#1 2011-01-23 10:04:57

yes the consensus is yes she will drik anything rum,gin ,blodey marys but her favorit drink is vodka .   where will this drunk go from here when she retires as a selectmen i here she got a job on the onset water dept., i salute you brenda and raise a glass of vodka in your honor, you alcholic snake.

#2 2011-01-23 13:16:47

If the part about the job at the Onset Fire District is correct, do you need any more reasons to delete this anachronism, this vestige of nearly a century ago?

You have John, Jane & the rest at the Wareham Fire District. And now, it extends into the Onset Fire District?

These entities need to be dissolved and folded into a single water & sewer department (or enterprise fund, if you must), as is the case in most Towns. For two reasons:
1. End the hackarama, as Howie Carr might say; and
2. It just has to be cheaper for both taxpayers and rate payers.

End this folly   -   delete the districts.

#3 2011-01-23 15:07:55

Is it possible to write an article for the town meeting that will end the "hackarama"?

#4 2011-01-23 15:46:57

Menrva, Excellent question! I don't know the answer.

But, a TM article seems a certainty. Also, an article on the District annual meeting (equivalent to TM) would be required, one presumes; good luck passing that. It may even require a home-rule petition to the legislature.

Does anyone know for sure?

#5 2011-01-23 16:57:19

Yeah....Fuggetaboutit'...

Convincing the Water and Fire Districts of Onset and Wareham to disband and join together is an impossibility.

At least this Century.

#6 2011-01-25 18:56:40

I agree, Dan.  Both FD's run pretty well separately.  I really can't see OFD hiring someone who has caused this much trouble in town.  Anyone from OFD got the truth about this job for Brenda?

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com