#1 2011-02-07 14:32:10

I have been reading about michael schneider. I knew him as the nasty know it all at town meeting. But now, from what I read, he is an expert on everything.
What did he do to get this knowledge?
What is his work history and education?
Is he someone like robert slager who has an unrealistic opinion of himself and enjoys causing people pain?

#2 2011-02-07 14:42:45

This Guy Makes  Brenda Seem Like Mother Teresa Do Not Be Fooled By Him ,he Is A Regular Poster On Slager Web Site ,he Is In The School Bussing Bussiness And Yet  Was A Constant Crictic Of School Busing ( The  Present System )  Jeepers  Creepers Mike Schinder And Dr Jones Both Are Fools.,and There Is No Diifrece Between The Two.

#3 2011-02-07 14:57:37

I know that much about him. What I want to know is what right does he have to claim so much knowledge in so many areas and what is his education?

#4 2011-02-10 09:59:09

Schneider is a charter member f the "Numb Nuts" coalition.

Included are Donahue(s), Jones, Baglady, Brenduh, and a few others living in delusional world.

Things will become much clearer for them after April's election.

The Chairman of the "Numb Nuts", by the way, is Andrews. Vice Chair is his lackey and ass kissing partner in double dipping and creative ways to screw the public out of their money and enriching themselves... Stanley.

You want to save Wareham? Get rid of the Andrews and Stanley. A good start, but many others lie under the surface.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com