#1 2011-03-28 21:04:54

Why doesn't Mr. Holmes extend the common courtesy to post on the site that got him elected?

He's been vilified by Slager in the past...is he a TFHC chatter now?

I would love to see him post here.  How many of you are with me on this?  Lots of questions to ask him.  Maybe we could get a dialogue going about what the voters here think would be good for Wareham.

#2 2011-03-28 23:08:20

justme wrote:

Why doesn't Mr. Holmes extend the common courtesy to post on the site that got him elected?

He's been vilified by Slager in the past...is he a TFHC chatter now?

I would love to see him post here.  How many of you are with me on this?  Lots of questions to ask him.  Maybe we could get a dialogue going about what the voters here think would be good for Wareham.

It's rather odd that Steve would go over to the other side.  It looks as if he doesn't have the backbone or courage to stand up to the dishonest, fanatical, self-absorbed TFHC.

#3 2011-03-29 00:12:21

I wouldn't be so quick to give Steve "TinHat" status. I read pretty much everything "over there" (sooner or later)..and Steve hardly ever comments..I think he "follows along"..kinda like I do. Except he's a subscriber, and can comment..I am not, and would not.. But I don't think he (or I) "drink the kool-aid". When Steve comments, it's almost always been to clear up something the tinhatter's are wrong about...and "going off" about..and he "chimes in" to try and "correct" them. Last night, that's exactly what happened..and the "hatter's" were anything but "civil" to him for his efforts. Did I ever mention how hypocritical they are??

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-03-29 00:14:16)

#4 2011-03-29 11:37:13

Yeah, he was not treated well. He avoided getting into a ridiculous conversation with the site manager.

The question is: why go there?

#5 2011-03-29 15:46:59

I don't care if Steve goes on that site, but a lot of the people on this site voted for him and supported him.  If he can be on that site, why not be on this site, which he doesn't have to pay for.

I didn't mean that he was of the "tin hat" status, but that he is chatting with them and not anyone on this site.  Sometimes on chat you don't get the time to answer something fully, like you can on this site.

So many things have been speculated about on this site and if he were on here, he could "correct" US or just give us some input.

Hypocritical?  No, I don't think you've ever mentioned that. :)

#6 2011-03-29 16:22:45

Steve was disrespected and harassed on the chat site.

He thought he was doing the right thing to reach out and touch the people who are obviously totally against everything that Steve Holmes believes in, especially the Selectman form of government.

Unless Steve Homes has entered the twilight zone... and I have never met or know him... he is insulted.

Come home, Steve.

Come home.

#7 2011-03-29 16:58:35

Yes, Steve ~ come on this site and talk to us.  Agree or not agree, we will listen.  It would be nice to have him here, even if it's for clarification.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com