounting For Them Was Recently Releaved Of Her Duties For Missing Money. , Lets See Missing Money From The Chamber Of Commerence , And From The  Town Of Wareham , By  The Same Family Tehy Either Are Stupid Or Stealing, And To Top That Off A Relative Of Theres Was Hired To Help Donahues Sister At The Water Dept To Do Accounting And There Is Money Missing Down There ,                                                                                       Bliss Did The Accounting By Himself , The Biz Could Not Do The Accounting So They Hired Her A Helper And Still The Books Are Screwed Up , And Because Of This The Town Employees Will Have To Take Furloughs And See There Depts Cut 5% .............................       Not Bad For The Reign Of Andrews  And Co. The Town Where He Was Finacial Director Was Taken Over By The State

#6 2011-04-01 13:03:50

I Have Heard These Facts From 4 Different Sources,thats All I Can Say.

#7 2011-04-01 13:10:38

So what your saying is stanley is getting a whopping salary on the backs of the cops who are getting their overtime cut in addition to not having a contract in 4 years.

#8 2011-04-01 13:13:47

Thats What  I Am Saying And Dont Forget Thet 5% Dept Cut.

#9 2011-04-01 15:14:28

Besides the outrageous salary Andrews wants to give Stanley 2 grand for a house and a car for the weekend. If Stanley is smart he will hold out for the cost of all of his utilities, cable and food. As a bonus Stanley should ask for a new set of golf clubs and all his green fees.

#10 2011-04-01 15:34:21

mac - you have only scratched the surface

1.Food  -  catered from Davio's at Patriot Place in Foxborough, among others.

2. concierge services - Heaven forbid that the UberChief should have to make his own reservations/arrangements for anything.

3. valet services  - you don't expect the UberChief to do his own laundry, etc.

4. Season tickets to all Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, and Red Sox games. Those would be private boxes, of course.

5. Maximum contributions to the UberChief's deferred compensation plan - got to fund that lost "spiking' bump in the pension.

6. a suite at the closest up-scale hotel at the annual national Police chief's Association meeting, complete with paid travel, meals, booze, golf dates, transfers, etc.

#11 2011-04-01 15:38:30

Hmmmmm.  Two grand for a housing allowance, that's $24,000/year.

Hmmmmm. Are there  any vacant houses near the Town Hall, off High Street; where the owners have relocated and might be interested in renting for say, $2,000/month.

Hmmmmmm.

#12 2011-04-01 15:52:48

One more thing, If Stanley pulls off this rape of the Town of Wareham, the combination of income & housing allowance would be just under $200,000, at $199,000.

That figure exceeds the COMBINED salaries of the Police Chiefs in Stoughton and Halifax, according to my research. They sum to about $195 - 196,000.

This is a nightmare for the Town, we need some Metallica here:

"EXIT LIGHT
ENTER NIGHT
TAKE MY HAND
WE'RE OFF TO NEVER-NEVER LAND"

We've been kept in the dark long enough. Don't let Andrews & Stanley take us to our own "Never-Never" land.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com