#1 2011-03-04 14:24:50

Oh my head. Bobo the Blogger is now claiming that "Take Back Wareham" (name the members of this "organization", Bobo)..has a "Playbook"..like, an actual document..that is handed out annually..and an anonymous "operative" from "our" midst has (annually) fed it to Bobo. (another anonymous source, Bobo?)

Funny..I've never seen this "Playbook"..in fact, his continued claims that there's a "unregistered PAC"..or, indeed a "Take Back Wareham" group or organization at all is complete fiction..

Since Slager wrote these things about me..you'd think I would have (at least) been on the e-mail list for this "playbook". I wasn't..because no such thing exists. Creative writing indeed.

The Assclown wrote:

David DePeitro runs a Take Back Wareham web site. He is one of the biggest political activists in Wareham for Take Back Wareham.

The Hypocrite Elite Mouthpiece wrote:

DePietro posted his questions on the hate site, a site swamped with Take Back Wareham propoganda. He runs the Take Back Wareham web site. He's a site administrator on the hate site.

Please don't treat people on this site as if they were fools.

(cough, cough, total BS, cough) Let's see..This is not a "hatesite"..and I am not a "hateblogger". These are disparaging labels that you created and perpetuated because I/we oppose YOU, and those you support. My site is not a "Take Back Wareham" site..it was created by ME, it's called "P-SPAN Video Library"..and every post on that site..which is almost entirely BoS meeting's, by the way..was added by me. NO OTHER PERSON has anything to do with my site..so unless you consider this one person (me) an organization..an "unregistered PAC", or anything else you want to incorrectly label it as..then you're just continuing to perpetuate lies designed to support your own (false) claims, and support your pet politicians. The reality is, Bobo..that aside from a few delusional followers you have..who are die-hard supporters of Jane (and John) Donahue, Brenda Eckstrom, etc., the rest of the town recognizes the fact that you're a liar..with an agenda. That is to use lies to discredit anyone who has openly opposed you or anyone you so blatantly, and blindly support..while ignoring the negative actions of yourselves.

It does get tiresome Bobo. Take a break from being a lying, vile, divisive cancer that eats away at the spirit of the Wareham community.

..and "we" don't treat the reader's of your site like fools..but if the tinfoil hat fits..

#2 2011-03-04 15:05:28

These are a couple of posted comments under Slager's "Playbook story". Wait, Bobo..I thought you (repeatedly) claim to NOT read this site..I'm sure one of your anonymous operatives sent my comments to you in the 30 minutes since I posted them..

By: LenSkynyrd on 3/4/11
You can't be serious. There is an actual "playbook" or are these observations?
Who writes the playbook? This is sick.

By: robertslager on 3/4/11
This is based on an e-mail I received from a source within the group based on an actual conversation among Take Back Wareham supporters. I added a few personal observations as well.

I did want to take a moment to thank P-Span for recently providing a perfect example of an ad hominem attack. Thank you, David.

Oh, and the phase Take Back Wareham is in the domain name of your web site, David. And I never said the playbook is an actual document. And I never said ... oh, what's the use.

Yeah, yeah Bobo..continue to "twist and shout"

#3 2011-03-04 15:35:17

Waaaaaah!

I've posted on BillW's websites for a couple of years, and never got invited to a single meeting of the Take Back Wareham PAC, or cabal, or whatever. Its just not fair!

Waaaaah!

I've never been allowed to meet the high & mighty officers of the TBW crowd, or get to vote for them, or to debate them, or nuthin'. what am I, chopped liver?

Waaaaaah!

I never got to write my sections of the "playbook". And worse, I never got to review & critique it before it went into the soiled hands of the BoBo (aside: toilet paper ain't enuf, bro; ya got to use SERIOUS cleansers to erase the BS from your hands).

Wa......

What's that? getting interupted here. There is no Take Back Wareham Group? there are no officers, directors, by-laws etc.? there have been no meetings?  there is no "playbook"? WTF?

