#1 2011-01-18 08:33:44

The oddest thing I noticed after the Wareham Observer expired with the bitter end of November's Town Meeting was online site traffic never diminished.

Several of you noticed its front page most-read statistics, convinced that they are wrong. The numbers are accurate. Parts of this site went viral all over the map and stayed that way.

For me, that's enough. If it someday it inspires Wareham locals to challenge the self dealing parasites public service attracts - like flys to scat - that's a bonus.

Auto-edited on 2020-08-11 to update URLs

#2 2011-01-18 09:34:18

Count me as one who thinks those numbers are "screwy"..
One example.. the thread "BOS Candidates" which was created four days ago has (at the time of this post) 355 "hits"...yet doesn't show up at all in the "most read from the last week" on the home page. (The #1 has been the same for months, showing a ton of hits all the time..and #2 is at like 84 hits for the week??) In fact none of the threads that have been created since "re-opening" have shown up yet. Far be it from me to question something ; ) ...but I just don't think those numbers can be accurate. Something ain't right.

#3 2011-01-18 10:52:49

Checked out last time I ran them but I'll run them again.

Board footer

warehamwater.cruelery.com