#1 2011-03-29 09:13:55

7:00 PM – Room #320 Multi-Service Center, 48 Marion Road, Wareham Massachusetts

1. CALL TO ORDER BY CHAIRMAN

2. ROLL CALL

3. ANNOUNCEMENTS

4. CITIZENS PARTICIPATION

5. CONSENT AGENDA
a. Authorization to sign bills and documents, etc.
Cromesett Park & Oakdale Sewers – Contract No. 2 – CDM Construction Services-
Invoice Nos. 7 & 8.
b. Approval of minutes: May 13, 2010 and July 28, 2010.
c. Appointment of Associate Member to the COA Board of Directors.

6. LICENSES & PERMITS
a. HEARING APPROXIMATELY 7:15 P.M. Application from Janice M. Rogers
dba Buzzards Play Productions, 3065 Cranberry Highway, East Wareham, MA
for a Public Amusement On Weekdays License for Live Entertainment and
Dancing under the provisions of Chapter 140 of the Massachusetts General
Laws and a Public Entertainment On Sundays License for Live Entertainment
and Dancing under the provisions of Chapter 136 of the Massachusetts
General Laws.
b. Request for use of Town roads by Church of the Good Shepherd/Project
Bread, c/o Rev. Diane Badger, 74 High Street, Wareham for the “Wareham
Walk for Hunger” The walk starts at the Church of the Good Shepherd down
Sandwich Road to the Church of the Nazarene along Route 28 before turning
onto Depot Street then to Minot Avenue to Main Street then back to the
Church of the Good Shepherd.

7. UPPER CAPE COD VOCATIONAL TECHINICAL SCHOOL FY2012
BUDGET

8. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
a. Leadership Team.
b. Wareham Works 2011.
c. FY2012 Budget update.
d. Independent Auditors Report for FY2010.
e. Safe Summer 2011.
Status Report of ongoing issues/projects.

9. TOWN BUSINESS
a. Westfield Discussion.
b. Approval of Title V Debt and Capital Bond Anticipation Notes (BANS).
c. Meeting with Clean Water Committee & Board of Health.
d. Any other town business.

10. SEWER BUSINESS
a. Sewer Connection Request for 9 Elm Street.
b. Any other sewer business.

11. LIAISON REPORTS

12. ADJOURNMENT

13. SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS APPROVED BY THE BOARD

3/29/11

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-03-30 12:27:46)

#2 2011-03-29 21:37:43

c. Meeting with Clean Water Committee & Board of Health.

Sparks were flying.. "Nitrogen Net-Zero"..seems to be a touchy subject..

...and it's reminding me of how glad I am that Eckstron and Donahue are going away. They're hideous.. When they vacate those selectmen's seats..it'll be like Christmas in April.

My sincere "thanks" to the BOH and the "coalition" for volunteering their time and efforts to better understand (for all of Wareham) the nitrogen "issue" we're dealing with. I, for one..appreciate their efforts a great deal.

#3 2011-03-29 21:41:23

DDPTRO wrote:

c. Appointment of Associate Member to the COA Board of Directors.

Vote on Lynn Burroughs onto the COA.. Jane/Brenda, yes..Cara, no. 2-1.

Brenda and Jane weren't pleased with Cara.. Good!

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-03-29 21:42:50)

#4 2011-03-29 21:52:04

Vote on Lynn Burroughs  -  at the request of S/M Holmes, per the Chair.

#5 2011-03-29 21:55:05

Double standard: the Chair lecturing Bob Ethier on the Open Meeting Law.

Last week they went into Ex. Session at 6:30  - a violation, since the posted meeting time was 7:00 PM. In fact, one individual during Citizens participation raised a strong objection. do as I say, not what I do.

#6 2011-03-29 22:06:38

God forbid you go against Brendas mouthpiece ED P.   DDPTRO I agree! the day we dont have to hear that shrill "MADAM CHAIR, IFFF I MAYYY...."  Will be a good day.  The coalition member came off well and if you listen to his speach he basically said in a kind and roundabout way that nitrogen zero really isnt doable. As I stated with the Chief of police issue,  Brenda and Ed P. display the same characteristics they only work off of passion and dont use the rest of the components needed to make logical and sound decisions!