You mean, that the BoBo, the one & only (just ask him),  attempted to dupe me & others with his con? I'm shocked, shocked. As shocked as the prefect of police who assured Rick that there was no gambling in Casablanca. Shocked.

What will he think of next?

#4 2011-03-04 16:55:09

Here is the part of the TBW playbook your supposed friend didn't send you ( Paul Shooter is only fed MIS-information, numb nuts).

Item #733: (added as an addendum on 1-12-11)

733. ALWAYS call Slager a scumbag, asshole, pussy whipped, piece of shit, low life, woman mooching, dumb, useless, waste of a human being who does not deserve to breathe clean air, thereby giving someone else less air to breath, maggot, kiss ass, closet "dandy",failure. But...be NICE about it...we don't want him and his asshole friends to call us "hateful".

744. ALWAYS lie...the truth will only hurt the innocent.

#5 2011-03-04 17:09:17

745. ENCOURAGE anyone who is Slager's friend to seek public office. Since it is against the law to kick the shit out of a dog walking down the street, it's best to find another whimpering, shit for brains to pick on. If you can't find a friend of the maggot's, just kick a swan downtown. (Be careful, the little bastards will bite and attack you... unlike the Slager crowd that just hide under the covers and shit themselves).

746. REMINDER...don't let this play-book fall into the wrong hands. If "they" knew what we were doing, "they" might actually use whatever brains are in the group, and think of something useful. DON'T encourage "them".
NEVER give "them"food. Most of "them" are unemployed and will always be hungry, and we can feed "them" with bullshit, which is their favorite meal.

#6 2011-03-04 17:25:28

Apologies to Stewie...my fault... play book on the way.Feel free to offer amendments or input of any kind.

#7 2011-03-04 17:31:36

Cindy Parola will commit seppuku, ritual suicide, before she ever consents to manage Wareham's affairs, but only after she guns down those responsible and flails the rest of the population alive with choice invective.

How do I know this? I asked her every other time the witless one resurrected this idiocy.

I am paraphrasing, though. There's no way Cindy could ever get her hands on nuclear weapons.

#8 2011-03-04 18:15:18

Don't forget it was once touted as "the worst kept secret...Larry McDonald running for selectmen"

Hateblogging-is that like talking about a medical procedure and finding someones head? No, that's just called hypocrisy. Why let the truth get in the way of writing a creative story?

Is there a website where I can find the playbook of the hypocrite elite? Oh wait, it was already posted today...

#9 2011-03-04 18:16:03

Cindy Parola on Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:09, wrote:

Actually u can quote me:  since I have no background in psychiatric medicine, I feel I am unqualified to run a nuthouse.

#10 2011-03-04 18:57:37

Well said, Cindy.

#11 2011-03-04 19:40:56

Oh,my gosh...you don't suppose that the TBW play book article is a part of the "creative"writing class offered to the COA,do you?

NOW it makes sense.

#12 2011-03-04 21:28:01

As the CEO, Chairman Emeritus,founder and proud member of Take Back Wareham (Dave...my picture please with my titles...thank you), I hereby submit the Take Back Wareham Play Book for 2011:

***Do not elect any assholes or numb nuts into office.***

Thank you.

#13 2011-03-05 00:19:36

danoconnell wrote:

Dave...my picture please with my titles...

Your wish is my command..

Dan O'Connell

TBW Founder, President, Treasurer & Grand Poobah

ps..Bobo and the TinHats..a t-shirt does not an organization make..

Last edited by DDPTRO (2011-03-05 00:22:13)

#14 2011-03-05 17:46:18

Thank you, David.

I am sure we can get you a sizable bonus for all of your work for Take Back Wareham.

Maybe you can buy a paper with it ").

