• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » bobo comes up with a money laundering scheme to finance his paper

#1 2011-02-04 08:45:16

slager says his paper will be coming out in march about the same time his teaching a course at the council on ageing  for 60.00 for the course. who will be takeing the course ,members of move wareham backward,he will then take there money to finance the coming out of his paper just in time for the election, in a scheme hatched up with grissie he will bring his papers to the council on ageing to try to brainwash our senior citzens for the election ,he is useingtown property to earn this money , and grisse will give money from the council on ageing to seniors who cant come up with the money, this does not pass the smell test, slager why not do the course after the election ?     slager why are you takeing money for this course?     i call on the selectman to put a stop to this bernie madoff scheme till after the election. and pray tell grissie where is the money coming from to help seniors to pay for the course who cant afford it, is it coming from the polictical arm of move wareham backward who is running 2 canditates in the election and who raised money selling sungie blankets at xmass to the seniors.    crooks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2011-02-04 08:49:59

And This Sucker Cant Even Spell.

#3 2011-02-04 09:19:40

I want to know where the financial assistance will come from if seniors can't afford the 60. Bobo claims assistance is available. Does this mean the TOWN will pick up the 60???? I don't want my tax money to finance the rag. The selectman need to look into this and stop this immediately.

#4 2011-02-04 14:10:43

slager will you talk about ethics  in your class as you dont have any,will wareham advertise the warant in your paper ,they should not as  this will seem as a  veiled attempt to pay for your  printing costs for the rag ,slager you are a crook ,a liar have no ethics  how can you teach a class ,    slager we all know you are a disapointment to your daddey ,i implore you not to teach the class and make a fool of your self ,your paper went bankrupt ,you have no employees , i think a better man should teach the class a man where  people go to his great web site i nominate bill whitehouse ,but he has ethics and would not try to teach a class to influence an election .

#5 2011-02-04 14:27:12

not since he is now a employee of the town collecting coa dollars. i will be the first to file a ethics violation if the town even thinks about letting him print the warrant or any other legal advertising

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » bobo comes up with a money laundering scheme to finance his paper

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com