#1 2011-03-16 01:02:59

https://warehamwater.cruelery.com/pdf/S … o.Rees.pdf

MEMORANDUM

TO: Mark Rees, Town Manager
RE: Wareham Interim Chief of Police
DATE: February 17, 2011

Please be advised that my last date of employment as Interim Chief of Police in the Town of Wareham is March 31, 2011. The Town of Wareham has called for a civil service Chief of Police assessment center internal candidates.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2011-03-16 07:03:42

yes  i see the date on the letter is in the middle of feb. at that time andrews was quoted i am still in negoitins with stanley,we need new leadership.

#3 2011-03-16 07:09:51

the next  to go needs to be miles burke.

#4 2011-03-16 09:09:42

Mike and Ellen's Best Friend wrote:

That’s true. Stanley will end his interim position in Wareham on March 31. But that doesn’t mean he is leaving. Negotiations for Stanley to become full-time chief in Wareham are still ongoing. If he has made up his mind to remain in North Andover, why would he tell North Andover officials and not Wareham officials? What would be gained by that? A few weeks of part-time pay in Wareham hardly seems worth burning his bridges.

Bobo, this is just getting pathetic.  He...doesn't...want...the...job.  Your political buddies held the most important public safey position in town open for two years for someone who doesn't want the job, and it'll be at least a year or more before a full time chief is hired, leaving Wareham without a full time chief for at least three years.

Your friends will be held accountable for this stupidity at the ballot box.  Get over it.

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-03-16 09:12:03)

#5 2011-03-16 09:16:55

Mike and Ellen's Best Friend wrote:

On Monday Wareham Week actually changed its headline to say the memo confirms that Stanley is leaving Wareham, proving once again that paper never lets the facts get in the way of its political agenda.

Really, Wareham Week.  How dare you print that Stanley is leaving just because Stanley signed a memo that says he's leaving?

Last edited by GuyIncognito (2011-03-16 09:20:14)

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com