#15 2011-03-06 06:31:45

I really, really hoped I was wrong about Mrs. DiPasquale, but now I think I might have been wrong about being wrong. Confused? As much as I wanted to give Mrs. DiPaquale the benefit of the doubt, I find that she has posted some questionable things on another web site. Now, I have to say, "Rob you were right." It appears that Mrs. DiPasquale came to this site to instigate a fight in order to obtain quotes to use on that other website. See playbook plays #4 and #5.

This was written by "cranberry" .

where do I get a copy of this playbook?

#16 2011-03-06 09:45:14

Dave I have been a member of this site for a few years and I am deeply hurt that I have never been invited to a TBW meeting. Geez I would have brought coffee and donuts. I have also never received a copy of the playbook at the very least you could have emailed me a copy so I could have shared it with friends. My sister taught English, she would have been happy to edit the playbook to check for grammatical and spelling errors.

I was unaware that TBW controlled Hartman and McAuliffe, I could have asked for so many things, to late now. I have never met Cindy and didn’t realize TBW wanted her for the TA position. If that were the case shouldn’t she have applied for the job when McAuliffe left? If TBW is trying to get rid of Andrews why did Holmes and Winslow vote to give him a raise? Is that anyway to get him thrown out? Bobo you do remember that you said Holmes and Winslow were members of TBW.

I thought the objection to Stanly wasn’t how much money he would be making as FULL time chief I thought the objection was how much money he was making as PART TIME chief. I also thought the other objection was the fact that our former selectman thought it was a good idea for Wareham to be without a FULL time chief for a year or more rather than hire a FULL time chief as soon as possible. If I had a copy of the playbook I wouldn’t be so confused.

Dave I am truly hurt and deeply wounded that I was left out of the loop. If you aren’t going to send me a copy of the playbook at the very least please send me a pm so that I know who I am suppose to vote for in the upcoming election.

#17 2011-03-06 11:13:12

Dave...please send mackenzie "the" play book.

I think we can trust mackenzie.

#18 2011-03-06 11:28:35

Thank you Dan. I  promise I won’t share it with anyone, you never know who might leak it to Bobo. Maybe there should be two playbooks. One that can be intentionally leaked and the other (the REAL playbook) which can only be seen if you know the secret password.

#19 2011-03-06 13:57:29

Ok, you got me... Dan. you do an "end around"...Mackenzie, do a "slant & go"..and Larry can do the "Bobo Smash"..

Bill, on the next play..you run the "statue of liberty" (in bondage, of course).

http://www.noconacn.net/crain/playbook4.jpg

#20 2011-03-06 16:46:17

stewie wrote:

Waaaaaah!

I've posted on BillW's websites for a couple of years, and never got invited to a single meeting of the Take Back Wareham PAC, or cabal, or whatever. Its just not fair!

Waaaaah!

I've never been allowed to meet the high & mighty officers of the TBW crowd, or get to vote for them, or to debate them, or nuthin'. what am I, chopped liver?

Stewie, just to help catch you up, here's a video of the last vile power elite cabal meeting:

#21 2011-03-06 17:34:58

Thanks Guy, I feel so much better.

Now, if I had a chance to contribute to the hypothetical, imaginary, never-was & never-will-be "playbook:  my first inclusion would be the 'fumblerooski' play, made famous by the U. of Nebraska and others. It involves having the defense lookin' over there, while the ball is over here, headin' for the goal line.

This is a play that the BoBo has attempted for years. But, unlike the Nebraska Cornhuskers, he has fooled no-one, and been thrown for a loss every time.

sorta like Einstein's definition of insanity: doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results.

#22 2011-03-06 18:40:06

WE DO!!

#23 2011-03-06 18:44:03

So Slager Says There Was A Play Book Just Like The Library Ledger , Slager Your Finshed In Wareham , Your Just To Stupid To Realize It ,.

#24 2011-03-07 12:46:10

Maybe a playbook isn't such a bad idea, a step by step guide to reclaiming municipal government from unemployable parasites.

Where do we start, Dan?

