#1 2011-03-23 17:32:11

Why has Jane posted bos meetings for tues, wed, and Thursday night next week in their last week as bos members? Looks to me that alot of shenanigans will be coming.

#2 2011-03-23 20:39:47

usually when there is an election there is a short meeting , brenda and jayne they think  there gods gift to wareham ,on there last nite we should all go down and take there pictures with are cameras and click those flashs on and we can all here these  2 witches scream , good ridden to bad rubbish ,                        we will elect 2 open ,transparent people ,who will not constantly be holding illegal meetings ,    by the way  where is the the results of the computor audit ,  well read daves copies of the providence journal they un covered a crook and his name is curly donahue.

#3 2011-03-24 07:52:56

Could someone please post the agenda’s for those meetings. Thanks

#4 2011-03-24 08:41:15

mackenzie wrote:

Could someone please post the agenda’s for those meetings. Thanks

If I get 'em, I post 'em. Nothing yet..and nothing on the Town's website yet either..

#5 2011-03-24 15:08:44

Well We Hire New Legal Council, Rumors That The Chief Will Get A Fat Raise , Jayne And Brenda Will Give Us A Good Legacy  Bankruptcy , Bruce , Cronin ,brenda  Have Seen There Houses Go Into Bankruptcy , They Are Sure Good Leaders,  Dont Let The Door Hit Your Fat Asses On The Way Out.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com