#7 2011-03-29 22:42:05

I attended the meeting tonight. I have a few comments about the 0 Nitrogen bylaw being touted by the CWC and Ed P.

First, I missed two meetings, but I can assure you that Brenda Eckstrom attended two or three at the most. I had no knowledge of the nitrogen issue before the meetings began. I attended and learned a great deal about the issue. One man that cut the discussion and made the most sense to me was Mack Phinney. His words caused me to do more research and in the end, I totally am in his corner. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NET ZERO NITROGEN. It is all a paper game. I see how ADM can achieve a net effect. For them, they take cranberry bogs off line in exchange for creating nitrogen pollution from the development. While it is ZERO on paper, there is still nitrogen pollution. So now we propose to fine developers for building or they have to "achieve" net zero through other means. In the end, they are still creating nitrogen pollution. It isn't zero or even close!

#8 2011-03-29 22:57:41

Thank you, Larry

#9 2011-03-30 00:17:05

Spanky wrote:

God forbid you go against Brendas mouthpiece ED P.

The first time I ever "met" Ed Pacewicz.. It was like the first time I met "Sweet Brucey"..In both cases I was instantly aware that I was face to face with "world class" A-Holes.

"You never get a second chance to make a first impression".

"Are you a lawyer??"

No, but you're a "butthead"

A "double shot"..in "honor" of "Tomato Head"..(Ed P. turns bright red when he's pissed off.. I "happened" to have seen him like that on a few occasions;)..and like Sweet Brucey..the smug looks on their faces are "good" reflections of their generally miserable demeanor(s). They'd just as soon spit on ya as "give you the time of day". Don't you dare disagree with them.. They're both blowhard know it all's...and you can "bet your ass" they ARE "Move Wareham Forward"..an "oxymoron".. Oh yeah..the second video..

My Hero "Zero"

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-03-30 00:17:51)

#10 2011-03-30 00:17:41

The goofy photo of Wareham Week's Cyndi Murray I took last night outside the BOS meeting room has no news value and I removed it.

Here's hoping she and Jaime Rebhan remember that kindness next time they attribute their news sources.

Last edited by billw (2011-03-30 16:14:51)

#11 2011-03-30 01:08:47

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/img/BOS.2011-03-29-Tue-8-19-54-pm.jpg
BOS - 2011-03-29 Tue 8:19:54pm

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#12 2011-03-30 06:31:19

Does a 2-1 vote put Lynn B on the COA?

#13 2011-03-30 06:51:06

Yes It Does Put Her On The Coa , And Its A Damm Shame ,it Should Have Come Before A Full Board , And To Think I Pay Taxes To This Town , I Have Never In All My Life Seen Wareham Run So Badley,                     I Will Watch Next Weeks Selectmens Meeting And When The Meeting Is Over I Will Drink A Beer And Say Thank God That These 2 Ass  Holes Our Off The Board Of Selectmen And I Pray To God That The Donahue Clones Do Not Get Elected .

#14 2011-03-30 07:14:01

Why would Steve do something like that? He has always wanted the best for the seniors.

#15 2011-03-30 07:19:12

Red,

had I known you wanted to join the party I would have invited you last night!!..three glasses were raised to signify the end of Jane and Brenduh's reign of terror!!

#16 2011-03-30 09:48:22

I just want to point out that the Tabloid Tattler was not there last night. Once again, his minions called him to give him news on the meeting and he reported it like it was gospel. Geez....enough is enough....PLEASE do not vote for MWF candidates. They support the most divisive element in Wareham. Let's get this town on the right path.

If you get the chance, ask MWF if they donated to ANY candidates other than Mike and Ellen. Enough is enough!

#17 2011-03-30 10:11:09

I was actually hoping to run into Bobo last night..I'm waiting for the thank-you he owes me for helping him edit his accident story..I won't hold my breath..

#18 2011-03-30 12:23:16

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com