#25 2011-03-07 13:53:43

I think you start at not accepting the salaries of the TA and the Chief of Police (acting, part-time, whatever).

I think you should also not vote for anyone that does not ask for your vote on this site.

If candidates for office do not come to this site PERSONALLY they should not be considered for your vote.

Bill's point is that the last election proved that THIS site elected a lot of people last year.

Ignore it, ignore the vote.

What is the alternative to your vote...I don't know... write in whomever you admire for Selectman and don't vote for anyone on the ballot.

Even better, if you find one candidate you can truly support, and they ask for your vote, and they post here, then "bullet" vote them...i.e., only vote for one candidate.

The other vote... write in your favorite person.

The complaints from the TFH club is legitimate, in that, the candidates for office should tell you what their plans are and their vision for the future of Wareham.

You cant elect good people by simply bashing those who do not deserve your vote...who DOES deserve the vote and why...that is the question...

Let's see who responds.

#26 2011-03-07 15:56:51

DanO..my good man. This is why there is no "playbook" (aside from the fact that there is no "organization" called TBW)..even people who Bobo and others are convinced are "TBW members" (like you and I)..often are not in complete agreement on things. I am 100% against the write-in candidate idea. To me they would be wasted votes that will be needed to help get candidates elected who will "come closest" to seeing things the way each of us do.

For me, it's a process of elimination. There's no chance I would vote for Schneider, Begley or Cronan. The reasons? Are you kidding me? I will not re-state things I (and other's) have been writing about for almost two years..if people do not yet understand why these candidates would be poor choices then I believe they need to take their blinders off..and go back in the archives and read posts on this site about them..and in the case(s) of Schneider and Begley, their own comments made on Slager's website and elsewhere...as for Cronan, his poor track record speaks for itself.

So, that leaves DeFelice, Bronk and Petersen..as far as I'm concerned. At this point, I'm thinking DeFelice will get my vote for sure. I'm also still leaning toward Donna Bronk. I read the things others write against her, but to me she still edges out Petersen. I'm not going to hold my breath for a candidate who will satisfy everything I'd want (doesn't exist)..and I won't waste my vote by writing in a candidate that has no shot at being elected.

That all being said.. "Who's the man? Dan's the man!"

#27 2011-03-07 16:18:01

Thanks, Dave.

I am never offended by anyone who disagrees with me, especially my brother.

I mention a write in campaign only to ENSURE the election of at least one good candidate.

I notice a lack of passion and involvement that didn't exist last year. No passion, no reasons to campaign for anyone, no issues that are standing out...I told you a couple of weeks ago...take the top two people on the ballot, alphabetically, and they will win the election because no one seems to be able to put together a cohesive,aggressive, issues oriented campaign.

It's a real sleeper, and it boils down to: "Who cares?".

How many time have you heard that in the last couple of months, Dave?

Same as me...too many.

Someone had better start campaigning and asking for votes, or Mickey Mouse may win the damn election. It's not a wasted vote, because the fictional Mickey would do just as well as those who serve or attempt to serve.

YOU are the man...you do more than anyone on this site ever has...I know the time and effort you put into everything you do to help educate and inform the public...I know how hurt you are because you are watching your Town go down the toilet because there aren't any real leaders that are willing to run for office...I know the hurt you feel knowing that your beloved Town is not going to survive unless things change...that's why you need candidates to tell you WHY to vote for them....

Where are they?

Love you, man.

#28 2011-03-07 16:51:34

Let's be fair. I read the weekly chat on the maggot's site, and I notice a lack of direction and passion with them too. They criticize this site and candidates possibly being supported by this site of lacking vision  and being hateful and not offering answers to questions.

Hello?

What are Begley's and Mikey's positions on the issues, and what do they consider the issues to be?

