• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Selectmen: Please Don't Vote for Wareham Prophetess for COA

#1 2011-02-01 10:27:38

I have heard that tonight, Wareham "I talk to Jesus" Prophetess will be up for an appointment to the Council on Aging.

Before the selectmen vote, I hope they will keep in mind some of the disturbing comments she made on this site, particularly the ones about how Jesus talks to her and told her that God "took his healing hand" off of a former selectman for daring to disagree with the previous BOS.

#2 2011-02-01 14:47:56

they had better not vote for warehamprophetes. that woman is disturbed. anyone who wishes cancer on a person because of how a person voted as a selectwoman should in no way shape or form be talking about her love for jesus.

#3 2011-02-01 17:07:46

Ist This The Women Who Ran For School Commitee Last Year Lynn Bouroughs , Boy She Sure Seems Like A Physco.

#4 2011-02-01 17:09:01

Lynn Bouroughs God Says Move To Natic Ma.

#5 2011-02-01 18:06:49

GuyIncognito wrote:

I have heard that tonight, Wareham "I talk to Jesus" Prophetess will be up for an appointment to the Council on Aging.

Before the selectmen vote, I hope they will keep in mind some of the disturbing comments she made on this site, particularly the ones about how Jesus talks to her and told her that God "took his healing hand" off of a former selectman for daring to disagree with the previous BOS.

So many multiple personality disorders in one place, Wareham's population numbers ought to rival NY and Boston. Lynne was this asylum's first registered inmate. Surely a prize of some sort is in order.

Under New Management

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

Last edited by billw (2011-02-01 18:09:43)

#6 2011-02-01 18:30:27

Twice Failed School Committee Candidate wrote:

Any of you can choose to ridicule me, but remember I am speaking for the Lord, I would suggest fervent prayer before you do so or the Lord may take His lovely, wonderful, healing hands off you as he has a former selectwoman and some others too.  This recall is initiated by the devil, he will not prevail.

The problem is, Cancer is just one of the many afflictions faced by the elderly, so, my opinion anyway, someone who rejoices over another's fatal illness isn't someone that should be on the council on aging. 

And the sad part is, she was just getting warmed up there, read the rest of her posts...

#7 2011-02-01 19:29:51

brenda as you might have guessed was speaking highly of lynn bouroughs  aka wareham profitess aka 2 ass holes.

#8 2011-02-01 19:38:27

Then , of course, was the Donahue suck-up who got up to speak on the whack-jobs behalf..you know, the lady who asked Curly and Claire Smith at Candidate's night who had more legal experience!..we know the results of that election, despite Martha's very important question..

#9 2011-02-01 19:49:49

I missed it on TV but heard her appointment was postponed to Feb. 15.

I'm starting to wonder if she is as friendly with Jesus as she claims to be.  You would think that someone who is that friendly with the Son of God would be able to get him to pull a few strings and get her a seat on the COA.

I hope in the meantime, between now and Feb 15, the selectmen will review the comments she made on this site.

#10 2011-02-02 07:19:14

Thank You Steve And Walter For Slowing Up Lynns Borughs AkaWareham Prophitess Of Hate  Selection As A Member Of The Coa ,BRENDA THE HATER PROMOTED HER CANIDACY.

Last edited by redrobin (2011-02-02 07:21:18)

#11 2011-02-02 15:34:16

lynn bouroughs jesus loves me yes he does ,jesus loves me yes he does ,even though i am an idiot ,yes i love jesus and he loves me ,   jesus loves brenda and jayne and hates thye power elite and jesus told me himself.

• Home
  •  » Wareham Water
  •  » Selectmen: Please Don't Vote for Wareham Prophetess for COA

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com