I love when the maggot keeps saying that I haven't lived in Wareham for three decades. I still own property in Wareham...at St. Pat's Cemetery. I have paid my dues to the Town and I peed in the snow writing my name from the ages of 6 to 9 more than the maggot has ever been to the Town. He never worked in the Town (Well, I guess for a little while), never lived in the Town and never contributed anything to the Town except for creating problems that didn't exist or creating issues that didn't exist. (Ergo: creative writing teacher).

However, there are some people that will listen to him, and many others who are part of his cabal and not residents of Wareham, and will vote according to his direction.

What are YOU going to do about it?

It's time to get going, because time is short, and the future looks bleak.

When the election is over, I have no doubt that very bad news will come before the BOS and the people of Wareham.

Economic shortfalls, loss of revenues, lack of State and Federal monies, will place a huge burden on the shoulders of the taxpayers of Wareham.

Now is not the time to think of paying administrators huge salaries, it is the time to conserve and budget and look to the future realistically.

You can't run your household the way the Town is being run.

How about some leadership?

Last edited by danoconnell (2011-03-07 16:52:38)

#29 2011-03-07 19:26:18

I Am Voting For Frank, Donna  I Dint Trust Her ,she  Would Not Be On The Finance Commitee If She Had Not Kissed Curleys Brass Ring,and Jennifer Made A Big Mistake By  Answering Slagers 10 Questions  On Slagers Site , He Is A Liar And  For Answering His Questions Bother Me As Donna Answering Slagers 10  Questins , Frank Did Not Pander On His Site.  Who Will I Vote For The 2nd Selectmen  Maybe Slagers  Monkey Proofreader.

#30 2011-03-08 06:38:05

redrobin wrote:

I Am Voting For Frank, Donna  I Dint Trust Her ,she  Would Not Be On The Finance Commitee If She Had Not Kissed Curleys Brass Ring

Good point. I've witnessed two cute disputes here in recent years, both concocted for public consumption after private deals were cut.

#31 2011-03-08 08:05:13

If there is to be a write in candidate, it should be with someone who could WIN the write in campaign.

How about Larry McDonald?

He doesn't want to run, even though he has been asked by many, so would he serve if "drafted" and won election?

Of course he would.

Larry McDonald for write in candidate for Selectman.

I know that I have heard from many of the TBW members and they all support this idea.

I understand that the last meeting of TBW solidified the concept. Out of 123 members of TBW, 120 agreed.

RUN LARRY...RUN!!

Plenty of money available for your write in campaign.

If Larry still refuses to enter the fray as a name on the ballot, use the mighty pen to write his name on the ballot.

#32 2011-03-08 09:16:18

I have already heard from many people, many willing to contribute money for the write in campaign of Larry McDonald.

I love the one slogan that a member came up with :  Take Wareham Back; Elect Larry Mac....

I bet that would make a cool t-shirt or sign.

#33 2011-03-08 09:23:31

Ive contributed to the Joseph Ashley campaign and will definitely be writing a check for Larry's candidacy..

BIG MAC FOR SELECTMAN!!!!

#34 2011-03-08 11:13:17

Larrey Running Excites Me  I Would Fall Down A Flight Of Stairs And Run Out The Door To Vote For Larrey .

#35 2011-03-08 12:01:14

Larry for President

#36 2011-03-08 12:07:57

You know Bobo did claim that the worst kept secret was Larry running for selectman (gathered from their mutual acquaintances)...Great idea!!!!!

Big Mac is taking Wareham back!

Write in candidate for sure! I would be willing to bet he would garner more votes than Mike and Ellen combined!

#37 2011-03-08 13:51:01

So...I have heard from a lot of people since I said Larry should run as a write in candidate. More for it than against it.

I have told everyone that I am not passionate about Larry running or not. It is up to Larry and those of you that feel you don't have a horse in the race.

The people who support the idea say that Larry would be a good Selectman, and even though he may be a reluctant Selectman, there is no doubt he would do a good job. They don't want to waste their vote on candidates they can't support. They would rather cast a vote for someone they would really like to see get elected, and hope enough people do the same. If he loses, so what? If he wins, great. Some will only vote for him, and "bullet" votes of any kind, especially in a low turnout election (which I think you can expect), are very valuable. Five candidates splitting the vote and one candidate riding the train alone...would be interesting.

Those against the idea say that Larry can't possibly win and that we are falling into the TFH's trap to say, "SEE!!!There is a Take Back Wareham group, and Larry McDonald is their candidate." We will be considered to be truly a "hate site", and they will go after this site and any candidates that support this site, thereby hurting the "legitimate" candidates, the ones on the ballot, chances of winning because of split votes for a write in. We may become totally discredited and with the hard copy edition of the TFH's news site, we will be vilified throughout the Town.

I am not leaning one way or another. I am not a voter, a taxpayer, or a resident of Wareham. I just love Wareham and am involved with this site because I care about it's future. I am grateful that you allow me to express my opinions, and many times agree with me. Disagreeing is fine. We have always agreed to disagree.

I do believe that the future of Wareham is hanging on the balance of the next few years. If you don't take control and fix the finances of the Town, there will be serious results, and everyone knows it. You need to elect people with vision, the same vision as yours, and you have to trust they will be good stewards of your interests. If not...you fire them.

I will be looking forward to see what happens.

I know one thing though: I haven't read any comments or posts by any "legitimate" candidates on this site yet.

#38 2011-03-08 16:42:53

larrey LARREY  ,LARREY ,LARREY  YOUR THE MAN.

#39 2011-03-08 18:16:00

Coming out of "blog" retirement for one post:

I appreciate the comments but I implore you to NOT write in my name on the ballot. It is not a good time for me to even attempt to run or be a Selectman. By writing my name in, you are diluting the voting base and there are a couple of viable candidates that need our support to get elected. Love you Dan'O and the rest of you, but PLEASE throw your support behind the candidates that show leadership, good fiscal responsibility, and the ability to be honest and open. Most of all, vote for a candidate that is independent. Candidate's that take PAC money are running on the agenda of a PAC and not their own independent thoughts. As we have seen throughout the political world, PAC's control the candidate, not the other way around.

Ask the question "Do you take money from PAC's?".

Most of all, get out and VOTE on April 5, 2011. Wareham has big issues and we need the best leadership to get this town back on track.

Last edited by Larry McDonald (2011-03-08 18:16:54)

#40 2011-03-08 18:57:18

Thank you Larry...we don't want you to post once...get on board and help us decide what to do.

You are a leader of Wareham., everyone appreciates you, and one day when you can concentrate on serving the public, you will make a fine Selectman.

I am proud to call you my friend.

I also miss your daily input.

#41 2011-03-08 18:58:35

NIKKI for Selectman... write in :)

Or Dave D :)

#42 2011-03-08 19:00:32

JUST KIDDING DAVE!

#43 2011-03-08 21:28:48

Take the time to get out and meet the candidates, ask the questions you want answer to. Dave DiPietro took the time to ask all the candidates and they are posted on here. There are several events coming up and the OPL is March 24, 2011.

Consider some of the comments made by the candidates and how they treat YOU. Think about who surrounds them and what they represent.

#44 2011-03-09 08:40:12

The only one that I can read through all of the bullshit and know is for real is Frank.

Everyone else sounds great, has the right answers, but are they for real?

You know Frank is for real and will say what he thinks the Town needs to hear. Refreshing...the others?...
Thanks to Dave for running the candidates and their statements on another thread.

Very informative.

I still think a candidate should come on this site to ask for your vote directly. If none do, I would be hard pressed to know why you would vote for them.

#45 2011-03-09 10:38:09

I can readily admit that I do not have the filter that is needed for Selectman.  Although I think Larry is the best possiblity I will be voting for Frank D. 

I agree with Larry and Dan, consider the comments made by some of the candidates and how they treat us.  What do they represent?  Do they represent me?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com